Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

##puzzle

q2iP5P6.png

?Welcome to Noatun, the city at Paradiso?s doorstep!?

In exchange for the magnificent powers of Inferno?s demons, Umbra Witches have to essentially sell their soul to Inferno, which means that when they die, their soul is immediately dragged down there, and they are subsequently tortured by demons for all eternity.

During a fight with Paradiso?s angelic forces, Umbra Witch Jeanne was killed. A demon summon had somehow gotten out of hand, and the Infernal Demon wasted no time in killing her.

Her soul was quickly dragged down to the fiery depths of Inferno, and following her demise, a group of Witch Hunt survivors flocked to Noatun, the City of Genesis, to climb the sacred mountain of Fimbulvetr, in the hopes of reaching the gateway to Inferno and saving their fellow Umbra?s soul before it is too late.

However, the Lumen Sages of Paradiso are determined to block the Witches? path, and if you want to save Jeanne, you will need to get past them.

Something big is happening to the world, far beyond the comprehension of either clan. The Trinity of Realities are beginning to blend together with disastrous consequences for all realms, and only time will tell what will become of the world. Perhaps saving Jeanne is the least of your concerns.

foFjSIj.png

Witch Time has been introduced!

Witch Time is a special ability which has been granted to all players from this moment forward (including Sages).

When a Witch is voted against, they can choose to revoke the vote by using the ##WITCHTIME VOTE: VoterUsername @ YourUsername command in the voting thread.

As an example, if a Witch called Bayonetta was voting to lynch a Sage called Balder, Balder could get rid of the vote against him by using the command: ##WITCHTIME VOTE: Bayonetta @ Balder.

You can choose to revoke somebody?s vote against you or revoke a vote against somebody else, regardless of your role. You can?t, however, use this as an alternative way to undo your own votes. As always, votes are final (including ones you perform with Witch Time).

It can only be used once per player, so it must be used with care and at just the right moment, but at the same time, will it make people more suspicious of you if you?re desperately trying to avoid being voted for? The choice is yours whether to use it at all or not.

Players can also decide to group together to protect someone they think is important (or simply want to keep part of the game for whatever reason).

If, for any reason, the Witch Time ability influences the vote into a tie, Witch Time will ?run out? and the final vote result will be based on the original, uninfluenced votes. Surprise elements may also cause Witch Time to run out.

But that?s not all! On Day 2, an unforgiven surprise will be unveiled, and an assortment of treasures will arrive.

Day 1 has begun and all participants have been given their roles. You have until the end of the countdown to decide on a lynch in the voting thread.

Ok, new reads. They're not in order within themselves.

Townlean:
satiric: active, appears genuine and helpful. Seems to worry a lot about crackpot possibilities or outcomes, which indicates to me she isn't too concerned about posting something that may be taken as scummy.

peichi: has been active and I can't detect ulterior motives in her posting style.

Null:
Dolby: Continued misinterpreting, misconstruing, and near-tunneling of me has made me move him down a notch. He did pretty much the same when he was hostile TP in BOTW and I don't want a repeat. Far from a lynch candidate, as I think a lot of his posts seem to have town motivations, but his inexplicable continued townleaning of Bianca and scumleaning of me makes me uneasy.

mogyay: indicated in thread she's been crazy busy with work, so eh idk. The posts she has made do appear to be genuine but at the same time I've seen her do similar things as scum. Someone not many people are talking about and it slightly bothers me. but aside from inactivity, I don't see anything overtly scummy about her.

Chick: In the same situation as mog, except she's been really sick, and she has contributed more in the way of substantive discussion when she HAS been around. Mary's death could implicate her, like satiric has said.

glow: a much, much different glow than before. Instead of the OP tree stump, we have a somewhat perplexing enigma. Very hard to read since she's apparently pulling a Karen on us by switching play-styles. go back to tree stump meta please if you're not scum D:

Scumlean:
Kirbystarship - has been hella unhelpful and tosses around little substance, all the while accusing me of doing what he's been doing this whole game. Threatens to out if near lynched though, which is worrying since he either could really be an important player for us, or have a pretty solid safeclaim as maf which would make us afraid to lynch him. Mary's death would be an easy target for !scum Kirby since he doubted her publicly, leading to an easy "but I scumleaned her! I wouldn't do that as maf!!" **** defense.

Heyden - at this juncture in the game, I think it is kind of sus for trying to solve the puzzle more than scumhunting. Plus the outcome of the vote and the death do slightly implicate him. Though rn I don't recall much major interaction between him and Mary.

