• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

@ Bowie - I did not mean to upset you or anyone else. I am sorry if my comments were out of line. But please understand my reasoning: Giving away a day without any progress whatsoever means that Scum essentially gets one night of killing us for free. That means that town numbers will go down, and suddenly the ratio of scum-to-town will likely be out of balance, and recovering from such an awful start will be incredibly difficult. Still, that is our fault for voting the way we did - Not yours.

i know the first but idk what to repeat asdfghjkl
do we get to know if it's a phrase, word, picture orrr could it be anything

@ Bowie - I did not mean to upset you or anyone else. I am sorry if my comments were out of line. But please understand my reasoning: Giving away a day without any progress whatsoever means that Scum essentially gets one night of killing us for free. That means that town numbers will go down, and suddenly the ratio of scum-to-town will likely be out of balance, and recovering from such an awful start will be incredibly difficult. Still, that is our fault for voting the way we did - Not yours.

No, don't get me wrong, I completely understand the frustration. The only thing that bugs me is that nobody told me they didn't like that kind of set-up before the Day began (and it's in the OP). Had I known it was frowned upon in the Mafia community, I would've probably changed it to the regular system I've used for all of my past games, but I thought it would be interesting to try making ties something players would actively try to avoid throughout the Day.

i know the first but idk what to repeat asdfghjkl
do we get to know if it's a phrase, word, picture orrr could it be anything

I'll wait until later in the Night to give out clues, but it's the easiest puzzle you'll get in this game.

ok one more and i'm donut
KBXXYT8.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

All that remains is darkness. But for how long?

Primarina was killed and unveiled to be a Lumen Sage.

Noatun, City of Genesis Mafia is over, and the Umbra Witches have successfully vanquished all of the Lumen Sages. Congratulations to the remaining Umbra Witches, and kudos to the Infernal Demons!

Thanks for playing Noatun, City of Genesis Mafia! I hope you all had a blast!

just gave y'all a big hint xx yw

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is supposed to be ez? omg

##PUZZLE

Oh, wait. I've got one more thing to show you all.Yoy

You see, a citizen of Noatun has asked me to deliverFyq you all a letter, signed as a letter of complaint. I didn't want to ruin the mood of your victory by showing you this, but now everything is perfectly over, I see no reason not to:

The letter was slightly torn. I do apoloOgise.

Anyway, enjoy your victory, Wi.gnptches!

Ya'll are close but you're not paying enough attention to the actual clue I wrote.

Incorrect.

lmao

##PUZZLE

Quote Originally Posted by A concerned citizen
"Dear Overseer,

The confusion you have caused, along with the destruction caused by

your shadowy presence in our ancient city, has led us to turn our heads

to lost samples of The Records of Time, grasped from the eternal End

of Time.

In it, it is stated that—"

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm just rushing bc i want to win mauhahahahahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

so ancient city is def previous game

but "87 and repeat" is the part we're missing?

there's no page 87, and post #87 isn't bowie so hmm

go away this is mine
87 i'm guessing is repeat post 87 or repeat bowie's 87th post??? already tried those so I'm stuck

lmao

##PUZZLE

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm just rushing bc i want to win mauhahahahahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

so ancient city is def previous game

but "87 and repeat" is the part we're missing?

there's no page 87, and post #87 isn't bowie so hmm

That puzzle was part of a campaign for a City of Genesis continuation game (which never materailised). That's irrelevant to this puzzle.

Incorrect.

go away this is mine
87 i'm guessing is repeat post 87 or repeat bowie's 87th post??? already tried those so I'm stuck

nope

The Bite of ‘87 was an incident that occurred in 1987 at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza; it is briefly mentioned by the Phone Guy in the first game. The details of this attack (and the identity of the animatronic responsible) are not given, but it allegedly caused the loss of the frontal lobe of the victim’s brain.

The incident contributed to a loss in the restaurant’s reputation, which resulted in a major drop in business. However, the restaurant would have closed down either way because of the conditions of the restaurant and the many health violations. Five Nights at Freddy’s 2 suggests that the attack occurs during the day after the game’s Night 6 (when Jeremy Fitzgerald is asked to work the day shift and to stay close to the animatronics).

As a result of the incident, the animatronics were no longer allowed to wander around the building during the day; the management decided to limit their free-roaming mode to night-only so as to “prevent their servos from locking up,” as stated by Phone Guy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That puzzle was part of a campaign for a City of Genesis continuation game (which never materailised). That's irrelevant to this puzzle.

Incorrect.

oh....

you know Heyden, I could be a easy push for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but I'm willing to focus on other people.

Back