• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

ahhhhhhh okay i'm back to square 1

bowie said we were close after hayden posted the ancient city thread/after i posted the other puzzle

so it seems that the previous game is relevant somehow?

and the night of 87 is related to the FNAF but i can't connect the the two

If you guys get really stuck, I will start posting new clues later on, but I've said enough for now. I'll leave you guys to it (and hopefully the actual game).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks to oath2oath for pointing out a typo to me in the shop guide.

Mini-Endo's description cites it as being able to send a "private private". It's supposed to say "private message". I'm not gonna scream and neither are you.

It's not easy when your scummates defend you

No one seems to defend you but you been kinda acting weird imo.

Sat is my strongest townlean followed by Dolby, they both seem to want to help town and I know Dolby is good at hiding his scum but he doesn't seem as lurky as when he's scum. Not sure on Sej, they been kinda giv vague reasons on why they sus people. But I still think they are prob newbie town. Chick seems kinda quiet putting them back at null. I don't know about Glow, she feels different prob trying to not get killed N1. She usually tunnels people who she is sus of but don't see that from her.

strong townlean: Dolby and Sat
townleans: Waffles, Mog, bianca and Sej
Null: Glow, Chick, and Mary
scumlean: Heyden, and Amazon

Amazon for lack of content and lots of fillers.

...well that really sucks.

I'm pissed I couldn't be here for EoD, but Bianca's last minute switch was incredibly scummy to say the least. Bianca/Heyden/Kirby or Bianca/Hayden scumteam? For how unfortunate the outcome was, it does help our reads quite a bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw I don't know what this whole clue thing is about but if you don't solve it by the time I can get computer access, I can help out with it.

No one seems to defend you but you been kinda acting weird imo.

Sat is my strongest townlean followed by Dolby, they both seem to want to help town and I know Dolby is good at hiding his scum but he doesn't seem as lurky as when he's scum. Not sure on Sej, they been kinda giv vague reasons on why they sus people. But I still think they are prob newbie town. Chick seems kinda quiet putting them back at null. I don't know about Glow, she feels different prob trying to not get killed N1. She usually tunnels people who she is sus of but don't see that from her.

strong townlean: Dolby and Sat
townleans: Waffles, Mog, bianca and Sej
Null: Glow, Chick, and Mary
scumlean: Heyden, and Amazon

Amazon for lack of content and lots of fillers.

My point. If I am scum, Dolby/Sataric/Bianca/Kirby would be very close to townlocked. That's a quarter of town, so my scum flip would've been very beneficial. Mary was there too, and all 5 people did not care one bit with me being lynched, thought twice about it or literally cared. I genuinely don't know what I've done this game to be identified as 'scummy', but whatever floats your boat I guess.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm pissed I couldn't be here for EoD, but Bianca's last minute switch was incredibly scummy to say the least. Bianca/Heyden/Kirby or Bianca/Hayden scumteam? For how unfortunate the outcome was, it does help our reads quite a bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw I don't know what this whole clue thing is about but if you don't solve it by the time I can get computer access, I can help out with it.
Me and Bianca being scum doesn't make sense, her intention was to lynch me over Kirby so. Unless Bianca, Kirby and I are all scum but why did Kirby and I tunnel each other day 1? Your theory doesn't work in any circle at this point tbh.

Back to square one this time I have no thoughts so far :rolleyes:
Bianca stop throwing and do your thing I friggin believe in you man you even wanted to buy an idea to disable the night action thing which is town def against the Bianca lynch I hope you guys understand that

As for the tie or no lynch thing i really dunno what to say man anyway carry on my friends

- - - Post Merge - - -

Um
I can understand if Bianca had failed to change her vote. I can also see Bianca/Kirby being feasible. I can even see Bianca manipulating the vote to end on no lynch (though that would require extensive coaching to deliberately go for a no lynch instead of a mislynch as I don't see a Kirby/Heyden scum team to begin with). But what?

Literally Francise Wars
@Heyden
I'll be honest, I was bucking for an Evan lynch the whole time, and was trying to work with you to get the lynch onto him, but when it came down to it, I preferred you vastly over a Bianca lynch, and marginally over a Kirby lynch. Heck, I even had voted for Glow and at that point it was all about feasibility. I view you at the lower end of my nulls as of right now (though honestly I'd prefer having a confirmed alignment)

Um
I can understand if Bianca had failed to change her vote. I can also see Bianca/Kirby being feasible. I can even see Bianca manipulating the vote to end on no lynch (though that would require extensive coaching to deliberately go for a no lynch instead of a mislynch as I don't see a Kirby/Heyden scum team to begin with). But what?

Literally Francise Wars
@Heyden
I'll be honest, I was bucking for an Evan lynch the whole time, and was trying to work with you to get the lynch onto him, but when it came down to it, I preferred you vastly over a Bianca lynch, and marginally over a Kirby lynch. Heck, I even had voted for Glow and at that point it was all about feasibility. I view you at the lower end of my nulls as of right now (though honestly I'd prefer having a confirmed alignment)

where am I on your reads?

where am I on your reads?

