• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

Chick did provide that reads post where she prominently FOS'd Bianca and that led to a mini bw but haven't heard much since.

Also guys, we really shouldn't be focusing so much on this. Most items have both town and scum motivations to buy(except for the scooper and the Purple Guys Car) and unless somebody buys an item where there is an explicitly town or mafia purpose to using them, we shouldn't focus on he purchase. We should instead be focusing on their use

As I've said, I voted for you because I felt you were flying under the radar, and I was placeholding with my vote in case you never showed up. I didn't want a repeat of BOTW where we were afraid to vote for coasters.

To summarize, people think I'm sus because of how I voted for you quickly (which Bianca has done as well), because of my wanting to make money (which everyone wants to do, so it's hypocritical af to scumlean only ME because of it), and because of my scumleans (which idgaf about since I stand by my revised scumleans of heyden and kirby).

I am still not comfortable with the Bianca bandwagon, but I'm not sure what to make of her latest posts and her buying the pizza. She stated she bought the pizza because she wanted more money, but perhaps she's trying to build up scum's item inventory warchest. Idk...with EoD around 3 hours away, I'm sticking by my kirby vote.

@Kirby your posts do not sound like your town self and seem rife with ulterior motives.

I need more posts from Chick and glow, ik Chick has been busy but she's been a bit quiet.

I been trying to make longer post so I don't spam.

And you don't vote early when you're town I see. I just find this odd.

What happens to someone's fazbucks if they are killed or lynched? Do they just disappear or are they transferred to anyone else? Also, can we "will" our fazbucks to someone? (I'd guess not since no trading or moving of fazbucks is allowed, but it doesn't hurt to ask)

- - - Post Merge - - -

forgot bold rip

- - - Post Merge - - -

I been trying to make longer post so I don't spam.

And you don't vote early when you're town I see. I just find this odd.

Why should you be concerned about spamming?

Sure, off of one game of me being scum on here, yeah I voted early as scum before too. 1 scum game = statistically significant sample size, yup yup. I'd probably be way more concerned about looking too eager to kill someone if I was scum in that situation, knowing that I voted quick in smash mafia and could be scumread over it.

My point is, people can scumread me if they want to, but I'm pointing out why those reasons have so far been pretty shaky, to say the least, and why we should vote off someone else like kirby or heyden. (Though glow might be a good candidate too, not too sure on her or Bianca as lynch targets today though)

What happens to someone's fazbucks if they are killed or lynched? Do they just disappear or are they transferred to anyone else? Also, can we "will" our fazbucks to someone? (I'd guess not since no trading or moving of fazbucks is allowed, but it doesn't hurt to ask)

- - - Post Merge - - -

forgot bold rip

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why should you be concerned about spamming?

Sure, off of one game of me being scum on here, yeah I voted early as scum before too. 1 scum game = statistically significant sample size, yup yup. I'd probably be way more concerned about looking too eager to kill someone if I was scum in that situation, knowing that I voted quick in smash mafia and could be scumread over it.

My point is, people can scumread me if they want to, but I'm pointing out why those reasons have so far been pretty shaky, to say the least, and why we should vote off someone else like kirby or heyden. (Though glow might be a good candidate too, not too sure on her or Bianca as lynch targets today though)

fludding the thread is kinda spammy, I'm prob going to vote for Heyden.

Any Fazbucks a player has when they die goes with them.

You're gonna have to elaborate on "will", but there is no way to trade Fazbucks to other players.

Also, the wording on the Keypad item: "All potential roles AND FACTIONS will be revealed.." strongly hints at a possibility and likelihood of a Third-Party role or team. Just wanted to mention that in case someone overlooked it.

Any Fazbucks a player has when they die goes with them.

You're gonna have to elaborate on "will", but there is no way to trade Fazbucks to other players.

When I said "will" I meant like bequeath your money to other players upon your death. But you answered my question so thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok so far i think evan is town

10/10 contribution, townlocking you for this

/s

you are all welcome

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay i skimmed the last four pages tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

but the rest i did read

When I said "will" I meant like bequeath your money to other players upon your death. But you answered my question so thanks!

There are ways for players to get other people's Fazbucks and/or items, but it is never a consensual action.

me scumreading anyone is omgus because nearly everyone in the game has called me sus

i think it's weird dolby susses evan over bianca

- - - Post Merge - - -

i am actually thinking you are more like a third party based on your demeanor here as compared to BOTW

why specifically third party? i was town in that game

Back