Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

wait what, your role is literally security guard? how did you know you could buy the guns then?

kirby just confirmed the most important role isn't even an official pr name, aligning that this game is SECURITY GUARDS VS ANIMATEONICS

Kill me IRL. It's gd Evan and Glow. Sure it could quite easily be Mog with them (doubt waffles), but why the hell would either of the two perform their actions that way

lynch outside of evan/sataric/tardis/hayden

so within mogyay/Dolby/ITookYourWaffles/peichi/Biancasbotique

i'd honestly prefer dolby but i don't think that's gonna happen and i understand that

leaving mog/bianca/waffles/peichi

of the four i think waffles or bianca is 1 scum, not sure about the others though

Please
Just
Answer
My
Question

Are you Mike Schmidt the >INSERT ROLE< A ROLE IS LIKE DOCTOR VIG COP, ETC
or does it just say 'You are Mike Schmidt'. FULLSTOP

- - - Post Merge - - -

AM I TALKING IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE OR SOMETHING

kirby, does your role pm say "mike schmidt the security guard"

lynch outside of evan/sataric/tardis/hayden

so within mogyay/Dolby/ITookYourWaffles/peichi/Biancasbotique

i'd honestly prefer dolby but i don't think that's gonna happen and i understand that

leaving mog/bianca/waffles/peichi

of the four i think waffles or bianca is 1 scum, not sure about the others though

So you're more confident in Waffles over Mog. Okay. I feel the opposite.

@ Kirby - If you had to pick one out of Mog and Waffles, whom is your primary suspicion?

@ Heyden - Same question to you. If it's only between Mog and Waffles, whom do you find the most suspect right now?

Also, I'm pretty confident that both Kirby and Heyden are town by now, so that means that Dolby (if scum) would have quite happily changed to set his site on to Heyden during that Day 1 lynch seeing as it was my primary target and it would have made me look far worse than him, who was hesitating slightly.

Also, Heyden, I feel like I owe you an apology for almost getting you killed. Oops!

Back