• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

Tbh, I'm slightly uncomfortable with the four votes on Evan so fast, but the only one which I don't trust is waffles (I'm kinda uncomfortable with peichi as well but don't view her as being likely in either of my scumteam equations. But I agree with Sat, now that Kirby is confirmed, there is no way a Bianca push is justified as scumBianca would have gone for the ML

waffles responses don't really seem like he's worried about his death affecting a scumteam

i think there's a good chance he's town, maybe like 60%

hiya friends does nobody have anything to say about dolbys half slip

Hiya, well you stop tunneling me if I'm right on Evan, or maybe explain anything with valid logic or anything which doesn't go both ways

Tbh, I'm slightly uncomfortable with the four votes on Evan so fast, but the only one which I don't trust is waffles (I'm kinda uncomfortable with peichi as well but don't view her as being likely in either of my scumteam equations. But I agree with Sat, now that Kirby is confirmed, there is no way a Bianca push is justified as scumBianca would have gone for the ML

would have gone for what ML?

would have gone for what ML?

On Kirby or Heyden assuming he's town since she has the hammer. I feel that new scum would have gone for a ML on the person who was most accurate (or any ML at all) rather than just sit back

Hiya, well you stop tunneling me if I'm right on Evan, or maybe explain anything with valid logic or anything which doesn't go both ways

how does your statement go both ways?

you said mafia didn't have any better kills. who scumreads you? me and nobody else it feels like. most people townread you and most people agree with your reads so i don't really see how you weren't a good kill and why you didn't include yourself in the possibility of deaths

- - - Post Merge - - -

On Kirby or Heyden assuming he's town since she has the hammer. I feel that new scum would have gone for a ML on the person who was most accurate (or any ML at all) rather than just sit back

she did hammer hayden though, it was just too late?

- - - Post Merge - - -

if you're right on evan i don't know what i'll do since i still think he's town tbh

how does your statement go both ways?

you said mafia didn't have any better kills. who scumreads you? me and nobody else it feels like. most people townread you and most people agree with your reads so i don't really see how you weren't a good kill and why you didn't include yourself in the possibility of deaths

Kinda threw the possibility of deaths thing out the window, since I was expecting Sat to die the previous night. I think that the only two people who voiced substantial agreement with me on you/Evan were Kirby and Heyden pre-D1 and I was null in most I think but I'd have to check, which iirc, was similar to the level of trust ppl had in you

Glow, let's say the Evan lynch goes through today and he's maf. Am I mafia in that situation

Kinda threw the possibility of deaths thing out the window, since I was expecting Sat to die the previous night. I think that the only two people who voiced substantial agreement with me on you/Evan were Kirby and Heyden pre-D1 and I was null in most I think but I'd have to check, which iirc, was similar to the level of trust ppl had in you

Glow, let's say the Evan lynch goes through today and he's maf. Am I mafia in that situation

i'm curious, would you have killed sataric? i wouldn't, maybe in a larger more serious game i would

most people have scumleaned me and still scumlean me

i'm not sure, i would want to say no. but i genuinely believe he'll flip town so it's sort of strange to consider it

i'm curious, would you have killed sataric? i wouldn't, maybe in a larger more serious game i would

most people have scumleaned me and still scumlean me

i'm not sure, i would want to say no. but i genuinely believe he'll flip town so it's sort of strange to consider it

I would, he's a skilled player, on most people's toenreads lists, and just a threat in general.
For the second thing, again, Id have to check and make a list or something

Glow, I missed your merges and just found them now. Bianca voted 4 minutes before the deadline for Heyden, but unvoted at literally the last minute. Maf would be satisfied probably with an ML

Yeah ok, not ok with this bandwagon. Pretty sure one or two scum is jumping on me as lynch bait.

scum Bianca would not go for the mislynch, true...unless she was coached into doing so. I'm pretty sure it's a heavy WIFOM situation where none of us would think scum would be THAT stupid for doing something so blatantly scummy. I cannot see how town Bianca would do that, and y'all are giving her a pass on it? If I did it, you'd be mass voting me faster than Eminem raps, because apparently sussing me for behavior others have exhibited but they get a 100% pass on is the cool thing to do now. :rolleyes:

Since I don't want to die, like kirby, I think I am also forced to claim here.

