• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

So the consensus seems to be that I need to talk more in order to prov myself. Um. As for the robotic tone, this is how I actually talk. I'm a bit stiff, even irl. You can check my recent posts (not the really old ones), but I'm not usually like OMG HEYYYYY!

My reads
Glow- the contrast between her BOTW posts that someone shared and her almost eerie nonchalance weird me out. Right now she's looking fairly scummy to me.
Bianca- Bianca definitely seems defensive + tends to attack the people who think she's scum as a means of defending herself. Not sure if this is because she has something to hide or because that's just Bianca.
Kirby and Heyden- addressing my lack of concern over either of them being lynched, I think it's equally likely that either of them could be scum and I would have liked to have had a lynch in order to have SOMETHING to go on. I can't help but feel that we've already lost.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thoughts not super strong about anyone else, but feel free to ask if you have questions/ want me to elaborate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

**prove, kracko.

Actually if Mary is scum Kirby might be town, she had no problem with either lynch happening and only said something after the lynch.
Based on Mary being scum I'd say evan/mog/glow are likely, Bianca's still a tr tbh hope I'm not wrong

- - - Post Merge - - -

someone argue with me I have nothing to do tonight....

I actually think this post makes a lot of sense - Especially coming from someone I scumread pretty hard on Day 1.

I'm not sure I see Kirby as scum currently, but Mary and Mogyay are both prime suspects of mine still, and I think it's possible Glow might be a part of their crew as well. (However, I am skeptical of that) Dolby or Evan is possible, but likely not both, and if Dolby is scum then Evan and Glow's probably innocent.

Dolby pushing for a Glow lynch on Day 1 really doesn't sit right with me. Sure, she didn't play as her usual town self, but she's more than good enough at this game to really try to 'blend in' as scum if she would want to. It's more likely that she's trying to appear somewhat suspicious so that Mafia won't kill her N1, or she really is as busy as she says she is. Besides, if it turns out that all of Kirby, Heyden and Glow are innocent then Dolby goes to the top of my suspect list - But I need to mention that I am always highly suspicious of this gentleman, even when he's town. :p

Q: May I ask what coasting means cuz I kinda don't get, is it kinda the same as bandwagoning or something?

I kinda don't mind Mog and Kirby thing man they're always like that even in discord mafia thing they keep shooting each other lmfao #TBTotp

For Glow I'm not sure how to put it cuz this is the first time playing with her I was an obs in BotW mafia game and I'm going to agree with Chick's post about her and its true that she acts different compare to her last game but I kinda think it's too early to tell cuz we kinda have no leads so far

For Heyden I was kinda confused tbh
tenor.gif

Oiii hows the puzzle thing if I say I'll do everything for David Bowie and we make religion called Bowinism and praise him as if he is god can we get 500 Fazbucks for that? :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forgot so called list

1. Kirbystarship - Null
2. Mary - Null
3. amazonevan19 - Null
4. mogyay - Null
5. Dolby - Townlean
6. Chick - Townlean (same vibe from previous games shes always inactive but tries to post around 1 AM to 6 AM) shes Aussie guys
7. Heyden - Null (im confused about the vote and suss tbh)
8. peichi - Null
9. Biancasbotique - Newb/Townlean (already mention why)
10. Sataric - Townlean
11. glow - Null

@ Waffles - So you make a list of whom you find suspicious and not a single person has even a scum lean? I really dislike that. If you had to pick ONE NAME of whom you find the most scummy right now, whom would you pick?

Also, coasting means to just 'slide through the game' without really posting or contributing much.

Good question tho but its kinda hard for me cuz its too early but prolly one of those people in my null list but I'm kinda leaning towards Evan how he voted peichi early and how he acts in day 1 in my opinion hes kind of suss than the rest people on my null list

- - - Post Merge - - -

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ つ g i v e f a z b u c k s ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽ つ​

The reason why Bianca/Heyden/Kirby is possible is because Bianca knew a last minute vote could save both of her scummates from being lynched. Now it's the most unlikely scenario, and IMO it's probably only one of Bianca/Heyden and Bianca/Kirby (the latter being the most likely), but ganging up on me over my giving a potential scum team off of the vote is LOL. Remember my little "unlikely crackpot scenario" a couple games back? Yeah...just saying.

