• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

That item will be unlocked on Day 3 due to certain conditions having been met. You will know more information about it then.

Town buy this asap before scum gets it

- - - Post Merge - - -

This item is sort off risky tbh a disadvantage for town and if were you guys buy it

Real quick before school starts.if Chick's town, Glow is likely mafia. But if Chick is maf, Glow is extremely likely town

Just a lil short post I think in Evan's list one of them is scum gtg gonna sleep night!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also timezone is a *****

hello everyone! sorry i'm a bit late i had school n stuff

Just a lil short post I think in Evan's list one of them is scum gtg gonna sleep night!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also timezone is a *****
He had Kirby, Heyden, Bianca, and you.
Kirby is confirmed. Heyden was instrumental to the lynch, and he tunneled Bianca, especially from where she caused a NL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Glow remains my top scumread though, due to fakeclaim. Which, under the circumstances, I could actually see mafia do. Will explain later if I survive

- - - Post Merge - - -

I swear though, some of you I'll never understand

Real quick before school starts.if Chick's town, Glow is likely mafia. But if Chick is maf, Glow is extremely likely town

y tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

He had Kirby, Heyden, Bianca, and you.
Kirby is confirmed. Heyden was instrumental to the lynch, and he tunneled Bianca, especially from where she caused a NL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Glow remains my top scumread though, due to fakeclaim. Which, under the circumstances, I could actually see mafia do. Will explain later if I survive

- - - Post Merge - - -

I swear though, some of you I'll never understand

why would i do that as mafia

y tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

why would i do that as mafia

Because you broke the only cardinal rule of town play that I respect in every setup if you're town, and Kirby didn't say he was RBed, so if you were maf, you'd assume he wouldn't be notified for not sending in an action, making it safe to do. Moreover, you are WAY off base

But again, I'm willing to accept that you're just having a bad game, and Chick being maf would be good evidence of it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Glow, no offense, but idk if it's more unlikely that you'd be so wrong on a guy who I scumlocked D1, or would be so blatant as mafia

Back