Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

i'm just busier than i was in that game, also i purposefully change my play style every few games

oh ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope we get enough fazbucks to use a combo nightamre mangie and control shock....

nightmare mangie to get alignment + control shock to stop night actions so we can lynch scum the next day

- - - Post Merge - - -

i would have love to buy the scooper since the chance is 50/50 of killing either me or scum

Less than an hour and a half remaining before Night 1 begins.

Reminder that failing to vote two Days in a row will result in a mod-kill.

we can lynch kirby bianca or waffles so

- - - Post Merge - - -

waffles/bianca is fine w me

yeah bianca lynch tbh is fine

- - - Post Merge - - -

it seems everyone is afraid to touch this thread and just let me be lynched..

- - - Post Merge - - -

obs must be laughing...

- - - Post Merge - - -

this was really a set up again

- - - Post Merge - - -

lynch bianca d1

- - - Post Merge - - -

you got what you want

Just finished reading
Not comfortable with a bianca lynch honestly, I don't like Kirby's outlier vote one at all, refusing to make a decision to what seems to be bianca/evan so I'm gonna go that way

well i am town..and you got a mislynch again. so there's that

- - - Post Merge - - -

heyden that is not for you but for the rest..you posted before i could post mine

Yes, I'm not comfortable with lynching Bianca either. But with the exception of Kirby, those are honestly bad options. Still bucking for Evan, be again, I'd be fine with Heyden, Glow, or Mog

Also, doesn't Mog normally get in TBT around now? Want reads and stuff from her

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Heyden, I'd like to remind you that Kirby looted for me one game rather than self pres

Yes, I'm not comfortable with lynching Bianca either. But with the exception of Kirby, those are honestly bad options. Still bucking for Evan, be again, I'd be fine with Heyden, Glow, or Mog

Mog's busy for the first 2 phases I think. Also you seem awfully willing to throw the semi-exps under the bus, anyway, would you vote Kirby to save Bianca if it got to that point?

Thread is too quiet.

I think this could potentially mean the following: Scum are sitting quiet because the votes currently cast are in their favour, and they hope that by providing no new information or discussion, one of those likely innocent people with the most votes currently will be lynched. This makes me extremely reluctant to throw my vote onto any of the current candidates.

I'm going to vote for either Mogyay or Heyden if nobody can convince me otherwise. Heyden has posted significantly more though, and although I am getting some poor vibes from him, I feel like I might give him the benefit of the doubt in this situation, especially since he's saying he's not comfortable with a Bianca lynch and I have a feeling that bandwagon on her would be the easy choice here. (Provided that she's town, that is..)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Heyden, I'd like to remind you that Kirby looted for me one game rather than self pres

why do you think bianca is town

her posts are completely different from botw

- - - Post Merge - - -

when does night end

SLIP

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's DAY only MAFIA is concerned about night

why do you think bianca is town

her posts are completely different from botw

She's willing to buy and use a scooper. If she's maf, we wait until she has enough, force her to use it, and if she refuses we lynch her. Either way, if she's scum we can manipulate her that way

- - - Post Merge - - -

when does night end

Day Ends in an hour. Night ends 24 hours later

Anyway, agree with Sat that Mog is more town than Heyden, but I want to know what he thinks of Glow. Honestly, I feel like giving her the benefit of the doubt for now and seeing what she does come D2.

what phase ends at the 30 mark

Also actually bianca originally didn't want to use the scooper, but I don't think she's maf for that

Back