ITookYourWaffles - a really questionable reads list and inactivity has bumped ITYW to a scumlean for me, for now.

Biancasbotique - I can only write off her usual poor reasoning as both town and scum behavior for so long. Not much else to add here as I've explained before what she's done that's rather scummy (the vote rigging being the most obvious and glaring example).

-----------------------------------------

I realize that 4 scumleans is a bit much for a game of 12, but I can't discount any possibilities. A 2 or 3 man scumteam is likely, 4 rather unlikely as that'd be a third of the playerbase with only 1KP...yeah no I just don't see it.

Okay Amazon you sussed me but it only went higher when Mary was killed, have you ever thought it could be a frame kill or not?

In light of her death, I'd naturally sus Kirby, Bianca, and heyden more, but satiric could on to something, in which case sus should be cast on chick.

Does this answer your question? :p

I can only go with what I've got and unless you are pressured into claiming (which you should not be, seeing as no one is even voting and we have lots of time), and we can evaluate the legitimacy of your potential claim, I'm operating on the basis of the more likely outcome, which is not a frame kill but that you and your scummate(s) picked a non-controversial kill for n1.

(the run on sentence structure is strong with this one)

let's lynch dolby or bianca or waffles, though i don't think bianca and waffles together makes sense i still think there's one mafia within them

Does this answer your question? :p

I can only go with what I've got and unless you are pressured into claiming (which you should not be, seeing as no one is even voting and we have lots of time), and we can evaluate the legitimacy of your potential claim, I'm operating on the basis of the more likely outcome, which is not a frame kill but that you and your scummate(s) picked a non-controversial kill for n1.

(the run on sentence structure is strong with this one)

Why would I kill someone I'm sus of? Instead I would leave them alive and hope they get lynched. And I'm trying to bring content to this thread. I just find it weird you start to be helpful after Dolby called you out for making fillers.

Sat and Dolby are my strongest townleans, they both seem to be helpful and contributing a lot of content.
Sej feels newbie town to me.
Mog seems kinda lurky TBH, but she's kinda busy so I'm going to give her a chance so she's at null
Waffles- null, didn't like how he had so many nulls in his reads and he's kinda inactive
Bianca- townlean, I think she's town for wanting to buy a item that has a 50/50 chance of killing her or scum. Don't remember name RN but that item would be bad for scum to buy.
Chick-Null, I still have a hard time putting chick at townlean or not, their posts seem a lot longer than usually and they haven't been scum in a main game and them seem to sheep bianca banwagon.
Glow-null, you seem to be playing differently not sure if this is a new town playstile or you being scum.
Heyden-scumlean, already said why I'm sus of you. You been pushy in this game and playing weird TBH.
already explain why I'm sus of amazon.

##Puzzle:
I was only 69 years old
I loved Bianca so much, I join mafia if she joins
I pray to Bianca every night before bed, thanking her for the life I’ve been given
"Bianca is love" I say; “Bianca is life”
The towns people hear me and calls me a low life loser
I know theyre was just jealous of my devotion for Bianca
I called them animaltronic scum
They slapped me and sends me to jail for lynch
I’m crying now, and my face hurts
I lay in bed and it’s really cold
Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me

I am so happy
She whispers into my ear “This is observers chat.”
She grabs me with her whimpy hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
I decided to commit suicide and go with Bianca

Oath2Order says wow waffles you noob ****
Bianca looks him straight in the eyes and says “its all good now darling lez go to Obs chat togethrr”
We left and went back to Observers Chat
Bianca is love. Bianca is life.

Do it for bowie

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm doing school stuff ofc and answering economics aplia for cash since people are relying on me with this smh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ur just saying thr same reason as sataric aside from that what else?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wtf whos Sej?

##Puzzle:
I was only 69 years old
I pray to Bianca every night before bed, thanking her for the life I’ve been given

I am so happy

Bianca looks him straight in the eyes and says “its all good now darling lez go to Obs chat togethrr”

Do it for bowie

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm doing school stuff ofc and answering economics aplia for cash since people are relying on me with this smh

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wtf whos Sej?

Incorrect.

Nice try, though!

##Puzzle:
I was only 69 years old

I am so happy

Do it for bowie

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wtf whos Sej?

peichi I mean.

