• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

lmfao at kirby's roleblock claim

well i'm not watcher and i've softed that the whole time, evan is just my hard tr

SOMEHOW GLOW IS TOWN IN THIS, BUT IDC, JUST GET EVAN WE HAVE 12 MINUTES

Ok, detective Evan time.

"It seems to be this way as the game starts out; the HandUnit often gives you advice that would make you quickly die, the "Angsty Teen" version doesn't see anything wrong with telling a new employee about how they found a dead body in the vent they're traveling in, and Circus Baby even says that he's doing this deliberately to try to kill you. However, at the end of the game, it turns out that it's subverted, as Baby was only lying about his trying to kill you so that you would trust her more. He does warn you about not stepping into the Scooping Room, so it seems all of his bad advice was simply due to his own limited intelligence."

From http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/FiveNightsAtFreddys

And there's several more quotes that corroborate with what my rolepm says and what I am theorizing about my role.

idk but to me that sounds an awful lot like my investigates might be ****ed up, no?

And that would explain why I kept pressing kirby before he got confirmed, no?

so quit using that as a reason to kill me because I had plenty of reason to sus my inno read based on my role

hence why i wouldn't say specifically why i "chose kirby" or my "rolename"

****, there isn't enough to change

Glow, if you're town, you're a goddamn idiot. Never fakeclaim a PR, it ****s the whole game up.

Sat PLEASE CHANGE SO i DON'T HAVE TO UNVOTE JUST TO MAKE THE LYNCH GO THROUGH

@ Kirby - Oh dear.. Mate.. This changes everything. Switching my vote to Evan.

the only people i trust is like sataric/kirby now so if you guys say to vote evan idc anymore i dont want an NL

- - - Post Merge - - -

*are

- - - Post Merge - - -

but if my votes not needed i'm not voting

a part of me still thinks he's town tbh

lol grand time to come out with that now, kirby. looks like it's gg for me, I did not block kirby though but fat chance y'all believe it

Also lolol glow that was a terrible play, no offense. softing town PR makes you look scummy af

@ Kirby - Oh dear.. Mate.. This changes everything. Switching my vote to Evan.

kirby's report means nothing because im not actually watcher though

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol grand time to come out with that now, kirby. looks like it's gg for me, I did not block kirby though but fat chance y'all believe it

Also lolol glow that was a terrible play, no offense. softing town PR makes you look scummy af

r u really maf

also this, before you vote for me

Ok, detective Evan time.

"It seems to be this way as the game starts out; the HandUnit often gives you advice that would make you quickly die, the "Angsty Teen" version doesn't see anything wrong with telling a new employee about how they found a dead body in the vent they're traveling in, and Circus Baby even says that he's doing this deliberately to try to kill you. However, at the end of the game, it turns out that it's subverted, as Baby was only lying about his trying to kill you so that you would trust her more. He does warn you about not stepping into the Scooping Room, so it seems all of his bad advice was simply due to his own limited intelligence."

From http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/FiveNightsAtFreddys

And there's several more quotes that corroborate with what my rolepm says and what I am theorizing about my role.

idk but to me that sounds an awful lot like my investigates might be ****ed up, no?

And that would explain why I kept pressing kirby before he got confirmed, no?

so quit using that as a reason to kill me because I had plenty of reason to sus my inno read based on my role

Sorry Evan. If you're actually town at the end of all this, then honestly please watch what you say next time. Things like saying your suspicion of Kirby ROCKETING after your inspection on him showed as Town just doesn't add up at all from a town perspective, IMO. Before you die, and if you're town, what's your final verdict? We go after Glow?

Look, it's Evan/Glow. Evan isn't confirmed scum now if y'all have doubts about it, but come on. What responsible town fakeclaims to save another town member? ESPECIALLY Glow

Back