Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

This is a simplified analysis of Mary's reads, and I've had a little bit to drink so might not make a lot of sense, but..

Looking through Mary's post history, she did align her views with Chick's early on in post number #254, and her strongest scum read seemed to be Bianca. She also mentioned she was not quite sure where to place Evan, and that he might be scum buddies with Bianca. In post #501 she also brings up that she's mistrusting Glow, and possibly Kirby and/or Heyden.

Mafia choose to kill her over all the other possible targets. This was either because they figured she might have a blue role (would explain why she tried to keep a low profile), or because they wanted to throw off our scent by making a statement saying that we should look closer at her suspects. Essentially, it could be intended to frame the wrong people as scummy. That leads me to believe that maybe most of her suspects was wrong - Else it'd be almost too obvious to kill her for it. Plus I shared similar suspicions (especially regarding Heyden, but also Glow and Kirby to some extent), as did Dolby and a bunch of other players. Yet they choose Mary over everyone else.

But maybe her agreement with Chick regarding Bianca as scum is something we need to investigate further. It was a pretty early post, but now that Mary has flipped town and they had similar views, it makes Chick look better by default for having similar views as a confirmed Town role, and Bianca worse by default for being on the opposite end of the spectrum. I think this could be a set-up. That Bianca might be innocent, and Chick might be scum. It's subtle, and a little far-fetched perhaps, but worth taking into consideration.

If I had to throw darts on a board right now and pick out the scum team, I'd say it's Chick, Mogyay, and Glow. But that's one hell of a leap of faith, I realize that. Don't quote me on this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyden still scummy though. :p

This is a simplified analysis of Mary's reads, and I've had a little bit to drink so might not make a lot of sense, but..

Looking through Mary's post history, she did align her views with Chick's early on in post number #254, and her strongest scum read seemed to be Bianca. She also mentioned she was not quite sure where to place Evan, and that he might be scum buddies with Bianca. In post #501 she also brings up that she's mistrusting Glow, and possibly Kirby and/or Heyden.

Mafia choose to kill her over all the other possible targets. This was either because they figured she might have a blue role (would explain why she tried to keep a low profile), or because they wanted to throw off our scent by making a statement saying that we should look closer at her suspects. Essentially, it could be intended to frame the wrong people as scummy. That leads me to believe that maybe most of her suspects was wrong - Else it'd be almost too obvious to kill her for it. Plus I shared similar suspicions (especially regarding Heyden, but also Glow and Kirby to some extent), as did Dolby and a bunch of other players. Yet they choose Mary over everyone else.

But maybe her agreement with Chick regarding Bianca as scum is something we need to investigate further. It was a pretty early post, but now that Mary has flipped town and they had similar views, it makes Chick look better by default for having similar views as a confirmed Town role, and Bianca worse by default for being on the opposite end of the spectrum. I think this could be a set-up. That Bianca might be innocent, and Chick might be scum. It's subtle, and a little far-fetched perhaps, but worth taking into consideration.

i 100% completely agree with you on that theory, i believe this is a set up

can you imagine the joy the mafias are having rn seeing us struggle

actually 15 mins, how did you write that and ISO'd in 15 MINUTES and DRUNK
unless I'm just a slow human being but it seems a bit planned? or am I just stretching now

Oh ****... sorry mary. Right I know how awful it is playing with someone like me but i swear that's my done with awful weekend shifts working in a bar and im gonna give it my all starting rn ok

Ps its probably kirby

actually 15 mins, how did you write that and ISO'd in 15 MINUTES and DRUNK
unless I'm just a slow human being but it seems a bit planned? or am I just stretching now

Mate, it's only a couple of sentences. I've read through each post in the thread once already as they were first posted, so going back through her post history was quick and effortless. Also, having had a few drinks doesn't make me any slower - Quite the opposite, as I don't think things through as carefully. You're really stretching here. Care to comment on what I actually wrote instead?

scumteam kinda sounds newbie if Mary got killed.

Why would scum want to kill her? They could prob let her get lynched.

And BTW Amazon you still haven't helpt town at all so my sus is still on to you.

scumteam kinda sounds newbie if Mary got killed.

Why would scum want to kill her? They could prob let her get lynched.

And BTW Amazon you still haven't helpt town at all so my sus is still on to you.

you haven't commented on anyone's sus', how come?

Ok there were a few points I wanted to point out. Don't really think an ISO post is needed, especially in light of satiric's analysis. But I do have some additional thoughts and am not too sure about satiric's conclusion.

Mary said that she wasn't sure of Bianca's motivations, could be scum but doubted that scum would be as bold, and also considered that town!Bianca was just wanting money. But she was pretty agreeable with Chick, who heavily FOS'd Bianca. She also kind of waffled on yours truly and scumread glow and sort of scumread kirby and heyden.

Mary also expressed doubts about her analysis a few times, but to me this post really stood out.

I don't care who we lynch as long as it's someone who has been kind of defending/defended by a set of people, even if it's me. At least then town would have something to go on about the people who defended/ were defended by them.
Here Mary basically threw up her hands and said "wow things are so confusing, it'd probably be a good idea to just kill SOMEONE who's been in the limelight, so we can determine things about their defenders and accusers." Another point to note is that Bianca got upset at Mary for showing up right after the vote ended - could be feigned outrage...hmmm

So what I would guess is more likely is that mafia wanted to kill someone who wouldn't generate too much controversy and would confuse us. Because killing someone like Dolby or peichi (assuming they're both town) would confirm quite a few more people (or at the least, enable town to better analyze relationships). Like Mary stated, if we voted for someone like heyden, bianca, myself, or kirby, we'd have learned a lot more info on who's likely to be who. Mary was an unexpected move since she was more lowkey in her activity, despite her posting a decent number of times in the thread.

In light of her death, I'd naturally sus Kirby, Bianca, and heyden more, but satiric could on to something, in which case sus should be cast on chick.

Good Lord this is a mess, but just my opinion and worth exactly what I charge for it.

Mate, it's only a couple of sentences. I've read through each post in the thread once already as they were first posted, so going back through her post history was quick and effortless. Also, having had a few drinks doesn't make me any slower - Quite the opposite, as I don't think things through as carefully. You're really stretching here. Care to comment on what I actually wrote instead?
lol nvm it looks giant in mobile

What you mean by entrance post?

Mog any other reason why you are sus of me? You kinda been coasting a lot, going to update my reads soon. And @ Sej why you think I killed Mary?

I've already said:

i think Kirby is scum, ok hear me out. if you're mafia you know everyone's role, so she would know that Mary is a security guard. however she wanted to make it look like she doesn't know and that she isn't scum by making a theory that Mary was scum. then she and other mafias killed Mary to make Kirby look like town.

i know it sounds crazy

Back