##Puzzle:
I was only 69 years old
I pray to Bianca every night before bed, thanking her for the life I?ve been given
"Bianca is love" I say; ?Bianca is life?
I?m crying now, and my face hurts
I lay in bed and it?s really cold

I am so happy
She whispers into my ear ?This is observers chat.?

Bianca looks him straight in the eyes and says ?its all good now darling lez go to Obs chat togethrr?

Do it for bowie

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wtf whos Sej?

so....

Any thoughts at all?

If Bianca dies then I'll go with her cuz Bianca is love Bianca is life

I would do everything to give the best boutique, I'll make her happy no one should hurt her NO ONEEE

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why people suss on me for no scumlean I mean in some games i had a hard time giving scumlean shiz i remember my previous game where i dont give scum lean i give at least 3 town rest are null cuz i havent seen some of u guys as scum and some of u guys im mot familiar of ur style man

ok i'm still reading through this, expect reads tomorrow morning/afternoon but kirby is clearly scum pls, he's constantly going on and on about 'gf' being scum yet town leans two and is null on another, he's either trying to get on someone's good side or one of them is scum too

ok i'm still reading through this, expect reads tomorrow morning/afternoon but kirby is clearly scum pls, he's constantly going on and on about 'gf' being scum yet town leans two and is null on another, he's either trying to get on someone's good side or one of them is scum too
Um...
Kirby's reads aren't that great, but I literally searched through his last 20 posts in the filter and pretty sure he hadn't said the words "gf" once. He did at the start of the game, but he haven't said "gf" skill level since I don't think.

Seriously, he even acknowledged that Bowie wouldn't consider Sat to be one of them from Bowie's PoV and dropped the issue.

##Puzzle:
I was only 69 years old
I pray to Bianca every night before bed, thanking her for the life I?ve been given
"Bianca is love" I say; ?Bianca is life?
I?m crying now, and my face hurts
I lay in bed and it?s really cold

I am so happy
She whispers into my ear ?This is observers chat.?

Bianca looks him straight in the eyes and says ?its all good now darling lez go to Obs chat togethrr?

Do it for bowie

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wtf whos Sej?

yeah i'm feeling lost, my reads feel so displaced. i think the tone in your post here is genuine, and i think your post in reply to me earlier was good as well.

my reads are all centered around my core tr of 3 people. these are definitely the towniest people here, imo

1. Sataric - logical, objective, and very town-like pursuit of information. he brings fresh ideas/questions w/ nearly each of his posts in a very genuine stream of consciousness like way....... ok it's funny because everything i just described isn't really why i townread him lmao. here is why:

... I hope you realize what a bitter feeling this leaves for all of us players, regardless of how the lynch would have turned out. It feels rigged and extremely unfair. In a vast majority of games that I have played, a tie doesn't even result in a no-lynch; Whomever received either the first vote or the last vote usually gets lynched. :( This just makes me feel really de-motivated.

i don't think that sataric wouldn't bother to fake this sort of thing as mafia. in another post he mentions wanting to give up etc. it's just too genuine to be faked. i don't think he'd really care to write that as scum. NLs benefit scum more than MLs. NLs mean that you have less of a pool of players and statistically better chances to not be chosen. NLs provide no information for town to work with. even if town were lynched it still gives us information on who pushed them and for what reasons. so i can't see him trying to use AtE to towntell, it felt like he genuinely was upset someone he scumread and lead on didn't get lynched. i would be pretty dispirited if that happened to me but if i were scum i wouldn't bother to write several posts about it in the way he did.

2. Kirbystarship - this is actually going to sound weird since i did scumread him initially but i honestly think he's been really towny in his previous posts. specifically in

don't like how you have so many nulls. I would think you would not have this many by end of day 1. Going to move you back to null cause of this. If you had to put your nulls to most town to least town what order would they be at?

this was to waffles. he points out something scummy which by itself doesn't really do anything, but then he pursues information from it. subtle behaviors like this are really telling for me. it'd be one thing to just point out something scummy, but asking a question like that which pulls info and reads is something that mafia don't do as well as town

I'm not sure on Chick anymore. They seem to be making a lot longer posts. And I can see it going both ways. Because she hasn't been scum in a main game she could be doing this because no one knows her scum meta. UG, I hope she's town TBH. I'm leaning she is prob town so null/ townlean.

genuine deliberation is hard to fake and is also a strong sign of town thought, and the last two lines bleed genuine. mafia usually hesitant to call nulls towny because they want to leave potential pushes open. (the more townreads you have the less people you can push)

