• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

Lol town waffles is coasting too yanno :rolleyes:
I'm still refuse bianca as scum tbh and ofc I'm not gonna take this game seriously cuz I have better things to do irl ofc priorities

Whats the poibt of lynching chick shes already dead EoN i wasnt ol EnD cuz im sleeping tbh and yes I have a lot of things to catch up in game im going to admit it im sorry guys life is hella busy tbh :lemon:

Im a bodyguard anyway not like I care if i get lynch tomorrow tbh

You can't prove you're BG. And why claim all of a sudden?

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you are BG waffle, protect me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and who did you guard on N1 waffles?

I mean what can I say ?\_(ツ)_/?

Well security guard and bodyguard are kind of the same but theres a huge difference cuz bodyguard protects people it sometimes often use the wrong term

I mean what can I say ?\_(ツ)_/?

Well security guard and bodyguard are kind of the same but theres a huge difference cuz bodyguard protects people it sometimes often use the wrong term

yeah thats what I am trying to clarify ..and kirby said if you are bodyguard, protect him

Heyden already clarify that I'm meant security guard

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just to let you guys know idc if I get lynched as long us we won, I'm kind of busy atm it was coincidence tbh

##Purchase: Keypad

prize is ??? lez see if i can buy

we should buy one scooper, one control box and one nightmare mangle but the way bowie is giving out points, the game will end and we haven't purchased anything yet

- - - Post Merge - - -

waffles, like i asked kirby, why would they want a keypad and reveal all the roles? scum wants to know all of these so they can whittle it on whos who.

we should buy one scooper, one control box and one nightmare mangle but the way bowie is giving out points, the game will end and we haven't purchased anything yet

- - - Post Merge - - -

waffles, like i asked kirby, why would they want a keypad and reveal all the roles? scum wants to know all of these so they can whittle it on whos who.

Let's just see if i can purchase that but I don't think it would be disadvantage for both parties it will just reveal the role but not role with players

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yes I might use it later on if kirby can't buy due to insufficient balance

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think thats all I can help the town but maybe ill post my reads later on if that is I have time

Let's just see if i can purchase that but I don't think it would be disadvantage for both parties it will just reveal the role but not role with players

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yes I might use it later on if kirby can't buy due to insufficient balance

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think thats all I can help the town but maybe ill post my reads later on if that is I have time

it will reveal what blue roles are in the game.

Plus if Chick flipped red I guess I don't see the problem with me purchasing that

Back