• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

Glow, if you believe that's a slip, do you vote Heyden or Bianca rn

I don't but I'm fine with a Heyden lynch

how on earth is that a slip, it was obv a joke but for you to push that dolby... :/

how on earth is that a slip, it was obv a joke but for you to push that dolby... :/

Of course it's not a goddamn slip. I was trying to see if Glow legit thought that

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also "I don't"

Of course it's not a goddamn slip. I was trying to see if Glow legit thought that

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also "I don't"
How do you know it's not a slip :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca if you could hammer, who would you vote?

since glow seems to be semi cooperating, for me its still peichi or Chick. Peichi only was active when her name was on the voting bloc..then she lurks

Chick gave me the big FOS after my interactions with heyden

- - - Post Merge - - -

well i dont feel comfortable with a Kirby lynch tbh

since glow seems to be semi cooperating, for me its still peichi or Chick. Peichi only was active when her name was on the voting bloc..then she lurks

Ugh, this is making me doubt my TL on you

But does nobody else find it weird that spends all of her posts talking about Bianca and then votes waffles?

Honestly Glow/Evan/Mog/Heyden

Bowie, you should extend at least the first day to 48 hours and then 24 after that

- - - Post Merge - - -

We really need that as a group..

- - - Post Merge - - -

But does nobody else find it weird that spends all of her posts talking about Bianca and then votes waffles?

idk what she's doin but something is off..its not scummish but screaming a third party wincon

No one seems to care about the Kirby lynch or are doing anything to stop it

- - - Post Merge - - -

outliers outliers outliers

Back