• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

Please just do me a favour and shoot me tonight so I can disappear from TBT for another year or two.

vIJGCXt.jpg

no pls don't

play the next game that's less of an expiremental setup with more people

everyone is complaining about how Heyden didn't get lynched, why?

I'm going to bed now, see ya'll later

Because that's who they voted for and if he's scum we missed an opportunity to get one?

Well if you want plurality Kirby would die, and you don't want that happening do you? ;)

As messed up as it may sound, either you or Kirby dying would have been better than a no-lynch IMO. At least then we'd have something to work with. We'd see the alignment of said person, and even if we'd have lost a soul for the Town, we could start analyzing whom had pushed for their lynch, whom found them suspicious, etc. Now we have nothing to work with, nothing to analyze, nothing to further ourselves in this game, and we've completely WASTED an entire lynch which is pretty much the town's only way to win this damn game. We pretty much just gave away the game to the scum team and that annoys me. Out of all possible outcomes for Day 1, this was the very worst one possible for those of us whom go by the lynches to figure out whom they can trust and whom are scummy. I'm pretty much ready to forfeit, say GG, and move on to a brighter tomorrow.

The only solution I can think of is changing the result so it kills Heyden as planned, but that would require me to change the way I decided to set up voting for this game (which I guess wouldn't be a big deal for the sake of future Days). A tie was the last thing I wanted, but Bianca's last-minute change of heart complicated things (combined with the vote mechanic I chose).

If you guys are up for that, I could do that. But that's a last resort, given the circumstances.

Well I wasn't gonna die in place of scum so, I'll be working on the riddle bye

The only solution I can think of is changing the result so it kills Heyden as planned, but that would require me to change the way I decided to set up voting for this game (which I guess wouldn't be a big deal for the sake of future Days). A tie was the last thing I wanted, but Bianca's last-minute change of heart complicated things (combined with the vote mechanic I chose).

If you guys are up for that, I could do that. But that's a last resort, given the circumstances.

I would be okay with that TBH

And @sej why ignore my voting question on why you kept flip flopping on your vote?

also if the rule was to be changed to plurality kirby would die so I'm down ?\_(ツ)_/?

No, Mister Bowie - You've set the rules and we have agreed to follow them. This is your game. You run it the way you want. Don't let my bitterness influence that. Just make sure it's fair and equal for all. As long as you do not play favorites or anything like that, then we have no rights to demand you to change anything at all. I'm not happy with the way the day turned out, nor do I think this way of dealing with a tie is the best one to go for, but that doesn't mean it's wrong. We as players put ourselves into this awful position and now we should have to deal with the consequences. We deserve to get slaughtered by scum as a result. :p

I guess it's decided, then. The game will go on as planned. It's a tad bit frustrating considering it was mentioned in the OP, but it's too late to get upset about it now.

In all the mayhem I almost forgot, everyone has been rewarded 30 Fazbucks starting Night 1. Buy yourself an inhaler.

when I play a game with you, you seem to always sus me.
smash: sussed you bc you were an easy push (was scum)
mystic: sussed you and you flipped scum (was town)
and now I sus you again, don't know how 'always' applies to this

Back