I am HandUnit the cop, and I got inno on kirbystarship last night. Based on my role description/flavor text, I'm near certain I'm either crazy cop or naive cop, and more likely the latter after kirby outed. This might be why the Nightmare Fangle item exists. Because otherwise there'd be no reason for my role to exist.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mary was scumleaned by quite a few people. Iirc she was in a majority of people's scumleans and I think was last in one of them in terms of trust. Kirby really wasn't the first or even the primary person to push the idea that Mary was scum (pretty sure I did as well at one point, with her being the third scum filling out the you/Glow team). She wasn't a candidate for lynch yesterday, but she would definetely be talked about by a lot of people today (Sataric, Glow, and myself as people who had her on a scum list at various points in time). Now yes, Mary def wasn't top sus by most people, but she was definitely a lynch candidate for the coming days

So this all begs the question, why did Mary die anyway? If she was going to become mafia lynch bait in the coming days and was so widely scumread like you said, why did they off her? I think you're exaggerating the extent she was scumread (I had her in nulls, one person had her in townreads, and 2-3 maybe at most had her as a scumlean?) She certainly wasn't a lynch candidate (my original contention). I argue that it helped mafia to take her out since killing someone like me or you (assuming you're not scum) would have indirectly confirmed a lot of other people. Mary's activity and posting style never really linked herself too strongly to many other people IMO, even though she did have a few scumleans.

Your words not mine. But again, I fail to see how the Mary kill would make any of the three more likely to be scum except Bianca

Irrelevant in light of kirby's outing now, but I should have worded what I said more carefully, and so yeah you didn't misinterpret what I said there. I just didn't put it the way I should have (Bianca and kirby are more sus, heyden slightly more sus). You still like to cherrypick a lot of what I say though this game ;)

First of all, when somebody goes about this route, it's honestly personally annoying, but as for this, I was particularly annoyed at you voting on the prospect that somebody had the potential to coast. But the main thing there was how was peichi different from Glow and Chick at that point in time, when none of the three had even posted, how it wasn't a policy, how was a scumread justified when she hadn't posted 5 hours in about, and how voting Peichi was different than going after Kat (third party) in Francise. Kinda unfair to hold the last one against you, since you mistook it for a different push on confirmeds in that game

I voted how I did partly because Bianca pointed it out, and partly because I wanted to stop another BOTW situation from happening. Were there other people I could have voted for that were inactive or less active? Yes, but my vote was a placeholder, not a policy ironclad vote, and soon as she came in and started contributing I not only switched but moved her into my townleans.

Yeah ok, not ok with this bandwagon. Pretty sure one or two scum is jumping on me as lynch bait.

scum Bianca would not go for the mislynch, true...unless she was coached into doing so. I'm pretty sure it's a heavy WIFOM situation where none of us would think scum would be THAT stupid for doing something so blatantly scummy. I cannot see how town Bianca would do that, and y'all are giving her a pass on it? If I did it, you'd be mass voting me faster than Eminem raps, because apparently sussing me for behavior others have exhibited but they get a 100% pass on is the cool thing to do now. :rolleyes:

Since I don't want to die, like kirby, I think I am also forced to claim here.

I am HandUnit the cop, and I got inno on kirbystarship last night. Based on my role description/flavor text, I'm near certain I'm either crazy cop or naive cop, and more likely the latter after kirby outed. This might be why the Nightmare Fangle item exists. Because otherwise there'd be no reason for my role to exist.

Gee, literally the inspection that gives us the least information Kirby being near confirmed. Nightmare Mangle does not provide evidence that your role exists as everyone can buy it, nor does it add appear to add a percentage modifer or something to an existing ability if I'm reading it. If the Nightmare Mangle item was intended for use by a specific player Bowie would say something about it.

