• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

Holaaaa

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually Moggy has personal problems to deal with thats the reason why shes really inactive

I mean if you guys wanna lynch me go ahead I don't see the problem with that lmfao I'm not controlling you guys who to lynch and all I mean what can I say more ?\_(ツ)_/?

I'm also seriously in doubts who to vote for lynch as well you know I can just vote for myself again lol

i don't wanna lynch you

why does everyone whine and asked to get lynched when they get sussed this is becoming such a common occurence

why are you so WIFOMy for no reason, I literally applied like the smallest amount of pressure and you just crack for no reason

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't wanna lynch you
if she's in orange you obviously have intentions to get rid of her

HOWEVER, this doesn't change my opinion of Bianca at all. Since scum!Bianca KNEW that kirby was town, it is decently likely that she switched under orders to get an NL so that maf wouldn't be exposed so early as leading a lynch on an innocent.

I'm not buying this at all. I can totally see the No-Lynch being intentional if her scum buddies life was at stake and it was some kind of stroke of genius to try and save the Mafia from losing one of their own on the very first day. I can see someone going to great lengths for that. But to jump through such extensive hoops in order to save a TOWN player from getting lynched, just to 'appear less scummy'? No way.

why does everyone whine and asked to get lynched when they get sussed this is becoming such a common occurence

why are you so WIFOMy for no reason, I literally applied like the smallest amount of pressure and you just crack for no reason

- - - Post Merge - - -

if she's in orange you obviously have intentions to get rid of her

yes but she's not my main sus, i wanna lynch evan tbh

Atay wtf I'm chill man maybe you read my post the other way around can't read my tone sarcasm well ofc not all people knew me personally ?\_(ツ)_/?
giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/sEnd5P3QABDHy/giphy.gif

No I'm just depressed from 2 days ago something happen personal I still haven't figured what is my purpose of my existence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*and

IMG_0566.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

No I'm just depressed from 2 days ago something happen personal I still haven't figured what is my purpose of my existence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*and

i'm so sorry about whatever happened to you 2 days ago <3

Confirmed scumslip. :p What do you have to lie and be 'fake' about?
my kindness

- - - Post Merge - - -

no but like when I use xx or <3 I'm surprised ppl think I'm serious lul

- - - Post Merge - - -

gonna sleep soon bye

Dude I was seriously joking omg

oh i see so kirby is confirmed town because he bought the gun? and you can't fake that? i'm sorry kirby guess i was wrong :/ i mean though there's nothing against scum buying that gun though and not using it? or literally can it only be bought by that player?

peichi: how am i being passive aggressive and what is my 'usual town self' i've never played with you and you just copied hayden lmao?

oh i see so kirby is confirmed town because he bought the gun? and you can't fake that? i'm sorry kirby guess i was wrong :/ i mean though there's nothing against scum buying that gun though and not using it? or literally can it only be bought by that player?

peichi: how am i being passive aggressive and what is my 'usual town self' i've never played with you and you just copied hayden lmao?

maybe we just have the same opinions?? i didn't copy lmao plus i'm noob srsly back off tbh

Some of us have same reasons so I dont think peichi is coasting

Mog, only possible way Kirby is scum here is if his role is a maf role, but it was in blue text in the shop, so highly doubtful

hiya friends does nobody have anything to say about dolbys half slip

Back