Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

0F9BxtI.png

"There are just certain design choices that were made for these robots that we don?t fully understand."

The Security Guards were nothing without mogyay, and considered killing themselves there and then, but they (somehow) managed to get over it, though the emotional scars would never heal, of course.

While asleep at their desks, the Animatronics stole someone away!

The Animatronics' kill mysteriously failed!

Chick dropped out due to sickness.

Chick's role:

bO7pJPc.png

z9ZhdCU.png

Similar to the first puzzle, "TAKE CAKE TO THE CHILDREN" could be found on the third page of my Luigi's Mansion Mafia thread. Heyden managed to solve it and won 50 Fazbucks as a result.

(Due to Night 2's puzzle having not been solved, I am taking this opportunity to post a clue to it. Should no one solve it, we will move on to a new puzzle on Night 3 and nobody will win anything for this one.)

yvv3GJu.png

Day 3 has begun. You have until the end of the countdown to decide on a lynch in the voting thread.

Last edited:
The anonymous winner of best monitor message has received 20 Fazbucks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so much for anonymous skinny u just broke my game!!!!!

FAZBUCK BALANCE UPDATE

Kirbystarship (57 Fazbucks)

Dolby (237 Fazbucks)

Heyden (277 Fazbucks)

ITookYourWaffles (227 Fazbucks)

peichi (227 Fazbucks)

Biancasbotique (90 Fazbucks)

Sataric (257 Fazbucks)

glow (137 Fazbucks)

was Chick scum or TP?

Springtrap was a scum role.

Town
Kirby
Me
Heyden
Bianca
Glow
Sataric

Scummies
ITYW
Peichi

Tbh, I feel like Peichi has been pretty townie most of the game. Sats callout of Chick makes me more confident

Ok, yeah, looking through Chicks reads, town leaned waffles in#217. Will analyze better in lunch, but Chick went after Bianca hard, so she's totally off the table still

yh same, waffles>bianca now tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

speedgame

Kirby, did you learn anything last night? Prob would be beneficial to share, due to theSpringtrap role description

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, peichi really isn't gonna be scum here, she had Chick and Evan as most and third scummiest

- - - Post Merge - - -

If there is a third, it's probably Glow, because her play is kinda reminding me of how I acted last game

Kirby, did you learn anything last night? Prob would be beneficial to share, due to theSpringtrap role description

I learn Glow was Security Guard. I can check someones role name, didn't want to claim cause I needed more time to inspect so didn't want to counter claim Amazon.

I checked Mary's role N1 but was roleblocked.

I learn Glow was Security Guard. I can check someones role name, didn't want to claim cause I needed more time to inspect so didn't want to counter claim Amazon.

I checked Mary's role N1 but was roleblocked.

Well ok, there goes my third party theory. Glow is def town then

Back