• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

Istg, I'll be kicking myself post game if town Heyden and scum Kirby

Same. It's certainly a possibility and I have seldom felt this stressed prior to casting my vote. 24 hour days are intense. Kind of wish that both of them would have claimed - It may be foolish but it's better than mislynching. Either way, however, we should get a decent amount of information out of this lynch I hope. Meh.

WaOSyPl.png

"Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark, though."

The Security Guards struggled to come to terms with their new opportunities and small fortunes. A non-hostile animatronic by the name of Toy Freddy had introduced them to his own private collection of valuable weaponry to aid them in their fight against the once-loved animatronics of their childhoods.

With the minority of the group still missing and likely turned into Animatronics, everyone was out for themselves and found it hard to trust one another whenever their flashlights happened to intersect, trying to figure out whether those glossy eyes glancing back at them were glossy enough to be robotic.

The pressure was too much to handle, so no one was killed.

No lynch.

46u0GUn.png

XgnFOmH.png

Night 1 has begun. Please submit all of your desired Night actions now. The Animatronics have until the end of the countdown to decide on a player to kill.

Until Day 2, Toy Freddy's Toy Shop is disabled.

... What? What just happened? Heyden had 4 votes, Kirby had 3. I don't understand. :confused:

In case you missed it, Biancasbotique unvoted at the very last minute, after the end of the countdown. This resulted in a no lynch tie.

"No one will be lynched as Biancasbotique decided to unvote at the very last minute, after the countdown had ended."

Bowie, if they unvote AFTER the countdown has ended, then it shouldn't count. I hope you realize that.

Bowie, in case you missed it, she literally revoted before thread close

But honestly, omfg, I forgot that was in your games

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is why I was having doubts on playing, I remember now

gee, isn't it convienient that you come out of the woodwork now?

But yes, wtf

Heyden are you unlynchable?

Fair enough. I was at target and school and then came to realize we'd all switched to Heyden and decided to wait it out as we only had a little time left. Wasn't expecting this result.

Sorry, poor wording on my part. Bianca unvoted before the end of the countdown. Her renewed vote on Heyden was too late by that point. Updating vote thread statement now.

give me money I'll need the blue party hat tomorrow :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

##PUZZLE Despite all these posts I can't really say I have a good reason to vote on anyone, I might have to "no lynch" for today.

does that mean hayden is dead because i think hayden is town

also dolby did you notice how when you mentioned bianca buying that item she said "lynch me instead"

Back