• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

Anyway I had a ton of fun making my fake claim and trolling y’all, and can’t believe it was as successful as it was.

Damnit, Evan. You really pulled that claim out of thin air? That fake claim was so crazy that it became believable to be. I figured you'd have to be completely bonkers to just make something like that up on the spot. 10/10 claim. It was nice to meet you, and a pleasure playing this game against you. If not for Dolby's voice of reason, you might have gotten away with it.

Damnit, Evan. You really pulled that claim out of thin air? That fake claim was so crazy that it became believable to be. I figured you'd have to be completely bonkers to just make something like that up on the spot. 10/10 claim. It was nice to meet you, and a pleasure playing this game against you. If not for Dolby's voice of reason, you might have gotten away with it.

I got roleblocked by Amazon.

I got roleblocked by Amazon.

Yeah, about that.. Now that he's dead and we can see his role, it doesn't say anywhere that he has a roleblocking power. In fact, no power is listed at all, despite him being pretty much the main villain in the game series. Could it be possible that perhaps the Mafia also has a bunch of these items that they can use, except they didn't have to buy theirs? It's a little puzzling to me, actually. He seems to important of a character to just be a regular Mafioso without any skill.

Trustworthy
Kirby
Myself
Heyden
Bianca
Sataric

With the possible exception of Sataric, all of these people are extremely likely to be town. Which leaves chick, ITYW, peichi, and glow imo for potential scum. I still have a hard sus of Glow, but I'm considering shifting that to chick. I'll need to analyze, but honestly can't rn. But In order of trust for those 4 peichi, ITYW, Chick, Glow

hell naw evan was getting away

Also judging by his reads he was anti-peichi very early on and anti bianca throughout, I'm gonna guess they're town.

Townleans were interestingly Dolby and Sataric, scumleans were me and peichi, and we're both town fmpov so would he really hide his scummates in all his nulls [ITYW, Bianca, mogyay, glow, Chick, Kirby]?

I wanna say that Dolby or Sataric is mafia but they're both extremely town atm so I'll have to go over things

- - - Post Merge - - -

Based on Evan, scum is within Waffles, Glow, Chick, Dolby Sataric? I'd say Chick is the likeliest rn

FAZBUCK BALANCE UPDATE

Everyone has received 10 Fazbucks to celebrate
making it to 100 pages on this thread!

Kirbystarship (57 Fazbucks)

Dolby (217 Fazbucks)

Chick (227 Fazbucks)

Heyden (227 Fazbucks)

ITookYourWaffles (227 Fazbucks)

peichi (227 Fazbucks)

Biancasbotique (90 Fazbucks)

Sataric (257 Fazbucks)

glow (137 Fazbucks)

Trustworthy
Kirby
Myself
Heyden
Bianca
Sataric

With the possible exception of Sataric, all of these people are extremely likely to be town. Which leaves chick, ITYW, peichi, and glow imo for potential scum. I still have a hard sus of Glow, but I'm considering shifting that to chick. I'll need to analyze, but honestly can't rn. But In order of trust for those 4 peichi, ITYW, Chick, Glow

Yeah, I agree for the most part. My "most to least scummy" order would be: Chick first, Peichi second, Glow & Waffles on shared third.

I thought you answered "life" again, not "cake". I'm an idiot.

Heyden has won 50 Fazbucks for solving the second puzzle of the game!

Here's your third puzzle:

YHR3yvS.png

does anyone think mafia might have a different shop or everyone shares the same shop?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think mafia has a roleblocker

i don't think there'd be a second shop, i think there's just a maf roleblocker

##puzzle

My grandfather's clock was too large for the shelf,
So it stood ninety years on the floor;
It was taller by half than the old man himself,
Though it weighed not a pennyweight more.
It was bought on the morn of the day that he was born,
And was always his treasure and pride;
But it stopped short — never to go again —
When the old man died.

##puzzle

My grandfather's clock was too large for the shelf,
So it stood ninety years on the floor;
It was taller by half than the old man himself,
Though it weighed not a pennyweight more.
It was bought on the morn of the day that he was born,
And was always his treasure and pride;
But it stopped short — never to go again —
When the old man died.

Incorrect.

Back