• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

Please, can we just lynch him. He tried to policy D1, I don't care what he says about it, that vote fit the description of a policy lynch, and tunnels his inno report all of D2

true

but i don't know who to change to

dolby's AtE is so out of character to me, for his scumplay i mean

Uh-Huh. So your masterplan is to try and get support for a Dolby lynch with 28 minutes left on the clock? Seems legit.

I think we're at 3v3 rn, gonna make sure, but we need to lynch someone today

Uh-Huh. So your masterplan is to try and get support for a Dolby lynch with 28 minutes left on the clock? Seems legit.

no, i meant that it seems out of character for him to AtE like that if he's mafia

normally he's a lot more logical

nvm, Bianca now has 5/3 majority. But seriously, get Evan. Why the **** would he tunnel his inspect it makes no sense

I think we're at 3v3 rn, gonna make sure, but we need to lynch someone today

Please keep in mind that Bianca herself could show up the very last second and cast a vote to make it a tie if she's actually around but hiding. Sure, it would pretty much confirm her as scum, but we'd have wasted another day and would essentially be screwed for it. We want at least a 2-vote advantage.

wait oh my god i think hayden could be right i didn't notice that part

- - - Post Merge - - -

so evan's report should've been security guard right?

didn't evan say it was "town"

Please keep in mind that Bianca herself could show up the very last second and cast a vote to make it a tie if she's actually around but hiding. Sure, it would pretty much confirm her as scum, but we'd have wasted another day and would essentially be screwed for it. We want at least a 2-vote advantage.

With Glow's vote, we now hold a 2 vote advantage. We need 2 vote for Bianca and 1 vote for Evan. But please for the love of god, Bianca could be scum, but how can you all be believing Evan's claim

wait no not necessarily, because that's speaking specifically of the "keypad" thing.... UGH IM SO CONFUSED i seriously thought evan was town and it's gonna b real awk if he isn't

Back