Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

Whar are you thoughts on Glow

So far her contributions are underwhelming but I know what a good player she is. That is making me hesitate. Also, if you were scum, I'm sure you'd be happy and eager to remove her from the game early. ;)

No one seems to care about the Kirby lynch or are doing anything to stop it

- - - Post Merge - - -

outliers outliers outliers
Again, he votes me to make a statement, when he could have saved himself. This is Kirby we're talking about, he is, by definition, a outlier

- - - Post Merge - - -

If anyone's down to lynch Evan hmu I'll change :)

Hello, yes I am down to lynch Rvan if you're actually serious, because I view him as a better alternative BUT

@Sat, I'm also down to lynch Heyden last minute

Kirby's a sub-optimal lynch, but he could be scum. Bianca I'm still confident is town. Why are they our top two rn? Someone answer me this

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Sataric. Who would you vote rn?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh, I want Glow/Evan. But I am willing to compromise my values for a Heyden cfd in place of Kirby

Bianca's sussed for her peichi vote, Kirby for me bc his behaviour is off but I don't particularly trust the people voting him either which is making me wary

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooo spicy let's see who'll swoop

I've put my vote down for Heyden. Am I convinced he's definitely 100% scum? No. But I don't trust him. I have to say though, that Glow's vote for Waffle as well as her contributions to the thread thus far seemed a bit 'meh' to say the least. That said, I'd rather give her a chance and wait until Day 2, and it's important that we come to some sort of common ground here because if we're all voting in different directions then Mafia can just throw down their votes to put the majority onto whomever they wish..

The Day will not be extended to 48 hours. You have almost 10 minutes left to decide on a lynch. The result will be final.

I don't want this on Kirby. Screw it, I'm going with Heyden bc Glow was never viable

Heyden voting for Kirby - The current 'vote leader' - now that we start throwing his name around only adds to my gut feeling that he isn't particularly trustworthy.

Bianca, as your vote stands it's worthless. Only way you'll make a difference is if you vote Kirby or Heyden

don't have a nun gun claim so guess I'll die

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kirby's still being lynched so if I die then ya know who to look for

- - - Post Merge - - -

i try saving u bianca and this is what i get how nice

- - - Post Merge - - -

I LIVE

Back