3. amazonevan19 - honestly this is getting longer than intended and i would like to write about people i actually scumread....since i've already explained this, i'm skipping it

that leaves

4. mogyay
5. peichi
6. Chick
7. ITookYourWaffles
8. Heyden
9. Dolby
10. Biancasbotique

4. mogyay-

ftr i would have probably put my vote on kirby, i really did think i would get a break before midnight. he's now saying i'm a town lean i noticed, i def think town kirby would say i'm coasting, he's done that every game pretty much. ok i know that's flimsy i'm still reading up on everything. soooooo kirby and heyden were tied, bianca tied them?? wondering where she fits in on all this

Bianca's reasoning is always pretty flawed so I'm having a hard time distuingishing if its genuine or not, I'm kind of thinking she's town just based off of previous games however I don't really blame anyone voting for her, I'm gonna wait it out a bit. I'm still sus on kirby to be honest, dont like reasoning on hayden (altho null on him) and how hes targetting dolby and sat just cause theyre 'gf' (like i know for balancing purposes its important to think about but its semi redundant throwing it around evert game when theyre barely posted enough for us to know) and i don't finish until 2am (I know guys I'm the worst but i promise today and tomorrow are the only times this will happen) i 100% will take a break before day ends

I town lean waffle and slightly dolby, everyone else p null

i thought these towny posts but i can't say that anything else really screams town or scum to me. pls make more posts like this if ur town <3

peichi and chick are kinda in the same boat, i would want to say that they're town based on the fact that i have no real reason to sr them but i also have too many townreads so i can't call them town

hayden-- i've trusted u for most of this game but recently that trust has disintegrated. i feel like he hasn't even considered me as town which i really doubt he'd do as town. like NOT even once has he said i was maybe town, or at least bothered to ask me a question or anything WHERE IS THE LOYALTY

dolby -- booOOOOooyoyyyo i have a lot of questions for you

1. why does ur post on evan feel like a vulture preying on some innocent bunny carcass

okay yes, i will grant you that evan's push on peichi was no bueno. lynching inactives do nothing. but he was trying to get rid of people he thought weren't going to contribute, and peichi's new so that's what he assumed. yes that's awful reasoning. yes that's not healthy for the game. but i find it more misguided than scum behavior -- evan's put things into his posts that are very typical town reactions. evan's also spent a lot of time writing original thought into his posts and i feel like that weighs more in his favor than a bad push he made in the beginning for wrong reasons. it's not like he's continuing those same type of pushes on people.

2. why do you constantly keep mentioning you think your scumreads are third party and then putting them into a scumteam together at the same time?

Ok, two votes on Peichi, lowkey paranoid that this is highly unbalanced and the setup only needs one ML for scum to win (like one of Bowie's past games) and scum are trying to get rid of someone who won't be around to defend themselves and call it good there

Or maybe I'm overthinking this and Evan's a lyncher or something

There is one reason which I doubt this. My primary suspicion is that Glow and Evan are scum together, but what is Glow is intentionally bad to avoid being maf killed, which I did last game? In which case she's a survival oriented role and not really a threat to us. But her refusal to cast a vote to which had impact makes me doubt this, as she could intentionally solidify herself as not a threat to the mafia that way.

are we both third party together or are we scum together or what pls pick. your only links of us include the ones you made in the second post [cropped out for length purposes]...... and you, yourself, acknowledged that it doesn't make sense for my behavior to be scum behavior. especially scum aligned with evan because i'm capable of realizing that it seems like i'm protecting him for little to no reason. i'm capable of putting in the 5 seconds of effort to make it seem like i'm not buddying a scummate so obviously

3. what is going on in these scenarios here
Why'd Mary die though?
3a. dolby's first reaction to mary's death
this is a super mafia like way to ask a question to try to generate thought about people's death. he doesn't attempt to give his own answer to this. he doesn't weigh each option and see what possible mafia intentions were placed into this kill. evan does, sataric does, even kirby does and yet dolby does not attempt to answer his own question here. instead we have these chain of posts

No I mean seriously

Mary was actually on more sus lists than Kirby's, and on most was nulls at best. Why would maf kill her?

why would mafia kill her? to make posts like these. town would try to answer this question and not just keep restating the fact that it was a kill that wasn't expected

3b. i don't understand dolby's push on evan about evan's analysis of mary's death
Ok there were a few points I wanted to point out. Don't really think an ISO post is needed, especially in light of satiric's analysis. But I do have some additional thoughts and am not too sure about satiric's conclusion.

