• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

regardless still think his reads are hella odd and inconsistent with town kirby but ok. nice to see he changed his read on me to coasting after i asked him to

im talking about and also arent u someone that brings up stuff like this nearly every game (or maybe im getting confused with jacob) u seemed pretty determined that one of those three are in the scum team. ur obsessed with balance u even said it before the game started so the fact ur not susing any of them is odd to me. and no it's 4am i havent really read through it properly im v tired. idk maybe im picking up redundant things but im pretty sure kirby is scum rn

Heyden brings it up, so you're talking to wrong person. I was just guessing who could be very skilled scum. All of them could be town. And BTW you say I call you coasting well I gave you a chance for 1 full day/night cycle.I know how you play as scum and you usually kinda coast as scum.

Heyden brings it up, so you're talking to wrong person. I was just guessing who could be very skilled scum. All of them could be town. And BTW you say I call you coasting well I gave you a chance for 1 full day/night cycle.I know how you play as scum and you usually kinda coast as scum.

like i literally posted on discord saying i wouldnt be here for 2 cycles im sorry!! im just going by ur quote thats it, ur the one who said there would probably be scum in those players, if u changed ur opinion on that then fine and ill take that into consideration for tomorrow

like i literally posted on discord saying i wouldnt be here for 2 cycles im sorry!! im just going by ur quote thats it, ur the one who said there would probably be scum in those players, if u changed ur opinion on that then fine and ill take that into consideration for tomorrow

I don't scum lean you, I just moved you back to null cause of you coasting. And I didn't see message on discord.

##balance

Maybe I'll do an ISO tonight idk if I'm bothered cos I want that inspection lul, but as of now Kirby I'm not willing to lynch, Dolby/Glow one is probably scum depending on Evan or Mog's flip bc I want one of those 2 lynched today.

@ Glow - Thank you for your post. So if we assume for a second that Dolby is scum, which is entirely possible (even quite likely if you're town yourself) then isn't it entirely possible that Bianca is one of his scum buddies, and that the entire no-lynch-drama of Day 1 was orchestrated intentionally because Heyden is a third Mafia? But would Dolby really go to such lengths to try and keep Bianca alive already on the very first day, knowing it might put him at risk further down the line? I'm not so sure. Maybe if their team is small and they only have 1 KP. In that case, I'm sure he realized that losing one of them on the very first day would be incredibly costly.

Three Mafia's seems like a reasonable number in a 12 people game though, and the scum could have talked between them and decided to force the no-lynch. Dolby wanted Evan or you to be lynched first and foremost, but was not entirely hesitant on Heyden either. This could however have been because he knew it was likely they could force the no-lynch regardless, as there was not many minutes left on the timer. However, his annoyance after the no-lynch was announced seemed genuine to me, which shatters the entire theory.

@ Dolby - Glow is back to playing more like her usual self now. The initial suspicions and confusion over her Day 1 behaviour are slowly coming undone. Her ties to Evan is undeniable and worrisome, but I never found Evan to be quite as scummy as you do, and think that he's making a fair bit of sense in several of his posts. I don't recall ever playing with him before but he appears genuine to me most of the time, which means he's either a fairly sly scum player that knows how to word his sentences in ways that come across as honest, or he is in fact innocent. Either is possible. How likely is it, in your opinion, that both yourself AND Glow are town?

@ Waffles - You need to give us something to work with. You say that you have never played with many of these players before, and therefore you cannot analyze their posts, but that is simply not true. I haven't played with most of these people before either, plus it was like 18 months since my last TBT Mafia game even together with the people that I do know, but I'm still trying my best to read people's intentions. It just feels like you're not putting any pro-town effort in. If you are town, kindly do your best to help us win!

@ Chick - Please give us your thoughts on everything that has occurred since the new day begun. Specifically, I'd like to know what you think of Mary being the chosen target for Mafia. Did that surprise you? Furthermore, which people do you think would be good lynch candidates today?

@ Heyden - You just mentioned whom you want to lynch today. Thank you for that. If Mogyay would end up lynched and would flip red, whom do you think their scum buddies are? Also, if you solve the puzzle and win the item, whom do you actually want to use it on?

@ Nun's Guns Person - Consider what I suggested in post number #574. It could be the turning point that we need as town, and I believe every person in the game currently has the funds to purchase the item if they so desire.

If mogyay flips red I'm inclined so believe it's Glow>Dolby bc I recall him pointing her out early D1 unless I'm mistaken, but I do think an Evan lynch would be better. As for who I'd inspect that'll be a little revealing but the choices should be obvious by my reads that I'll do soon hopefully.

I'm on mobile, and all my charts are on my computer, so I can't give anyone their balances for a few hours. Sorry!

I'm pretty certain you're all above 200 now, though, if that helps. Maybe I should do a full balance update next time I have it in front of me so you all know where you are.

Anyone who buys the blue party hat as top priority is a scum in my book...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I havent read any of the latest post yet. but Mary got killed? shoot there's goes my scumlean. sorry Mary thought you were scum:-(

@ Waffles - You need to give us something to work with. You say that you have never played with many of these players before, and therefore you cannot analyze their posts, but that is simply not true. I haven't played with most of these people before either, plus it was like 18 months since my last TBT Mafia game even together with the people that I do know, but I'm still trying my best to read people's intentions. It just feels like you're not putting any pro-town effort in. If you are town, kindly do your best to help us win!

I actually am confused right now it's day 2 and I know this is not an excuse that I cannot analyze well to be honest I'm not the type of person who is good at reading analyzing stuff I join the game and maybe this would help me with my critical thinking skills. My only guess for scum is either peichi or Heyden and I really dont think they are scum team and I dunno what to think of them atm.