The inspection and inno on Kirby is 100% fake and let me explain why. The natural reaction of any cop to an inno inspection on somebody who they scumread is to back off of them, but Evan, despite inno on Kirby, sussed him HARDER than yesterday. This is not something a cop with an inno report would do

Scumlean:
Kirbystarship - has been hella unhelpful and tosses around little substance, all the while accusing me of doing what he's been doing this whole game. Threatens to out if near lynched though, which is worrying since he either could really be an important player for us, or have a pretty solid safeclaim as maf which would make us afraid to lynch him. Mary's death would be an easy target for !scum Kirby since he doubted her publicly, leading to an easy "but I scumleaned her! I wouldn't do that as maf!!" **** defense.
Evan's scumleans come day two. An inno report would be HIGHLY indicative of town kirby, and he'd at least null him, yet he continues to scumread him. An actual cop would lay off of Kirby and focus on someone else, instead of tunneling him in #596 and insisting that the Mary kill heavily implicated Kirby, despite his "inno report"

suuure. sure. keep telling yourself that :rolleyes: You and I both know what you were trying to do there.

Kirby pushed Mary quite a bit, and unless I'm misreading d1 and the voting thread, Mary wasn't ever a serious lynch candidate, so I have no clue what you're talking about how Kirby could have pushed Mary with little cost to him. It would have ****ed him over pushing a townie for a lynch...It was me, bianca, kirby, and heyden, that were the most considered, and to me scum!kirby would grasp at straws to cast sus on someone else.

It heavily implicates kirby and bianca and only mildly implicates Heyden. Another twisting. I still think two or three of those three are scum but the last death doesn't really implicate Heyden that heavily imo.

Also, what exactly did I ignore from your "case" on me? It's getting frustrating being accused of things I didn't do, by someone who apparently loves to twist my words and force what I say into his 100% un-pliable, inviolable, predetermined conclusions.

bruh, no offense but you've made YOURSELF lynch bait.
look who's talking

These two quotes above are lashing out at Kirby for non-contribution. An actual cop would have left him as he would have had bigger fish to fry than a "inno report"

oh wow I did not expect Mary to go. That's rough.

I'll probably be doing an ISO of her posts shortly to try and glean information. But yeah, kirby has rocketed up on my sus list after this death
And finally, Evan's first reaction, after Mary's death and an inno report is to throw shade at Kirby

This is fake as ****. I'm voting Evan now

LOL, your first reaction to a cop outing is to vote him because of your tunneling. Seems legit.

The whole reason I continued to sus kirby is this sentence right here

Based on my role description/flavor text, I'm near certain I'm either crazy cop or naive cop, and more likely the latter after kirby outed.
(emphasis added)

After I got my inno on kirby, I did not know how to react, since it is likely my report could be lawyered, or I could be insane or naive. And I didn't want to out or suddenly massively change my behavior so I'd get massed and be forced to claim like I am now. I wanted to stay under the radar so I could get a bigger sample size and scan my scumleans more without dying.

Remember the last time Dolby voted for a blue claim folks? Keep that in mind...and if you don't change, I'm not afraid to buy the blue hat. I don't care how scummy it makes me look because you are making the wrong choice by killing me. I'm the cop, dammit, and I'm not going down without a fight. ;) If I had sole control of the lynch, I'd probably go with either Bianca or ITYW right now.

So this all begs the question, why did Mary die anyway? If she was going to become mafia lynch bait in the coming days and was so widely scumread like you said, why did they off her? I think you're exaggerating the extent she was scumread (I had her in nulls, one person had her in townreads, and 2-3 maybe at most had her as a scumlean?) She certainly wasn't a lynch candidate (my original contention). I argue that it helped mafia to take her out since killing someone like me or you (assuming you're not scum) would have indirectly confirmed a lot of other people. Mary's activity and posting style never really linked herself too strongly to many other people IMO, even though she did have a few scumleans.
In a majority of people who had put out reads, she was a scumlean, which didn't exactly make her trustworthy. Now was she going to be lynched today? Probably not. In the coming days? Quite likely. Maf definetely had the potential to swing the lynch onto her in the future at the given point in time. Though I will concede that not saying anything did link her to as few people as possible, that could be a feasible reason for a kill.