Higher end of nulls. Have far more than I typical have at this point and it's kind of uncomfortable

And no, I don't have the time or resources to make a comprehensive reads list on the spot. Sorry

Just in case anyone is wondering, Night will end as soon as all Night actions have been sent. Anyone who wants to submit to The Monitor ought to do it sooner rather than later due to the unpredictability of Night's end).

Last edited:
tsk someone else can find the riddle I'm stumped
going out in a bit so don't expect me to reply ty

i don't want to give any excuses but yeah i've just been busy and also lazy ....... but i'm town i pinky promise

and i would not break a pinky promise

quick reads incase night ends before i can do a real post

1. Kirbystarship
2. Mary - your posts are really tentative and you seem very careful. hesitant to say anything too shocking & almost robotic. if this is because you're new, just relax and don't be afraid to say things. unless ur maf then yes fear me...rawr... and pro tip if you ever say anything you regret just pretend it was a reaction test :^)
3. amazonevan19
4. mogyay
5. Dolby weird tr of bianca
6. Chick - i cant read chick lmao but i think they sound somewhat similar to last game
7. Heyden - i think he's town but i donut know why
8. ITookYourWaffles - i have a really strong gut feeling that he's mafia and i don't know how else to put it. that's why i voted him over bianca. in one of his first couple posts i think he tried to fish for blue roles. i just see 0 reason to say that as town. my problem is that i don't know if waffles would defend bianca so heavily if she was actually her partner. i want to lynch waffles over bianca because if waffles is scum then it'll help with reading bianca

What do you think of Peichi vote?

Peichi I want you to explain Bianca and Evan's votes on you if thats okay and what do you think about it?

mafia frequently ask others questions like this, questions that really don't lead anywhere. town ask questions because they're trying to figure someone out but these questions feel empty. it's like there was no really thought surrounding them. there wasn't a pursuit of actual information, especially the second one. why would peichi be okay with someone voting them? of course peichi would say something defensive of themself. i honestly don't see what answer could be gained from this question and it feels like he just wanted to seem like he was participating

9. peichi
10. Biancasbotique - not playing at all how she started botw. last game i tr'd her tone a lot, calm bubbly and carefree. this game her posts are serious, very inhibited and almost guided. you can tell she's overly conscientious of people's opinions of her. most likely not scum with waffles. likelier town than waffles
11. Sataric

Hey guys. I’ve read through the thread, fyi. I am feeling extremely sick and I will be posting my thoughts later on in the day.

Bzzt, I usually ask questions in previous games man most especially Pokemon Sun and Moon game as Lillie the Doctor so I don't really see problem asking peichi if you guys were with me in previous games I usually ask questions right? as for the Bianca x Waffles scum team I seriously frigging doubt it, as I said before looking at the previous games she is really hard to read on trust me I have been with her for almost like 4 games and it still confuses me as heck if shes on lead lynch she usually gives up feeling pressured in game and just throw doesn't care about the win con anymore that is one of the reasons why I'm kind of against lynching Bianca.

yeah bianca lynch tbh is fine
it seems everyone is afraid to touch this thread and just let me be lynched..
obs must be laughing...
this was really a set up again
lynch bianca d1
you got what you want

Typical Bianca we see right? Another reason why I'm against lynching her because she seems townlean to me I already said this before even her post are wishy washy and wanted to buy the items and those items seems like more on helping town

As much as I want to buy the pink party hat!! its so cute!! but I think I am willing to buy Nightmare mangie + control shock for the group.

Nightmare Mangie - Will allow you to inspect the faction of any player during the night. Results are PM'd to you on the following day this can be only used once
Control Shock - Disables night action for one night
Source: https://i.imgur.com/WzLdRm4.png for larger img or check day one Bowie's post

Shes even finds a way to earn Fazbucks man by voting and etc.

As for me saying "I think there will be no blues in this game" I mean look at the items man it's like we don't need blues in this game I think some of you guys took it the other way around its just my thoughts on it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw I just recently read the how to play it's in first post
To play, you will need an understanding of the few different roles you can be assigned. There are two known roles in total, all of which are referred to in bold for clarity.

At the start of the game, the majority of players will be assigned as Security Guards and the minority will be assigned as Animatronics (both via private message).

During Day phases, the Security Guards will vote for those they think are Animatronics, and the person with the highest votes against them by the end of the respective Day countdowns will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the Day will result in a no lynch.

During Night phases, Animatronics can talk privately (via QuickTopic) and pick the Security Guards they want to kill (one per Night). Day will not begin again until a decision has been made.

Day and Night periods will both run on a 24-hour cycle and be accompanied by a countdown for clarity.

This game will use replacements until Day 3. There will only be replacements for people who ask for it or are mod-killed.

It's just Security Guards vs Animaltronics (Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, Chica, Golden Freddy) there ya go

guys i am literally beyond sorry, work was a complete shambles tonight i can't even begin. i skimmed but who got lynched? i tried to go to the post at midnight (when day ended for me) but there seems to be some confusion? will try catch up as best i can right now but i'm beyond confused as to what is going on... also seemed to interupt some puzzle solving time..

Back