• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

what are your thoughts on game so far?

I have a feeling that Waffles did a genuine sentiment and wasn't necessarily bluefishing. I don't know if she misread the nun's gun because it specifically said it can only be purchased by a certain player (vig?). its too early to tell

and oh crap!! i thought we have 1000 fazbucks!

For now, my placeholder vote is on the person with the most potential to coast. What I learned from BOTW, there might be scum in people just coasting. I will still change it but for now, I am sus of potential coasters.

Bianca- Typical Bianca I see sometimes it's really hard to read her but hey I'll just let her be man. My guess that she is town in game for now

Reason she vote peichi cuz something to do with coasting but it is insufficent evident on her suspicion with peichi

Sat and Kirby-
Are we allowed to send our Fazbucks to another player of our choosing?
Also, might be a good thing to include the 'shopping list' in the OP. :)

On Sat I could see it from both ways of him asking if we could trade fazbucks.
1. he could be scum and want fasbucks so he can help his scumteam
2. he is town and trying to help other people buy useful items.

Not very sure about Dolby right now, I'm always worried when he's reads me quickly as town.
Mog's posts feel like town to me.

Kirby's PoV somehow convince me but Sataric seems more chill and genuine so most likely both of them are town

Rest are null

- - - Post Merge - - -

looking at her mafia games she doesn't vote very early when she's scum more like late. So I'm giving her town cred only for meta.

Don't mind that I'm pretty sure she wan't Fazbucks

- - - Post Merge - - -

wants***

Bianca- Typical Bianca I see sometimes it's really hard to read her but hey I'll just let her be man. My guess that she is town in game for now

Reason she vote peichi cuz something to do with coasting but it is insufficent evident on her suspicion with peichi

Sat and Kirby-

Kirby's PoV somehow convince me but Sataric seems more chill and genuine so most likely both of them are town

Rest are null

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't mind that I'm pretty sure she wan't Fazbucks

- - - Post Merge - - -

wants***

right now sat and bianca are at same level

What do you think of Peichi vote?

The Peichi vote does seem somewhat random and I don't feel that the reason she gave is sufficient motive for her to vote Peichi.
That being said, I also feel that she would be reluctant to draw that much attention to herself this early in the game if she were scum.
I'd say she just wants fazbucks and is likely town.

it's not like sej was scum coasting though.. so idk it feels a bit forced but o well, prob in it for the $$$$$

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually wait why would she be in it for the $$, i'm thinking it over and why would being 4th to vote (or whatever) be a significant thing lol, it must have been genuine

actually wait why would she be in it for the $$, i'm thinking it over and why would being 4th to vote (or whatever) be a significant thing lol, it must have been genuine

In my perspective maybe she wants to purchase the hat

As much as I want to buy the pink party hat!! its so cute!! but I think I am willing to buy Nightmare mangie + control shock for the group.

not entirely sure what that means but woo, free money

Back