• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

YOU'RE NOT _____ 'THE' _______
WHY IS THE ROLE CALLED COP
WHY IS IT ALREADY A ITEM
WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY SCUMREAD KIRBY
WHO WIKI'S THEIR ROLE???

asdfghjkl if I am wrong I'll cry

YES I AM
BECAUSE WTF ELSE WOULD BOWIE CALL ME???????
I ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS BEFORE: MY ROLE IS NOT THE KEYPAD, IT'S THE AI
ALSO ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS BUT YOU DON'T LISTEN
I HAVE NO ****ING CLUE ABOUT ANYTHING FNAF RELATED AND MY ROLE SOUNDS SUPER SKETCH SO I LOOKED IT UP, IS THAT A CRIME?

YES I CAN USE CAPS TOO. CAPS LOCK IS NOT CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME YOU GUYS

Okay, I just read the things I missed. I can't shoot but it is linked to my role.

##use: Nun's Guns

Amazon cop claim kinda sound weird. But I'm not going to take a risk lynching the cop, it seems to risky.

you and i evan, we're a sinking ship

titanic-movie-promo-stills-wallpaper-4-650x366.jpg

Why the **** would Glow watch Kirby, and just why would Evan act like that to Kirby despite an inno report

ok I'll be off until probably right before EoD, if you lynch me I don't blame you but I did all I could in explaining myself and my actions and I only have one believer *sniffle*

Back online, time to read through the thread. I'll comment on things as I go, so this post might be a bit messy.

scum Bianca would not go for the mislynch, true...unless she was coached into doing so. I'm pretty sure it's a heavy WIFOM situation where none of us would think scum would be THAT stupid for doing something so blatantly scummy. I cannot see how town Bianca would do that, and y'all are giving her a pass on it? If I did it, you'd be mass voting me faster than Eminem raps, because apparently sussing me for behavior others have exhibited but they get a 100% pass on is the cool thing to do now. :rolleyes:

This doesn't make sense to me, honestly. Coached into going for the No-Lynch instead of hammering town? The gain is too small - Especially assuming that the Scum team only has 1 KP. If they had 2, and a Doctor saved someone last night, then perhaps it'd be somewhat viable of a strategy, but with only 1 KP it just doesn't make sense for Scum to force the No-Lynch just to 'look better'. There would have to be a greater gain for them, such as saving a scum buddy or something like that. Or Bianca really was going to hammer Heyden, but ended up unvoting at the worst possible timing just because she felt bad for him (Don't really know how close they are, but some of her posts in the thread implied something along those lines..) and just messed the vote up by accident. This is far more likely, but technically could have been done as either Town or Scum. If she's Mafia together with Dolby, this would explain Dolby's angry reaction to the day's outcome as well, provided that Heyden is innocent - Essentially, in such a scenario they just let a free kill slip away, plus it would have made me look quite bad as well since I was the driving force behind that lynch.

Now, regarding the HandUnit claim.. I know nothing about Five Night at Freddy's so I had to go read up on this character on the Wiki. He seems to be some sort of talking keypad. The Cop role would be fitting for a keypad, especially since this character's role in the game is to provide information to the player, and there is a keypad item for purchase here which reveals all possible roles.

That said, Dolby is absolutely right in his post #715 - If you investigated Kirby (odd choice, IMO) and then still kept him on your scumlean, that's really puzzling to me. Your explanation as for why you did this also doesn't really feel particularly realistic or trustworthy, and having a Cop in the game but offering an item that essentially makes you a Cop for the night as a reward for the first puzzle also seems a bit odd to me from a balancing perspective. All of this just works against you, Evan.

Also, I share Dolby's views on Mary. I didn't trust her, and I could probably have been convinced to lynch her on Day 2. (Very sorry about that and all my other blunders, Obs Chat) You say that she was not a lynch candidate, Evan, but I think that she very much was.

@ Glow - You are right about your half slip, IMO. My first initial reactions to reading Mary was dead was "That's an odd an confusing choice", "Why am I still alive?" and "I bet Dolby or Glow is on the scum team". :p And I haven't even played for ages, and I don't have nearly the same 'Veteran player' reputation as you guys do. One of you should have died unless they really feared a Doctor would save you. Mary is a puzzling choice to say the least, although I genuinely think she could have been a real asset to town as the days went on if we didn't accidentally lynch her. Her timidness also did slightly hint towards potentially having a blue role, and we all know Dolby loves to Blue-Snipe.

Consider the likelihood of me pulling this crazy ass claim off as maf.

True. I'll give you that. If you made that one up, and you're scum, I applaud you.

Also, Kirby should activate his gun tonight, bc he's probably only going to get one shot with it

Absolutely. I agree 100%.

Let me live and continue to gather evidence. Lynching blue claims, no matter whether they are good or maf, rarely results in good for town. If I'm really who I say I am, then you've lost your cop folks. If I'm lying through my teeth, I will be found out regardless and get lynched, or likely shot by Kirby. Let's use our lynch on someone that we need to learn more about without my potentially faulty investigate on them: I'd recommend Bianca first, then ITYW, then Heyden (though I'd prefer to possibly investigate him). I'd be ok with any of those three. And if I'm wrong, then you can lynch or vig shoot me just to make sure I'm not BSing.

This feels really disingenuous. However, I am always careful when it comes to lynching a blue claim, and I feel like some of the people that I don't trust very much keeps pushing to have you killed. That alarms me greatly. Furthermore, Glow's claim is really suspicious but imagining myself in her shoes, it certainly explains why she has been so defensive of you all along. You visited someone, so you cannot be a regular Townie, and therefore she knew she needed to keep you safe. It adds up. Unless you'd be a Mafia non-killing role. However, she says there is 'more to her role' so maybe she knew that you couldn't be.

I'm going to unvote Evan. It's just too great of a gamble. It's going to make me look real bad aligning myself with the people that everyone is mistrusting, but what the hell.. Have to follow my heart on this.

Kirby, Glow, and Evan - Whom should we lynch instead then, in your opinions?

##purchase nun guns
GIVE ME THE GUNS OH MY GOD

no, is your role ____ the _____
like bob the doctor
or is it just bob

Why the **** would Glow watch Kirby, and just why would Evan act like that to Kirby despite an inno report

same reason why i didn't think sataric or myself would die

I'm not vig.

He means like "are you nun the vig" or "are you nun" like the vts "you are a security guard"

Regardless, Evan's claim is 100% BS and the only thing thats keeping me hesitating is Glow's watcher claim, but it doesn't make sense for her to watch Kirby

Back