• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

guys i am literally beyond sorry, work was a complete shambles tonight i can't even begin. i skimmed but who got lynched? i tried to go to the post at midnight (when day ended for me) but there seems to be some confusion? will try catch up as best i can right now but i'm beyond confused as to what is going on... also seemed to interupt some puzzle solving time..

Bowie does ties being no lynches (which I honestly skimmed over), which saved Heyden. Honestly, the more that I think about it, I'm fine with it as 1 KP has optional strategy including a NL with 12 players, and Heyden doesn't fit into my current theory of Evan, Glow, and Chick/Mary

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel that I've explained my Evan sus properly, but I'll explain how Glow connects tomorrow

ftr i would have probably put my vote on kirby, i really did think i would get a break before midnight. he's now saying i'm a town lean i noticed, i def think town kirby would say i'm coasting, he's done that every game pretty much. ok i know that's flimsy i'm still reading up on everything. soooooo kirby and heyden were tied, bianca tied them?? wondering where she fits in on all this

I had hoped I'd be able to leave you all with Day 2, but that doesn't seem very likely at this point. I'll update you if anything changes, but I wouldn't wait around for Day 2 if I were you. Thanks.

I am back from sleeping and work. Reading through the thread right now, it's unfortunate that some players still have not contributed with any posts of real value. Mogyay or Mary sticks out to me as quite scummy, though my Day 1 reads have never been the best. Possibly Heyden as well.

Mogyay says many things that rubs me the wrong way though - For example, in post #193, "u cant sus someone for coasting". Of course you can! Scum often plays by this exact tactic - Especially if it's an inexperienced player - Because they are nervous that every post that they make in the thread is a potential risk of them slipping up, so they prefer to say as little as possible. Whilst you can certainly have low activity and be town, most of the town's only real powers comes from talking to one another, so therefore being very silent is automatically anti-town behaviour.

As for Mary, she claimed prior to the game starting that she had played Mafia before several times and was comfortable with how the whole ordeal worked. However, once the game begun, she started to lurk quite heavily and made very few posts - And the ones she did make was all slightly 'defensive'. For example, in post #198 when she was called out for lurking, she claims "Tbh it's more that I'm a relative noob afraid to say something stupid and be laughed at/ turned on." - I find this statement a bit contradicting to her pre-game post when she confidently said " I've also played tbt mafia before and played RL mafia since I was a little kid."

Now, when it comes to Heyden, it's more of a gut feeling than anything else. Dolby has been throwing a tiny bit of suspicion his way too, and that actually influences my read on Heyden, because if it turns out that Dolby is scum, it'd make sense for him to act suspicious towards at least one of his teammates without making them a prime target. (And I'm always suspicious of Dolby, because he's a darned good player!)

I want to see a proper post from Miss Glow before it's crunch time and the votes start flying.

that's not what i was saying tho, or at least not what i was trying to say. i was saying u can't possibly call that coasting bc the game had legit just started and their time zone didn't suit them posting yet. it's not coasting, it's just not being available

I could see a Mary/glow/amazon scumteam. Lynching Amazon d2 could help us find if Glow is town or not, Glow seems to be defending Amazon a lot.

Bowie does ties being no lynches (which I honestly skimmed over), which saved Heyden. Honestly, the more that I think about it, I'm fine with it as 1 KP has optional strategy including a NL with 12 players, and Heyden doesn't fit into my current theory of Evan, Glow, and Chick/Mary

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel that I've explained my Evan sus properly, but I'll explain how Glow connects tomorrow

yes i would like to hear that

no we have at least 1 blue and maybe a TP (faction thing)

also there is 1 scum in kirby/kirby

I dunno if you're reading what I wrote Heyden :rolleyes:
giphy.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gif https://media.giphy.com/media/USpSzYSiH3N1C/giphy.gif

DID YOU GUYS REMOVE THE IMG BB CODE???????

Actually if Mary is scum Kirby might be town, she had no problem with either lynch happening and only said something after the lynch.
Based on Mary being scum I'd say evan/mog/glow are likely, Bianca's still a tr tbh hope I'm not wrong

- - - Post Merge - - -

someone argue with me I have nothing to do tonight....

I would be okay with that TBH

And @sej why ignore my voting question on why you kept flip flopping on your vote?

i didn't even know you asked me that question. i kept on flip flopping it because my thoughts kept of changing who was scum!

- - - Post Merge - - -

on*

Current reads without really elaborating;
Kirbystarship
Mary
amazonevan19

mogyay
Dolby
Chick
ITookYourWaffles
peichi
Biancasbotique

Sataric
glow

Also peichi could we get a coloured list from you too if that's all good?

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually no chick is townlean waffles is null

Chick what are your thoughts on the game so far? You been kinda quiet lately
Apologies for that, I?m sick, and plus even though it?s the holidays in AUS, I still have work to do.
Right now, Glow seems very delayed, laid back and unhelpful, whereas in the BOTW Mafia game, she was a very helpful tree stump and was very useful to the team, she was actually the reason that Town lynched a Maf. Now, I feel that she is just staring out the window, hoping a butterfly would fly past. She just threw cauliflower into ice cream. I know that she mentioned:

i'm just busier than i was in that game, also i purposefully change my play style every few games

I don?t know what to think of this, changing her play style? I don?t see why you would change your play style when you are a Townie, like her last game.
She also just came along casually stepped into our conversation and threw statements like:

ok so far i think evan is town
me scumreading anyone is omgus because nearly everyone in the game has called me sus

