so something to do with time imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

##puzzle

warning sign

aaaa post glitches

- - - Post Merge - - -

##puzzle

warning sign

I think it's an egg hunt situation where we actually have to hunt for it. If it is, I'm guessing it's referring to 'Witch Time' or the Umbra Clock Tower since it's like ya know, big and can't fit on the shelf.

Incorrect.

And, as previously mentioned, all of the answers are related to Five Nights at Freddy's in some way. There is no exception.

ah

i was going off this tbh

"
in:
Five Nights at Freddy's 2, Game Mechanics
Music Box
Last edited by The Galactic Emperor (talk | contribs) 9 months ago (diff)
Edit summary: Undo revision 2779901 by Robecuba (talk)
Current size: 6422 bytes (+356)
EDIT

“ There's a music box over by the Prize Counter, and it's rigged to be wound up remotely . . . It doesn't seem to affect all of the animatronics, but it does affect . . . one of them. ”

— Phone Guy, Night 1
MusicBoxTimer
The Music Box timer.
The Music Box is a vital in-game mechanic of Five Nights at Freddy's 2 responsible for keeping The Puppet at bay. It can be found in the Prize Corner on CAM 11. As the night progresses, the Music Box winds down. If the player does not wind it back up in time, The Puppet activates and will proceed to kill the player.

The Puppet's attack cannot be stopped, even if the player rewinds the Music Box. Therefore, frequently checking CAM 11 and winding the box is mandatory for surviving the night. The Music Box is wound up by clicking and holding the "Wind Up Music Box" button on CAM 11. As the music box plays normally, it plays the 1876 song "My Grandfather's Clock" by Henry Clay Work.

Orange Warning Sign.png
The orange warning sign displayed before the red sign.
As the timer winds down, a Warning Sign alerts the player when the Music Box's song is starting to come to an end, signaling that a Puppet attack is imminent should they fail to rewind the Music Box in time. The Warning Sign has two colors, orange and red. When flashing orange, the sign is indicating that the song is coming to a close. When flashing red, the sign is indicating that the song has ended. After this, the player only has a very short amount of time to rewind the Music Box as the Puppet emerges. The red Warning Sign flashes more than the orange Warning Sign.

TheWarningSign
The red warning when The Puppet is about to emerge.
If the Warning Sign disappears after turning red, then The Puppet has left the Prize Corner and will attack the player at any moment, preceded by a music box-style "Pop Goes the Weasel" tune. The Warning Sign appears beside the CAM 11 box if the player is using the Monitor, and appears beside the white camera tab if it is not in use.
The Music Box will unwind faster as the nights progress, making it harder to manage along with the animatronics' gradually increasing difficulty.

The time when The Puppet attacks appears to be random and may or may not be delayed, similar to Freddy Fazbear's attack when the power goes out in the original Five Nights at Freddy's."

Why are you so focus on the puzzle?
Um we're lynching Chick tomorrow so we might as well just do something else

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok I keep thinking bayo idk woops
i def think it's hidden in a thread, the answer wouldn't just float around by google searches

Glow, if you're still here, in your view, who is maf?

i don't really know i'd have to go back and go through evan's posts

maybe chick/peichi and most likely not bianca/you/hayden

Um we're lynching Chick tomorrow so we might as well just do something else

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok I keep thinking bayo idk woops
i def think it's hidden in a thread, the answer wouldn't just float around by google searches

Reason for lynching Chick?

I'm okay with a Chick lynch, she made good content on D1 and through night 1, but then it started to drop and just feels like she just coasting like a newbie town.

I don't think Peichie is scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm okay with a Chick lynch, she made good content on D1 and through night 1, but then it started to drop and just feels like she just coasting like a newbie town.

I mean newbie scum

I doubt that Sat is maf, the other 4 on my list are pretty much confirmed. I sus Glow and Chick the most, which kinda sucks since I don't view them as compatible with each other.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean newbie scum
Only people I'm not townleaning at the very least rn are Waffles and Chick. I do believe that scum is in Dolby/Sataric/Glow, but whoever it is they're hiding their tracks well bc I'm stumped. Between waffles and chick I'd say chick is more likely, especially going through her post filter she hasn't contributed much quantitatively and qualitatively.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also rip Mog but it makes everything a lot easier, srry for scumreading you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Interesting interactions;
Evan - Pretty much the same as Bianca. Weird about the vote, but I don?t know, he could just be jumping in a hope to help Town. Can?t tell for now, so I?m going null on him.
'Pretty much the same as Bianca', yet she puts Bianca in red but Evan in null.
I?ll put my thoughts about Evan later.
Never actually ended up addressing Evan and instead made a (weak) case on glow not reflecting meta.

Whats reads? Anyway i have a lot of yhings to catch up from page 70 to 106 i just woke up

Back