Heyden, explain why the vote told you oh so much about me? If you recall I wasn't even around EoD due to extenuating circumstances so my vote did not influence the vote tie. Like, at all.

tbh I feel most of you are bandwagoning scumreading me for very little reason and because I'm the trendy scumread. I would be much more careful and calculating if I were scum...coincidentally what kirby seems to be doing. But I digress.

- - - Post Merge - - -

holy hell waffles what kind of read list is that? NO scumleans??? at ALL? Except for me after being pressured ofc. ;)

I don't care who we lynch as long as it's someone who has been kind of defending/defended by a set of people, even if it's me. At least then town would have something to go on about the people who defended/ were defended by them.

Q: May I ask what coasting means cuz I kinda don't get, is it kinda the same as bandwagoning or something?

I kinda don't mind Mog and Kirby thing man they're always like that even in discord mafia thing they keep shooting each other lmfao #TBTotp

For Glow I'm not sure how to put it cuz this is the first time playing with her I was an obs in BotW mafia game and I'm going to agree with Chick's post about her and its true that she acts different compare to her last game but I kinda think it's too early to tell cuz we kinda have no leads so far

For Heyden I was kinda confused tbh
tenor.gif

Oiii hows the puzzle thing if I say I'll do everything for David Bowie and we make religion called Bowinism and praise him as if he is god can we get 500 Fazbucks for that? :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forgot so called list

1. Kirbystarship - Null
2. Mary - Null
3. amazonevan19 - Null
4. mogyay - Null
5. Dolby - Townlean
6. Chick - Townlean (same vibe from previous games shes always inactive but tries to post around 1 AM to 6 AM) shes Aussie guys
7. Heyden - Null (im confused about the vote and suss tbh)
8. peichi - Null
9. Biancasbotique - Newb/Townlean (already mention why)
10. Sataric - Townlean
11. glow - Null

don't like how you have so many nulls. I would think you would not have this many by end of day 1. Going to move you back to null cause of this. If you had to put your nulls to most town to least town what order would they be at?

I'm not sure on Chick anymore. They seem to be making a lot longer posts. And I can see it going both ways. Because she hasn't been scum in a main game she could be doing this because no one knows her scum meta. UG, I hope she's town TBH. I'm leaning she is prob town so null/ townlean.

Hello, yes, I am here after lurking for something like 3 hours on and off, and finally able to address my thoughts towards the thread. Since Kirby asked, I think that waffles is the most likely person to be scum if I'm wrong on Evan/Glow because I can envision him on more viable scumteams (namely Chick (second most viable scumteam I feel) and Mog).

Now as for Glow, she's made one major post which I view as being substantial, but there's also the way that she acted around EOD1 which bothers me. TBC, I'm down for a Glow lynch tomorrow, but I still feel and think that Evan is a higher priority. Let's start with a rundown of her ISO, this time, due to post volume, I'm going to leave out stuff that is irrelevant to the game and reads in general

ok so far i think evan is town
bianca doesn't seem town to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

evans thoughtfulness, tone & defense is really well put
i think it's weird dolby susses evan over bianca

- - - Post Merge - - -

why specifically third party? i was town in that game
we can lynch kirby bianca or waffles so

- - - Post Merge - - -

waffles/bianca is fine w me
why do you think bianca is town

her posts are completely different from botw

- - - Post Merge - - -

SLIP

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's DAY only MAFIA is concerned about night
I find it kinda telling that she goes out of her way to townread Evan, but I'll brush aside it as I can see legitimate town motivations for doing so. It's her treatment of Bianca and waffles which particularly bothers me. Over the course of this roughly 2 hours time period, Glow mentions Bianca probably in half of her posts and touches on waffles ONCE. Once. After her most recent post(these are in order from oldest to newest), which barely details Bianca's play, but also solidifies a stance in which it's clear that Bianca is her top target. However, 8 minutes later

