• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

I'm just gonna put this out there. If Evan's scum and he's a non-visiting mafia (goon or GF vs Framer or RBer) Glow is confirmed with him. The fact that Glow went out of her way to protect him just seems like BS, Because why would any watcher be on Kirby, who was nearly lynched D1

It's gonna be either Evan or Bianca today or information reasons, and I really want Evan, because his claim is grade A bull****

do you think i would be so idiotic to do such a thing and risk 2/3 or 2/2 of my scumteam

dolby bianca is the person you've been defending all game, why are you suddenly okay with lynching her?

maybe glow as well but i'm not sure

dolby bianca is the person you've been defending all game, why are you suddenly okay with lynching her?

Because if she's town, it paves the path to shooting you and Evan and I'm ****ing fed up with the idiocy of town that I've experienced in the past 2 hours

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can someone give an exact time for EoD

53 minutes from now

Because if she's town, it paves the path to shooting you and Evan and I'm ****ing fed up with the idiocy of town that I've experienced in the past 2 hours

wtf omg

Ok I'm back. I'll catch up and answer any questions people have, I do see Heyden asked about my report. My report is that Kirbystarship is aligned with the town. I always say "inno this, inno that" because of my EM background.

Also, are there really that many security guards in FNAF? It's my understanding there's 1, maybe 2 official security guards per game. 4x1=4 main possible security guard roles, 4x2=8 at most. It's also my understanding that there's a hell of a lot of animatronics and so it's extremely likely that Bowie put in two or three good roles aside from just security guards as good roles. I'm the AI which helps the security guard in Sister Location.

Final recommendation: lynch Bianca and we'll go from there. At least I'm trying and active here as opposed to someone who's dropped off the face of the planet after acting scummy af day 1

- - - Post Merge - - -

53 minutes from now

and if evan is town? am i still mafia to you?

and if evan is town? am i still mafia to you?

If Evan is town than you're probably town because I don't see you sticking out your neck like that you a sinking ship as scum, but imo there's pretty much no way he's town

Bianca is town ya doofuses

Also that was a trick question, Kirby should've returned as Security Guard or Animatronic

Ok I'm back. I'll catch up and answer any questions people have, I do see Heyden asked about my report. My report is that Kirbystarship is aligned with the town. I always say "inno this, inno that" because of my EM background.

Also, are there really that many security guards in FNAF? It's my understanding there's 1, maybe 2 official security guards per game. 4x1=4 main possible security guard roles, 4x2=8 at most. It's also my understanding that there's a hell of a lot of animatronics and so it's extremely likely that Bowie put in two or three good roles aside from just security guards as good roles. I'm the AI which helps the security guard in Sister Location.

Final recommendation: lynch Bianca and we'll go from there. At least I'm trying and active here as opposed to someone who's dropped off the face of the planet after acting scummy af day 1

you're actually right about Bianca, but there's something that doesn't sit right about you.

why did you vote me after Bianca, because you agreed with Bianca, but now you're against her?

Heyden, stop saying everything he does is a slip. He's 99% maf but that's not a valid reason. Nor is the keypad thing really

daamn dolby so anyone who doesn't think like you is an idiot? got it

picture of dolbs rn

16iwn0i.png

you're actually right about Bianca, but there's something that doesn't sit right about you.

why did you vote me after Bianca, because you agreed with Bianca, but now you're against her?

initially I agreed with her and put a placeholder on you to stop another BOTW coasting situation, but as the day wore on Bianca's intentions become more and more questionable, and I realized how silly it was to describe your behavior as "coasting."

My current reads:

I think that either Dolby or Glow is scum. If one of them becomes confirmed town, pressure the other one.

If Dolby is scum, his scummates are likely within: Bianca, Peichi, Chick, Waffles, Mogyay.
If Glow is scum, her scummates are likely within: Evan, Peichi, Chick, Mogyay. (Maaaybe Heyden, but that's doubtful.)

Kirby probably isn't scum, and Heyden is very unlikely to be.

Names that show up on both of my list is Peichi and Chick, alongside Mogyay - But we also get far less information out of their lynches than we do from another target, plus I am less confident about those reads, meaning that it may be wiser to lynch elsewhere.

I'm just gonna put this out there. If Evan's scum and he's a non-visiting mafia (goon or GF vs Framer or RBer) Glow is confirmed with him. The fact that Glow went out of her way to protect him just seems like BS, Because why would any watcher be on Kirby, who was nearly lynched D1

Quote for truth.

Heyden, stop saying everything he does is a slip. He's 99% maf but that's not a valid reason. Nor is the keypad thing really
well it is, it's not town vs mafia

If I use Nightmare Mangle on an Animatronic, what will they return as?

Back