Her post are of very low quality. Now looks at this. Compare her reasoning from the BOTW game to now.

bianca doesn't seem town to me

- - - Post Merge - - -

evans thoughtfulness, tone & defense is really well put
Very brief reasoning, doesn?t tell me much.
Now, look at her elaborative reasoning in BOTW.
if dolbys not mafia why was i targeted? if dolby's really third, then from mafia's POV he was viewed as town and they EASILY could have just left me alive to deathtunnel him. and it'd also make me look worse, since several people were beginning to turn against me. including dad, hayden, aronthaer, tina and others

dolby, tell me this. why did you say you were surprised at my town flip if you had intentions to claim third party shortly after? you knew i was town all along, unless you say that you were truly unaware of how you were being scummy. why would i be mafia tunneling you?
filthy lying scum
Ness - u r a slippery lil mafioso. you've mentioned only 6 people all game: dolby (going back & forth). hard push on bianca/ayaya + evan. and then you mention bowie/chick/hayden in passing. no active pursuit of them though. see other post for why i scumread u

Zendel - i want to hear your thoughts on my recent post on ness. what's funny is, nothing huge stands out to me in your posts. but little things make me scumread you, and interactions heavily suggest you're mafia with ness. you town-locked ness very quickly after many people began to townread him as well.

reads ranking is very interesting. not unreasonable - seems to echo many of what others were saying around the time. super safe. lots of nulls, including chick and byngo. supports my team theory of ness/zendel/chick/byngo. i don't think zendel would be the type to bus partners.

part of their post made directly after N1, empty question that feels super forced to me

i had originally townleaned zendel's AtE.....i thought zendel was saying something like "if you scumread me, you're trash" (which is harsh but i find most mafia don't say that since it's cheap AtE) but they made an important distinction:

i honestly don't know what reasoning it was in reference to, i find this type of AtE ("your reasoning is trash, you have no logic") something scum do very often quite easily.

Chick - i want to hear your thoughts on my recent post on ness. u broke any possibility of aron/chick/ness teamread with this post:

makes me highly doubt that aronthaer, chick, and ness are all the same alignment. supports chick/ness/zendel theory team. chick elaborates much more on theory B, implicating that aronthaer is mafia thats tricking ness. emphasizes aronthaer over ness the most.

conditional reads
Byngo - p towny tone, i want to hear your thoughts on my recent post on ness. conditional sus.. doesn't interact with karen in team-like way, but i find it hard to believe you're both town. i think ur mafia based more on kit than on urself

Kermittea - v towny tone, i want to hear your thoughts on my recent post on ness. conditional sus, likelier town

oath2order - conditional sus. if ness is town, oath's mafia and if ness is mafia, oath's town. i can only read him based on tone. he's actually not as indifferent to the game as i originally thought - very genuine statements about inactivity d1. chick directly questions oath here [x] in non-teamlike way. genuine sus on ness, which i didn't look into til this ISO. lines up with this post [x]

Aronthaer - doubt comes from d1 - said dolby was likely scum but unsure enough to push him. he said he would lynch me or karen over him. pretty odd to admit suspicion on dolby, and then scumread the 2 people that we're pressuring dolby. slipped but the ultimate ww thing rendered null. repetitive posts. it's totally ok to be confused, and hesitant to speak, but an attempt at an opinion is better than nothing. it's fine once, but don't feel the need to repeat yourself about being confused, it's filler. try your best.

very towny post - especially last two lines. this reads as genuine. as of now i'd say aronthaer is my weakest townlean, but also my weakest scumlean.

townleans but need more:
Jacob - i want to hear your thoughts on my recent post on ness

Heyden - i want to hear your thoughts on my recent post on ness

Bowie - straightforward + logical about opinions, hard for me to read. ness' interaction with you are what make me townlean you. also your claim was so offhanded that it felt town.

i believe ness pulled the classic "town/scum/town" sandwich.

town
xCleb - basically clear

Tina - my #1 townread, i'd have trust issues the rest of my life if she turned out to be mafia. i 100% believe that it truly took her that ~7 hrs for her reads/notes, and that they're genuine. if she could provide the notes she said she was making i'd lock-town her. i thought she tr'd dolby at one point, but reading back for it i couldn't find it and i must've misinterpreted somewhere. definitely conscious of her thoughts, awareness of the game, and town-like reasoning

^ That was from the BOTW game. You could obviously tell from her big posts that she was Town, but her behaviour right now is concerning and makes me think she could be TP or Scum. Yes, I know she made a reads post, but she should really input more. On the other hand, Mary makes me lose my mind, she lurks a lot. She doesn?t even worry about what is happening, she is calm. I know that she?s not a mastermind at Mafia, but she needs to express her thoughts, other than soft, small sentences.

I do think scum could be between glow/dolby, but in summary, she gets always gets killed N1 so she plays of lesser quality in future games so she doesn't killed N1. She was n1'd like 5 times in a row in 2016, and of course on her first game back she's N1'd once again, hence why Dolby/Sat and other vet players (and me) are sort of just giving her the benefit of doubt for now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

post quality ≠ alignment
also tbf we had a lot to go off, the whole Evan push revealed 'a lot' (well obv not bc whole scum team coasted)

- - - Post Merge - - -

rn we're sort of just, making assumptions based on behaviour rather than interactions with other confirmies

Here's my coloured list!

Kirbystarship
amazonevan19
Dolby
Heyden
Mary
Mogyay
Chick
Glow
ITookYourWaffles

Bianca
Sataric