Glow said:
##Vote: waffle
And just leaves, failing to post until about 10 minutes after the day has ended. Even if you take into account Glow's reads post, in which she says she's fine with Kirby, Bianca, and waffles, the other two of which were the top two lynch targets, she ends up voting for waffles. This would be her chance to actually influence the lynch, with the difference between the two being only one vote, but she essentially throws her vote away. I believe that this is to intentionally to avoid fallout from an voting town, coupled with her refusal to explain her vote

There is one reason which I doubt this. My primary suspicion is that Glow and Evan are scum together, but what is Glow is intentionally bad to avoid being maf killed, which I did last game? In which case she's a survival oriented role and not really a threat to us. But her refusal to cast a vote to which had impact makes me doubt this, as she could intentionally solidify herself as not a threat to the mafia that way. But let's move on to Glow's N1 substance

N1 for Glow so far is really defined by attempting to solve the puzzle rather than scumhunt. With a majority of posts being trying to find the answer to the puzzle, and a few halfheartedly saying that Bianca slipped while later retracting that. She did have one post of substance though, which I have significant problems with

i don't want to give any excuses but yeah i've just been busy and also lazy ....... but i'm town i pinky promise

and i would not break a pinky promise

quick reads incase night ends before i can do a real post

1. Kirbystarship
2. Mary - your posts are really tentative and you seem very careful. hesitant to say anything too shocking & almost robotic. if this is because you're new, just relax and don't be afraid to say things. unless ur maf then yes fear me...rawr... and pro tip if you ever say anything you regret just pretend it was a reaction test :^)
3. amazonevan19
4. mogyay
5. Dolby weird tr of bianca
6. Chick - i cant read chick lmao but i think they sound somewhat similar to last game
7. Heyden - i think he's town but i donut know why
8. ITookYourWaffles - i have a really strong gut feeling that he's mafia and i don't know how else to put it. that's why i voted him over bianca. in one of his first couple posts i think he tried to fish for blue roles. i just see 0 reason to say that as town. my problem is that i don't know if waffles would defend bianca so heavily if she was actually her partner. i want to lynch waffles over bianca because if waffles is scum then it'll help with reading bianca

mafia frequently ask others questions like this, questions that really don't lead anywhere. town ask questions because they're trying to figure someone out but these questions feel empty. it's like there was no really thought surrounding them. there wasn't a pursuit of actual information, especially the second one. why would peichi be okay with someone voting them? of course peichi would say something defensive of themself. i honestly don't see what answer could be gained from this question and it feels like he just wanted to seem like he was participating

9. peichi
10. Biancasbotique - not playing at all how she started botw. last game i tr'd her tone a lot, calm bubbly and carefree. this game her posts are serious, very inhibited and almost guided. you can tell she's overly conscientious of people's opinions of her. most likely not scum with waffles. likelier town than waffles
11. Sataric
1. Glow earlier said that she was ok with a Kirby lynch, and then backed down. If she is town and believed Kirby to be more towny than bianca at the time of her vote, I think she would have used it to take majority off of Kirby and place it onto Bianca, as waffles was entirely infeasible at said point in time
2. There is no way that that was a bluefish from waffles. Yes, waffles definetely could be scum, but there's no way that was intentional, as it was so ineffectual
3. Glow knows for a fact that Sataric is a strong player, capable of hiding whether he is town or mafia effectively.
He is also her only townlock after playing with relatively lower skill players for months. If she's so confident in Sataric, why would she be less confident in her other reads? This leads me to believe that this is a pocketing attempt.

If you can't see how Evan links to Glow, you need glasses

As for Evan, his latest activity hasn't made him seem town to me either, as the primary instinct of new players is to aim for a mislynch. Thus Kirby/Heyden/Bianca could, in theory, be possible, but not a team of two. If Kirby and Heyden weren't at each others throats for half of it. Moreover, he's mentioned maybe 5 people this entire cycle.

some of Mary's posts feel scummy and I'm going to share them.

I dislike how you just pop in to say that, you didn't really contribute before the lynch. I feel like you were just waiting to see who was getting lynched and if one os your scum partners was getting lynched I think you would try and get it off of them. Not saying you're scum I just find it weird.

