• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

I'm talking about Amazon cop claim. He claims to inspect me, however I got roleblocked.

Glow fakeclaimed to protect Evan. Evan's claim still feels to convienient and he was just acting sus. Especially with him tunneling you

Ok I'm sorry guys I hate myself, i knew work was gonna be hectic so i should never have joined. I'm really sorry bowie. Gl town

Ok I'm sorry guys I hate myself, i knew work was gonna be hectic so i should never have joined. I'm really sorry bowie. Gl town

don't worry love everyone gets busy sometimes <3

PyTZN3d.png

"Uh, there's been a slight change of company policy concerning use of the suits."

The Security Guards were as determined as ever to make a successful lynch today. They had endured the harsh consequences of a no lynch, and they were certain nothing was going to stop them this fine day.

amazonevan19 was lynched.

rainbow-sponge-lady-you-asked-for-it.gif

amazonevan19's role:

H0p3MVQ.png

mogyay was mod-killed (for failing to vote for two Days in a row).

mogyay's role:

0lepmE9.png

46u0GUn.png

QgqNtMo.png

The original clue to the puzzle pointed at an ancient city. The city in question was in fact City of Genesis, my old Mafia game. The "go to 87 and repeat" part referred to page 8 and page 7 of that thread, on which there are two connecting messages. Combining them produces the correct answer to the puzzle: "GIVE LIFE TO THE CHILDREN" (a quote from one of Five Nights at Freddy's 2's mini-games).

Id8NoWp.png

The second clue I posted on Day 2 was the exact definition of the word "genesis", taken from the dictionary. This clue was meant to confirm that the answer could be found on the City of Genesis thread as opposed to anywhere else.

Night 2 has begun. Please submit all of your desired Night actions now. The Animatronics have until the end of the countdown to decide on a player to kill.

(Also, if/when all Night actions are submitted, Day 3 may start sooner.)

Until Day 3, Toy Freddy's Toy Shop is disabled.

wow

i'm genuinely impressed i rlly thought he was town lmao

shoot me idc

no prize for the puzzle? *sad face*

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah well ##PUZZLE: Give cake to the children

Told you all

Thank the heavens. I'm so relieved. You really had me doubting you every step of the way. The evidence was there, granted, but somehow there were little things that shone through every once in a while that had me questioning everything, and my natural suspicion of you didn't help at all. Post #925 by you really opened my eyes - Otherwise I really think it would have gone the mislynch direction. Phew.

But this lynch was huge for us! - Not only because we got scum, but also because it really helps with shifting the reads and helping with revealing whom we can trust. That's friggin' awesome. Things are really looking a lot better now than I thought they would.

True. I'll give you that. If you made that one up, and you're scum, I applaud you.

*laughs in Animatronic*

do u want an oscar for ur acting

If I did, I’d be tied with DiCaprio :lemon:

Well, you can’t say I didn’t try. :p

We haven’t lost yet, but it seems my string of bad luck and bad play with TBT mafia continues. Rule of thumb: if I’m on your faction, it’s likely you’re gonna lose. XD

Anyway I had a ton of fun making my fake claim and trolling y’all, and can’t believe it was as successful as it was.

Next time I’m scum I will have to be much more deliberate. Or maybe I should just start “pulling a Karen” so I can’t be read, idk. Mafia is fun but apparently not my strong suit with my run on TBT so far ;) And that’s ok, you win some you lose some.

Ily so much glow, you’re the best <3 so sorry I lied to you and let you down bby </3 I failed to live up to the immortal anthems of the rick roll but I had to do it to even have a chance. Please forgive me maybe someday?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also obs please I wanna see how they were roasting me and town

Back