Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

guys we don't need to lynch mog, she's getting modkilled

lynch dolby who's with me

FYI, mogyay will die anyway tonight if she fails to vote again. Two strikes and you're out!

Last edited:
so that means you're dead irl? either that or north korean science has brought you back

damn if you can do that, the US might really be screwed

Kim Il Sung (myself) is alive in Pyongyang. His "death" is just propaganda from US-backed Western Imperialists. To believe otherwise puts us on the path to capitalistic exploitation.

Sat, look. The two lynches that give us the best information are Bianca and Evan, and I'm 99% sure Evan is scum. If you want good info, the lynch should be within the two. If there's a tie vote, I'll unvote Evan to prove my point and have him shot later

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay

i've reached my decision

lynch mog imo

We literally just talked about it and she's getting modkilled

side note, d2 post was delayed by someone. bowie said that he'd begin when everyone sent in their actions. so either scum or someone else wasn't sending in actions. evan, was that you? did you send in your action early?

I sent in my action early so it wasn't me delaying. like Heyden noted I was online about 20 minutes before the day post went up but that was me checking the thread

dolby putting it between bianca/evan makes me so uncomfortable

I want bianca dead, yeah it sucks she's not here but holy hell from mog (who's going to be modkilled) to dolby (who's notoriously hard to read but far from a good lynch candidate today)? Wtf town get your **** together and vote bianca

I trust you the most, Kirby. If that's what you want to do, I'm 100% with you. I hate that she's not here to defend herself though.

i'd be surprised if both mog and bianca are town so, i guess we're fine either way

my problem is that dolby stopped defending bianca all of a sudden

I want bianca dead, yeah it sucks she's not here but holy hell from mog (who's going to be modkilled) to dolby (who's notoriously hard to read but far from a good lynch candidate today)? Wtf town get your **** together and vote bianca

sort of weird you defend him considering he's deathtunneled you since d1 and you've stated multiple times that you think he's taking a lot of your posts out of context (which is a habit for him scumplay)

Back