Tbh it's more that I'm a relative noob afraid to say something stupid and be laughed at/ turned on. considering the reactions to my joining in the first place it's a reasonable concern. Not intending to coast/be inactive.

You don't sound like a newbie TBH

I don't care who we lynch as long as it's someone who has been kind of defending/defended by a set of people, even if it's me. At least then town would have something to go on about the people who defended/ were defended by them.

I don't like this post TBH, this just feels like you don't really care who town lynches.

So the consensus seems to be that I need to talk more in order to prov myself. Um. As for the robotic tone, this is how I actually talk. I'm a bit stiff, even irl. You can check my recent posts (not the really old ones), but I'm not usually like OMG HEYYYYY!

My reads
Glow- the contrast between her BOTW posts that someone shared and her almost eerie nonchalance weird me out. Right now she's looking fairly scummy to me.
Bianca- Bianca definitely seems defensive + tends to attack the people who think she's scum as a means of defending herself. Not sure if this is because she has something to hide or because that's just Bianca.
Kirby and Heyden- addressing my lack of concern over either of them being lynched, I think it's equally likely that either of them could be scum and I would have liked to have had a lynch in order to have SOMETHING to go on. I can't help but feel that we've already lost.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thoughts not super strong about anyone else, but feel free to ask if you have questions/ want me to elaborate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

**prove, kracko.

The first part of the post I'm not okay with, it just feels like you are saying you need to post this stile so sus isn't on to you.

Overall I feel like you're trying to be careful and avoiding sharing your thoughts and only do if people ask you to do it.

@dolby
it's because if sataric were mafia why would he care so much about NL d1

he was saying it was de-motivating him and he wanted to quit, it was genuine emotion and if you think sataric would fake emotion like that as mafia then you don't understand his playstyle. he's very logical and if he wanted to towntell he could easily do so in the form of logic without having to fake that emotion. i would be in downright shock if that were scum-theatrics.

also, i chose to vote waffles because i couldn't tell if bianca is just trying to take this game seriously as town or if she's being coached in scumchat. waffles is just really scummy to me in general through PoE and also i've never seen an approach he made in interactions with others that seemed town-like. i never really explained a waffle vote bc i was rushed and just wanted to vote. all my scumreads were and still are super shaky

tell me dolby, if i were mafia why wouldn't i just vote bianca there? if i were mafia i would be trying to setup a reason to make my vote look as seamless as possible. i'd be trying to BLEND IN. why sus someone and then vote someone else as mafia when it only makes me look inconsistent? it's because i don't care about blending in

@everyone

STOP relying 100% on meta. i've been trying to break meta since forever, i said this last game MULTIPLE times that i'm trying to not rely on meta for reading others, i use it as sparingly that i can. i change my play-style on purpose so that people don't compare all my games and find my tells.

besides, you guys are choosing to look at how i behaved in a game where i was CLEAR. i felt a lot of pressure on me to play as best as i could, and though it was fun it's not at all how i would like to play every single mafia game. it was the first time in a long time where i could play the game without having to worry about dying. this is a much smaller game and also pretty experimental, of course i'm not going to write wallpost after wallpost like i did in that game.

chicks case on me is comparing posts i made when i was clear in a game on d3 & d4. this is n1 lmao. barely anything has happened. if i wrote a post that long rn it would be almost entirely absolute nonsense.

@dolby there were other people during the lynch that could have helped with voting but decided to stay out of it. I didn't know what to do so i switch my votes on and off. I am not comfy with a Kirby lynch, not with heyden lynch as well. Something is not right.

I have seen Mary, and glow during the voting process but decided to not do anything about kirby/heyden. I was pressured in the confusion of the moment as I really do not want a Kirby lynch yet.

As for glow, it is not even about your lack of wall posts but definitely something is off with your behavior.

As for Mary, I honestly didnt like her showing up literally after the vote results when all is going down.

I voted Heyden because I still couldnt shake the feeling of a Heyden/Chick scumteam, wherein heyden is provoking me with his questions and chick making that big FOS post for town to bandwagon me like Dolby said. But then again, Chick could just be really FOSing me bigtime this time around.

i feel like i need to post/debate. someone make a point

Back