Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

just voted for Bianca, she's not been active since her scummy acts on day 1.

You are all ****ing idiots. Just goddamn kill me. Evan literally tunnels his inno report and there's the possibility he's a cop

Kirby, promise me that if Bianca flips town you'll shoot Evan tonight

Kim Il Sung (myself) is alive in Pyongyang. His "death" is just propaganda from US-backed Western Imperialists. To believe otherwise puts us on the path to capitalistic exploitation.

Third-World-Skeptical-Kid.jpg

sort of weird you defend him considering he's deathtunneled you since d1 and you've stated multiple times that you think he's taking a lot of your posts out of context (which is a habit for him scumplay)

I find it weird that he's confirmed to not be non-visiting maf from your pov if your town and you're pressuring him

You are all ****ing idiots. Just goddamn kill me. Evan literally tunnels his inno report and there's the possibility he's a cop

stop calling everyone idiots, not everyone has the same opinions as you??

i'd be surprised if both mog and bianca are town so, i guess we're fine either way

my problem is that dolby stopped defending bianca all of a sudden

That's because if you're not scum, Dolby very likely is. Also - Don't answer this - But if you just happen to be a Jack of all trades type role, you know what to do.

reports aren't everything

fmpov it seems like you're using confirmation bias to prove he's scum just bc he thought his report was wrong

if he was mafia it'd seem more likely to me that he'd fake an alternate report

sort of weird you defend him considering he's deathtunneled you since d1 and you've stated multiple times that you think he's taking a lot of your posts out of context (which is a habit for him scumplay)

I'm not defending him, I'm saying there's way better lynch candidates. I have him teetering towards scumleans in my nulls rn like I stated before this day.

##PUZZLE: Witch time

And if I inspect an Animatronic with Nightmare Mangle what will they return as?

I find it weird that he's confirmed to not be non-visiting maf from your pov if your town and you're pressuring him

wait what

from my "report" it would mean he is a visiting role, mafia or not

i'm in too deep to back out now

evan if you're mafia plz die

Back