Mary said that she wasn't sure of Bianca's motivations, could be scum but doubted that scum would be as bold, and also considered that town!Bianca was just wanting money. But she was pretty agreeable with Chick, who heavily FOS'd Bianca. She also kind of waffled on yours truly and scumread glow and sort of scumread kirby and heyden.

Mary also expressed doubts about her analysis a few times, but to me this post really stood out.

Here Mary basically threw up her hands and said "wow things are so confusing, it'd probably be a good idea to just kill SOMEONE who's been in the limelight, so we can determine things about their defenders and accusers." Another point to note is that Bianca got upset at Mary for showing up right after the vote ended - could be feigned outrage...hmmm

So what I would guess is more likely is that mafia wanted to kill someone who wouldn't generate too much controversy and would confuse us. Because killing someone like Dolby or peichi (assuming they're both town) would confirm quite a few more people (or at the least, enable town to better analyze relationships). Like Mary stated, if we voted for someone like heyden, bianca, myself, or kirby, we'd have learned a lot more info on who's likely to be who. Mary was an unexpected move since she was more lowkey in her activity, despite her posting a decent number of times in the thread.

In light of her death, I'd naturally sus Kirby, Bianca, and heyden more, but satiric could on to something, in which case sus should be cast on chick.

Good Lord this is a mess, but just my opinion and worth exactly what I charge for it.

in dolby's post below (italicized), dolby criticizes evan about his reads made in the post i quoted. but read the bolded lines above. i'm sorry but this rest of evan's post is objectively fair analysis given the bolded part. and the bolded is also a really coherent thought that seems like he tried to analyze mary's reads upon death and why she was chosen over other players here. compare that to the way you are reacting to mary's death.

Geez, taking the same route everyone else

I would like to ask you all one question. Kirby sussed Mary, and honestly, if Mary was lynched, Kirby wouldn't be taking that much sus from it. Why the hell would he kill someone who wasn't likely to be defended with that caveat(discounting secondary motivations, but we've had like 3 people say they sus kirby for this)? Moreover Mary didn't return the sus, or give indication of death tunneling Kirby, nor do I think scum Kirby would view Mary as a threat.

And gee, isn't it great that this somehow implicates 2 of Evan's top 3 suspects(I think that there is a legit implication of Bianca here (though i strongly townread here), but I don't get how this is implicative of scum!Kirby)? It was almost like this was arranged for him to be able to make his last post

My top suspects are Evan, Glow, and Mog. Peichi I get could just be, and probably is noobishness, but I expect better from Evan and Mog

WAIT HOLD ON i just realized how thinly you just stretched this. are ur arms sore from this reach........ you're saying....evan left you alive and killed someone like mary so that he could find reasons to suspect kirby/hayden/bianca? kirby/hayden/bianca are people that were all under a lot of sus already. why would evan prioritize a kill on mary "to set up scumreads" over a kill on a strong player deathtunneling him?

4. aren't you a good kill?

Also, the Mary's death likely indicates that maf simply didn't have any better kills. Obviously they aren't going to kill anyone especially suspicious, but the top townreads are probably offbase, and the mid-nulls deaths would probably point to scum

this is edging the borderline of being a slip lmao

if you're town why aren't you a good kill? you've been townread by the majority of players in the game, you're leading a push on someone who you think is scum and many people are beginning to agree with you.... so why aren't you a better kill than mary?

have you read the thread? I didn't say GF except for Heyden copy right claim.

yes i skipped bianca, i'm tired of writing and i have 4 hours to do a ton of homework i've procrastinated on. good bye

im talking about
if bowie uses skill balance on scumteam I think Experienced scum is in Glow/Dolby/Sat
and also arent u someone that brings up stuff like this nearly every game (or maybe im getting confused with jacob) u seemed pretty determined that one of those three are in the scum team. ur obsessed with balance u even said it before the game started so the fact ur not susing any of them is odd to me. and no it's 4am i havent really read through it properly im v tired. idk maybe im picking up redundant things but im pretty sure kirby is scum rn

oh i just realized the part that i italicized in dolby's post doesn't show because quotes are naturally italicized.... awk.... i was speaking of

"And gee, isn't it great that this somehow implicates 2 of Evan's top 3 suspects(I think that there is a legit implication of Bianca here (though i strongly townread here), but I don't get how this is implicative of scum!Kirby)? It was almost like this was arranged for him to be able to make his last post"

Back