Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

does that mean hayden is dead because i think hayden is town

also dolby did you notice how when you mentioned bianca buying that item she said "lynch me instead"

Yeah
Glow, istg, if you're going at anything here I legit don't know what you're getting at

... I hope you realize what a bitter feeling this leaves for all of us players, regardless of how the lynch would have turned out. It feels rigged and extremely unfair. In a vast majority of games that I have played, a tie doesn't even result in a no-lynch; Whomever received either the first vote or the last vote usually gets lynched. :( This just makes me feel really de-motivated.

Yeah
Glow, istg, if you're going at anything here I legit don't know what you're getting at

when you mentioned that scenario she said "that's morbid" and that she would rather be lynched than do that

... I hope you realize what a bitter feeling this leaves for all of us players, regardless of how the lynch would have turned out. It feels rigged and extremely unfair. In a vast majority of games that I have played, a tie doesn't even result in a no-lynch; Whomever received either the first vote or the last vote usually gets lynched. :( This just makes me feel really de-motivated.

not me I get to have fun with everyone another day!!!!

FYI, ties leading to a no lynch is something I have mentioned in the OP.

I'll keep in mind player's preferences when it comes to ties for future reference, but that's the mechanic for this game. Sorry!

not me I get to have fun with everyone another day!!!!

Please just do me a favour and shoot me tonight so I can disappear from TBT for another year or two.

vIJGCXt.jpg

Back