Irrelevant in light of kirby's outing now, but I should have worded what I said more carefully, and so yeah you didn't misinterpret what I said there. I just didn't put it the way I should have (Bianca and kirby are more sus, heyden slightly more sus). You still like to cherrypick a lot of what I say though this game ;)
Than why did you view Kirby as sus when you had an inno report on him. Also, the report that would give us the least information (behind Mary)

I voted how I did partly because Bianca pointed it out, and partly because I wanted to stop another BOTW situation from happening. Were there other people I could have voted for that were inactive or less active? Yes, but my vote was a placeholder, not a policy ironclad vote, and soon as she came in and started contributing I not only switched but moved her into my townleans.
Cleb, Tina, and Jacob are all relatively experienced players (more the first two, but you get my drift). Peichi wasn't really gonna provide good content or tone, but it pretty much was a policy vote. At this point, it's more that I just don't like policy lynching at all, and that vote was nothing but a policy the way you explain it

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL, your first reaction to a cop outing is to vote him because of your tunneling. Seems legit.

The whole reason I continued to sus kirby is this sentence right here

(emphasis added)

After I got my inno on kirby, I did not know how to react, since it is likely my report could be lawyered, or I could be insane or naive. And I didn't want to out or suddenly massively change my behavior so I'd get massed and be forced to claim like I am now. I wanted to stay under the radar so I could get a bigger sample size and scan my scumleans more without dying.

Remember the last time Dolby voted for a blue claim folks? Keep that in mind...and if you don't change, I'm not afraid to buy the blue hat. I don't care how scummy it makes me look because you are making the wrong choice by killing me. I'm the cop, dammit, and I'm not going down without a fight. ;) If I had sole control of the lynch, I'd probably go with either Bianca or ITYW right now.

Wtf

I'm not voting you for tunneling, I'm voting you for tunneling your inno report. I don't even view it as a natural reaction, given the wording of Nightmare Mangle, that it was indicative of the cop being insane/naive/paranoid. I don't even it was intended for the cops use, if we even have one, as it was far more expensive in comparison to nun's guns, and didn't even refer to a cop role.

Again, you were tunneling your inno report, and put him in your scumleans. That is not a natural reaction, and Kirby is the inspection which gives us the least inforamtion, it's like a fake invest in ToS

- - - Post Merge - - -

*voting you for tunneling just anybody

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, nvm the potential to not have a cop part. The Purple Guy's Car is in the game, we prob have a cop. This doesn't mean I believe anything, his interactions with Kirby are not what any cop with an inno report would make

what was his half slip?

in a post somewhere dolby said "mary died because mafia clearly had no better kills" which, if dolby's town, implies that he doesn't think he would be a better kill than mary. but if he's town, why would he think this? he should've been wondering why HE wasn't chosen.... he's a strong player and majority of the game townreads him, so how was he not a better kill than mary?

it's somewhat of a slip because since he was objectively a better kill than mary (especially if he thinks both evan and i are scum together, he susses us both) and the only way mafia wouldn't have the option to kill him is if he was mafia himself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

meh, i wouldn't back off a scumread if i had inno on them either. there's gf, framer/lawyer, etc.

in a post somewhere dolby said "mary died because mafia clearly had no better kills" which, if dolby's town, implies that he doesn't think he would be a better kill than mary. but if he's town, why would he think this? he should've been wondering why HE wasn't chosen.... he's a strong player and majority of the game townreads him, so how was he not a better kill than mary?

it's somewhat of a slip because since he was objectively a better kill than mary (especially if he thinks both evan and i are scum together, he susses us both) and the only way mafia wouldn't have the option to kill him is if he was mafia himself.

Also, the Mary's death likely indicates that maf simply didn't have any better kills. Obviously they aren't going to kill anyone especially suspicious, but the top townreads are probably offbase, and the mid-nulls deaths would probably point to scum
For reference. I think maf could have had the same dilamna which lead me to kill Jacob in Smash. Jacob was sussed by most players, and probably could have been lynched in later days, but he was a good kill because the most townread were likely to be protected, and the mid-nulls were right on somebody for the most part (e.g. f11 and Zendal that game)

weird there's a cop in a setup like this though, i'll say that. and if i was cop i would also doubt my "sanity" since the majority of the items that exist are in favor of town

Back