Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

Top 10 saddest animu

- - - Post Merge - - -

This game is too hard for me tbh and it eas coincidence that chick is sick cuz of storm whatever that is get well soon bud

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wanted to request if i can surrender this game cuz its obvious

omg!! thank you!!! to everyone good game guys!!

yay sorry for not being here day 3 lynch but yes for town!!

I am so happy to win being town!! yay!! happy day!!

Thank you Bowie for a good game!! I had fun!!

Everyone did well! Kudos! Aww Waffles. you tried really! It was hard being the last scum I know...been there.

and Chick get well soon!

Kudos to Dolby and Kirby..

I mean I've already said everything I feel about this game in endgame's spoiler, but it's needless to say I thank everybody for their participation, and I hope this game has been satisfactory enough for everybody and achieved the goal I set it up for.

If there's enough demand for it, I'll post all of the secret items and their usages. I doubt anybody would be interested now, though.

plz reveal

anyways im still in hospital so sorry for bad content
gg waffles, i dont blame you for getting lynched because you were busy and i abandoned you last minute, sorry for that
also im so jealous of you you were Toy Chic(k)a. you stole my role you have to apologise for that. jk
gg evan, good job for fake claiming. maybe just make it a bit more genuine, ok
thanks bowie, this game was great, scary, and interesting sorry for dropping out
thanks bianca for the very sweet and kind words you sent me through pm. i appreciate it so much
i swear if i never got sick in the first place maf maybe would have gotten a chance
3-5 days till I get out of hospital : )

plz reveal

anyways im still in hospital so sorry for bad content
gg waffles, i dont blame you for getting lynched because you were busy and i abandoned you last minute, sorry for that
also im so jealous of you you were Toy Chic(k)a. you stole my role you have to apologise for that. jk
gg evan, good job for fake claiming. maybe just make it a bit more genuine, ok
thanks bowie, this game was great, scary, and interesting sorry for dropping out
thanks bianca for the very sweet and kind words you sent me through pm. i appreciate it so much
i swear if i never got sick in the first place maf maybe would have gotten a chance
3-5 days till I get out of hospital : )

i hope u start feeling better : (

Golden Freddy: This item allowed any player with it in their inventory to choose a player to become "locked" to. When you died, the person you chose would die with you (but not vice versa).

To get this item, you would have to have voted for me in the voting thread. People voted for themselves, but they didn't try voting for me. Only two were in stock.

Fredbear Head: Kill off any third-party roles automatically. So, BB would be dead had this been enabled. Could only be achieved by lynching Springtrap, but Chick dropped out so it was basically impossible to get after this.

Yenndo had its description intact, but no price. To get this item, someone had to vote for a no lynch. Never happened (and unvoting or failing to vote didn't count).

Pink Party Hat was completely useless and purely for bragging rights. You would waste all of your hard-earned Fazbucks on this item and that's all you would get out of it.

Golden Freddy Head: This item could only be achieved had all previous secret items been unlocked (but not achievement items). The one person who managed to buy it (the price would have been 1,000 Fazbucks) would be granted the ability to kill someone on any Night. It had a limited use of a single Night.

Keypad: This item would become available if every puzzle had been solved.

Toy Freddy: All items would be disintegrated and every player's inventory would be emptied out.

Fun read, nice job hosting bowie and everyone who played!!

Other than the items being ridiculously overpriced, I felt this was a pretty well balanced experimental game. My claim was fun but bad, and my scummates being MIA a lot didn't help, but overall Bowie did a good job with this! Thanks for running it

Back