• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

My investigate returned town because there are more town roles than security guards. My role alone is proof of that. Animatronics are the maf faction, and security guards are (loosely) the town faction. But it makes sense for a scan to show animatronic if mafia, and just town if they're town.

Also we need larger margins to stop scum from making us NL again, idc what you think about me but the choice is between a vote rigger who's gone AWOL on us and a cop claim who's been really trying hard to be helpful and has been active af.

in summary
1. Kirby is a blue role YET still called SECURITY GUARD, why would Evan be different
2. Literally TUNNELS his 'TOWN' report
3. Animatronics return as Animatronics, why would Security Guards return as 'town-aligned'
4. AI/KEYPAD/HANDUNIT, IT'S ALREADY AN ITEM (weak point BUT DIE)

if he's town you can lynch me idc but that won't be necessary

@bowie

would a cops report be the same report as the nightmare mangle item?

My investigate returned town because there are more town roles than security guards. My role alone is proof of that. Animatronics are the maf faction, and security guards are (loosely) the town faction. But it makes sense for a scan to show animatronic if mafia, and just town if they're town.

Also we need larger margins to stop scum from making us NL again, idc what you think about me but the choice is between a vote rigger who's gone AWOL on us and a cop claim who's been really trying hard to be helpful and has been active af.

The town faction is called security guards. What Heyden said holds little weight, but the fact that you're trying to misdirect using inaccurate information is telling

This is you trying to build up a big a lead as you can on Bianca before it all comes crashing down

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sat, where tf are you rn

But please for the love of god, Bianca could be scum, but how can you all be believing Evan's claim

because you guys didn't believe my claim before and look how well that turned out. For all you know my claim could be full of **** but Bianca has claimed nothing while acting really scummy. The worst you lose with her if she flips town is probably a vanilla townie, and at best you spill scum blood. And the latter is way more likely than the former IMO

Bianca is town, concerned with peichi's vote and leave maybe noob scum idfk but EVAN IS ANIMATRONIC

With Glow's vote, we now hold a 2 vote advantage. We need 2 vote for Bianca and 1 vote for Evan. But please for the love of god, Bianca could be scum, but how can you all be believing Evan's claim

I don't know if I believe his claim. It's extremely far out there and doesn't align well with his actions. I do however believe it's very likely that the character he's claiming to be is in this game somehow. If he's not a main role, then he's likely a safe-claim given to him by Bowie. But from what I understand of the Five Nights at Freddy's lore, there's a ton of evil robots, but not that many people on the Good Guys side. Therefore, I'm guessing it's quite unlikely that the scum would have been given such a 'strong' safe-claim. There is probably barely enough good characters in the game series altogether to give such a strong safe-claim to each of the mafias, at least.

The town faction is called security guards. What Heyden said holds little weight, but the fact that you're trying to misdirect using inaccurate information is telling

This is you trying to build up a big a lead as you can on Bianca before it all comes crashing down

"The town faction is called security guards."
"What Heyden said holds little weight"

One of these things is not like the others...if it doesn't matter then why do you keep scumreading me over it?

I'm trying to prevent another NL and if Bianca flips town, I'm more dead than Comrade il-Sung anyway, so what's the point from scum!me perspective? Except I'm blue and wanting to make sure I don't die unjustly or have town lose ANOTHER lynch opportunity

http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/HandUnit

and
WzLdRm4.png

KEYPAD AND HANDUNIT, ITEM AND ROLE, makes no sense it just just please lynch evan I beg you

STOP BEING ****ING IDIOTS, HE WOULDN'T HAVE ACTED LIKE THIS IF HE WAS A REAL GODDAMN COP. EVAN IS USING BIANCAS NON CLAIMING AS A POINT, BUT SHE HASN'T BEEN AT A PLACE WHERE SHES NEEDED TO CLAIM YET, AND ISNT EVEN HERE

"The town faction is called security guards."
"What Heyden said holds little weight"

One of these things is not like the others...if it doesn't matter then why do you keep scumreading me over it?

I'm trying to prevent another NL and if Bianca flips town, I'm more dead than Comrade il-Sung anyway, so what's the point from scum!me perspective? Except I'm blue and wanting to make sure I don't die unjustly or have town lose ANOTHER lynch opportunity

to clarify, your specific report says "kirby is town" and not "kirby is a security guard"?

sataric I'm shocked a person like you would let this slip so easily are you maf

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT!

I just looked back on my PMs and I got roleblocked.

what the **** nani

- - - Post Merge - - -

are you ****ling with me what the ****le in ****

Glow isn't going to change bc she's probably scum with Evan. Kirby is here, but his vote wouldn't be enough if he changed, and Sat's gone AWOL. We probably have a mislynch folks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sat, where tf are you rn

Okay, reading that post again, specifically the "My investigate returned town because there are more town roles than security guards." part.. Yeah, you're probably right and I've just messed it all up. That's extremely scummy, considering what Heyden said. If his investigation would return as either Animatronic or as Security Guard, his wording is so incredibly wrong. Damnit. Combined with all the other bull**** Evan said, I think you're right. I haven't played with him before and didn't imagine he'd make such a grand roleclaim if he was scum, but it doesn't look right at all. We have 15 minutes.

Back