Speaking of which our friend Bianca hasn't come back maybe she got she got killed or smthing I dunno she seems more quiet than usual I guess shes usually used to getting killed or lynch in one day/night

Dolby has been lurking and hasn't said a word on Glow's post there are some topics like such as kirby vs mog | evan vs dolby doesn't kinda make sense to me thats why I made Evan, Mog and Kirby as null list

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm bianca is back

I'll prob end up addressing Glow's case tomorrow but @Sat, Evan remains my top scumread
Now, I don't particularly view it as likely that Glow is town, particularly with her ties to Evan, and pretty much omitting Waffles from her recent reads posts, despite voting for her yesterday. The fact that she doesn't recognize that a new player would probably go for a mislynch rather than a no lynch as scum (I don't see Kirby/Heyden as particularly likely to begin with) also bothers me. So, I view Glow as a scumlean (this is kinda just detailing some stuff that I didn't post earlier)

Three Mafia's seems like a reasonable number in a 12 people game though, and the scum could have talked between them and decided to force the no-lynch.

This statement could implicate you and Dolby. Kirby was the leading lynch candidate at the time. It was you who suggested we lynch Heyden and then Dolby followed with the vote, making it tied. I was told in the thread on who would I vote, Heyden or Kirby because my vote was on peichi at that time, and I was active when the lynch went down. I was so confused..

So could this be an attempt to save Kirby ?

The optimal town strategy for this game actually includes a no lynch, and I don't really see a Heyden/Kirby team, so I'm just leaving it alone for the most part now. For an explanation, see whatever the other 12 player game Bowie hosted

@waffles, did you make a reads post or am a misunderstanding the last paragraph in your post?

- - - Post Merge - - -

are u serious

did u even read my post

i said i was second guessing waffles and that their recent posts felt like they had a good tone

- - - Post Merge - - -

@dolby

- - - Post Merge - - -

##puzzle:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Queue-Thread&p=7325606&viewfull=1#post7325606

Yeah, right at the top of your post. Literally one sentence in a post that I don't believe is really revealing of anything. You went into the least explanation possible, and I feel like you had better reasons for null reads on Chick and peichi

##Puzzle:
I was only 69 years old
I loved Bianca so much, I join mafia if she joins
I pray to Bianca every night before bed, thanking her for the life I?ve been given
"Bianca is love" I say; ?Bianca is life?
The towns people hear me and calls me a low life loser
I know theyre was just jealous of my devotion for Bianca
I called them animaltronic scum
They slapped me and sends me to jail for lynch
I?m crying now, and my face hurts
I lay in bed and it?s really cold
Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me

I am so happy
She whispers into my ear ?This is observers chat.?
She grabs me with her whimpy hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
I decided to commit suicide and go with Bianca

Oath2Order says wow waffles you noob ****
Bianca looks him straight in the eyes and says ?its all good now darling lez go to Obs chat togethrr?
We left and went back to Observers Chat
Bianca is love. Bianca is life.

Do it for bowie

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm doing school stuff ofc and answering economics aplia for cash since people are relying on me with this smh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ur just saying thr same reason as sataric aside from that what else?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wtf whos Sej?

What poem is this Waffles? LOL ..that was cute though aww <3

Legit though, I also find it sus that Glow comes online for little pockets at a time to throw mud at me. Now's a prime example of it, but there's also the beginning of today, when Glow literally came on and went off accusing me of wifomkilling Mary for my reaction, while not looking into any of the possible reasons for the Mary kill

This statement could implicate you and Dolby. Kirby was the leading lynch candidate at the time. It was you who suggested we lynch Heyden and then Dolby followed with the vote, making it tied. I was told in the thread on who would I vote, Heyden or Kirby because my vote was on peichi at that time, and I was active when the lynch went down. I was so confused..

So could this be an attempt to save Kirby ?

I mean, it honestly kind of was an attempt to save Kirby in some obscure way. Because I simply didn't view Kirby as very scummy, and I thought some people were a bit too eager to vote for him I felt. If I was scum, and you're not, wouldn't I just vote for YOU? You had some of the votes at the time. Instead, I went a completely different direction with Heyden because I genuinely followed my gut and thought he was the scummiest, and I absolutely even tried to gather some support for this push. See, I want to lynch the right people - The Mafia - Not just any random person. That's why I think it's important to get people town-read and then work together with them. (Though it's hard to hope for much on Day 1) - Also, just by suggesting a different target, I got a lot more valuable intel out of Day 1 than I would have otherwise.

And trust me, if I had known that a tie would result in a no-lynch, we would not be having this conversation right now. :p I missed that part when I was reading through the rules. I am and always have been strictly against no lynches. If you do not believe me, take a trip into the past and look through old games I've been in; Anytime a no lynch is mentioned, I'm voicing both my concern and disapproval.

Legit though, I also find it sus that Glow comes online for little pockets at a time to throw mud at me. Now's a prime example of it, but there's also the beginning of today, when Glow literally came on and went off accusing me of wifomkilling Mary for my reaction, while not looking into any of the possible reasons for the Mary kill

i wouldn't say little pockets of time. i've been reading the thread all day. and i've been posting on the thread since like an hour after i woke up, posting every 2-3 hours

i wasn't really as phased by the mary kill honestly, though i didn't expect it. if you're mafia dolby, i don't think you'd kill me. and i dont think you'd lead a kill on sataric since it's his first game here in awhile.

##buy: Nun's Guns

this will prob get me killed, so if we have any doc, please protect me.

I can see scum Glow making that big wall of text. I just find it weird people called her out on not maing a big wall of text and then she does it.

I'm okay with a Amazon lynch, I feel like that could help us with finding if Glow is town or not? Amazon seems to avoid glow/ not talking about her a lot in the reads.

Back