Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

i cannot fish for a blue that is already outted blue i cannot even believe this is still a discussion but okay he's a security guard nice evan is fake
between waffles and mog i'd lynch evan

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll forgive you if you vote evan :)

So you're more confident in Waffles over Mog. Okay. I feel the opposite.

@ Kirby - If you had to pick one out of Mog and Waffles, whom is your primary suspicion?

@ Heyden - Same question to you. If it's only between Mog and Waffles, whom do you find the most suspect right now?

Mog will prob get modkilled if she doesn't vote. I would go with a waffles lynch, he has very little content in his posts and I feel like he is just avoiding to convo and also he didn't answer my question about he would put his nulls from most town to least town.

Ok, Sat, Mog>waffles. But seriously. Why the **** would Evan act the way he did. And who the **** would watch Kirby bc they think he'd be killed?

Also, if you had noticed, I was trying to gain support for lynching Evan yesterday, but Heyden wouldn't change, and I felt that Kirby was more towny than Heyden

So you're more confident in Waffles over Mog. Okay. I feel the opposite.

@ Kirby - If you had to pick one out of Mog and Waffles, whom is your primary suspicion?

@ Heyden - Same question to you. If it's only between Mog and Waffles, whom do you find the most suspect right now?

ohhh sorry my post was worded weirdly - i think waffles is town between the two. i think there's only 1 scum within them though, i don't think bianca/waffles can be scum together (based off interactions)

if i had to choose an order of who i think are best lynches it'd be

dolby>bianca>mog>peichi>waffles

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait why i have i forgotten chick, chick goes inbetween mog and peichi

side note, d2 post was delayed by someone. bowie said that he'd begin when everyone sent in their actions. so either scum or someone else wasn't sending in actions. evan, was that you? did you send in your action early?

jzbd5d.png

there has to be more than just security guards and animatronics, like seriously

actually D2 delayed makes sense let me check if he was online during that post

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan posted 20 mins Bowie made that announcement

I, hmm

Ok, Sat, Mog>waffles. But seriously. Why the **** would Evan act the way he did. And who the **** would watch Kirby bc they think he'd be killed?

Also, if you had noticed, I was trying to gain support for lynching Evan yesterday, but Heyden wouldn't change, and I felt that Kirby was more towny than Heyden

I know. I hear what you're saying and I think a lot of your posts make a lot of sense. Kirby was definitely more towny than Heyden, no doubt about it. Although I find you vastly suspicious, I always do - Even when you're town. Evan was the most logical choice for you to set your sights on during Day 1 though, and I genuinely believe that if you were scum and we'd have lynched him, you could have explained that logic so well that it wouldn't really have made you look particularly scummy. But if you are town, then it also makes sense for you to go for Evan since we had little to work with and his 'policy lynch 2.0' really set off your alarms. That makes your reasoning there apply very well regardless of your alignment.

Also, if you and Glow are scum together at the end of all this, I swear to God.. :p

@ Heyden - It's too risky. I can't vote for Evan this day. We just have to get him tomorrow instead when we have more information to work with. It's safer that way, and I think we really need to play this safe after no-lynching and thus wasting our Day 1 opportunities.

@ Kirby - You could be right about Mog getting modkilled. He/she has not voted yet, and didn't vote yesterday. That makes going for Mog a very bad choice. Guess that means we have go for Waffles or perhaps Bianca instead. Out of the two, Bianca would give us more information to work with, but it could very well be a mislynch. I'm torn on that.

We only have about an hour left so we have to reach a consensus within the next few minutes or we might end up with another wasted day. I'm about to go cook myself some food so make something happen ASAP, ladies and gentlemen, or we're potentially doomed.

I don't know how you guys are fine with a 'cop' who's been tunnelling his TOWN inspection up until his claim

I feel like lynching Evan would be our best bet tbh

Maybe it is. But he's made a blue claim, meaning that if we **** it up, we're in a lot of trouble. The claim is so 'out there' that it's either a safe-claim given by the host or an absolute stroke of madness on his part. Usually, people don't make such ballsy plays in Mafia, so the probability is automatically higher that he's telling the truth. Plus, with Kirby being Mike, the odds of this HandUnit being in the game is really quite large because from what I read briefly on the Wiki they're from the same Five Nights at Freddy's game and they're linked together. The HandUnit is the tutorial/helper to Mike, whom is the player character.

If we assume that Evan is scum, he's not alone on his Mafia team. There has to be a few more scum out there. Who are they, in your opinion? Maybe we could go for them this day to avoid a massive disaster and just get Evan tomorrow, hmm?

Maybe it is. But he's made a blue claim, meaning that if we **** it up, we're in a lot of trouble. The claim is so 'out there' that it's either a safe-claim given by the host or an absolute stroke of madness on his part. Usually, people don't make such ballsy plays in Mafia, so the probability is automatically higher that he's telling the truth. Plus, with Kirby being Mike, the odds of this HandUnit being in the game is really quite large because from what I read briefly on the Wiki they're from the same Five Nights at Freddy's game and they're linked together. The HandUnit is the tutorial/helper to Mike, whom is the player character.

If we assume that Evan is scum, he's not alone on his Mafia team. There has to be a few more scum out there. Who are they, in your opinion? Maybe we could go for them this day to avoid a massive disaster and just get Evan tomorrow, hmm?

prob glow if amazon is scum.

I'm just gonna put this out there. If Evan's scum and he's a non-visiting mafia (goon or GF vs Framer or RBer) Glow is confirmed with him. The fact that Glow went out of her way to protect him just seems like BS, Because why would any watcher be on Kirby, who was nearly lynched D1

It's gonna be either Evan or Bianca today or information reasons, and I really want Evan, because his claim is grade A bull****

maybe you're right, i think that Heyden, Mogyay and Waffles are probs my scum suspects

Back