Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

I’m at hospital sick.
I really don’t feel well to post that much now.
If I’m feeling a bit better I’ll post my reads on Mary, I’m outbursted that she got lynched.
There’s no replacements either, not sure if it’s the best thing to drop out.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yep, you're right. Sorry. Super tired, like I said.

Also, Chick, feel free to drop out if you need to. Being in hospital sucks and it'd probably be better for you to get some rest and focus on your health than this.

I’m at hospital sick.
I really don’t feel well to post that much now.
If I’m feeling a bit better I’ll post my reads on Mary, I’m outbursted that she got lynched.
There’s no replacements either, not sure if it’s the best thing to drop out.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

my dear Chick,

get yourself some rest. we are praying that you will get well soon. bowie is right, focus on you and getting better...

love ya!

xoxoxo

bianca

it's 3:30 am rn and I'm caught up on the thread. Apologies in advance for any incoherency. Rather than quote people I'm just going to address a couple of ideas

First off, kirby is all but confirmed now since he is buying the guns. I don't think there was any explicit confirmation that only a good player can buy them, but there was confirmation that only one person could buy them, and from a balancing perspective it'd be hella weird if only a maf could buy those guns. Secondly, the blue coloring indicates that the person buying them is a good PR. So now my scumread of him is basically kind of ****ed, and his behavior can be somewhat explained as a blue trying to blend in and hide so mafs don't hit him.

HOWEVER, this doesn't change my opinion of Bianca at all. Since scum!Bianca KNEW that kirby was town, it is decently likely that she switched under orders to get an NL so that maf wouldn't be exposed so early as leading a lynch on an innocent.

With that being said, I forcefully disagree with Kirby saying I've been avoiding glow. While I have not mentioned her extensively, I did give her a decently large chunk in my reads list (again 3:30 sorry I can't copypasta it right now). But essentially I said that glow is acting like Karen in changing playstyles and I needed more from her. Specifically, I said something like "this isn't the OP tree stump glow; become the OP tree stump if you're town please D:"

And guess what? She's returning to form. Now whether this is scum!glow trying to cover her ass (like kirby surmises) or she's really able to spend more time analyzing because of the weekend, I can't say for sure. But saying I've been ignoring glow isn't true; I have analyzed her but I've been concentrating more on bigger targets. I'd have to reread her new mega posts to try and see where she stands better, and it's kinda curious she still defends me and magically became OP tree stump glow after we pressured her to do so, but whatever that'll be later.

Also, I await dolby's full response to glow's analysis as well as both he, heyden's, and Kirby's rationale on why in particular I should die today. Ik there were a couple dolby posts directed towards me that have slipped away in my absence but I will get to them. For what it's worth, I think glow did point out a lot of issues with dolby's reasoning that I was intending when I said "dolby's being selective and twisting my words." She just said it a lot better :p

holy hell how did I write all of this at now 3:45 am

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's 3:30 am rn and I'm caught up on the thread. Apologies in advance for any incoherency. Rather than quote people I'm just going to address a couple of ideas

First off, kirby is all but confirmed now since he is buying the guns. I don't think there was any explicit confirmation that only a good player can buy them, but there was confirmation that only one person could buy them, and from a balancing perspective it'd be hella weird if only a maf could buy those guns. Secondly, the blue coloring indicates that the person buying them is a good PR. So now my scumread of him is basically kind of ****ed, and his behavior can be somewhat explained as a blue trying to blend in and hide so mafs don't hit him.

HOWEVER, this doesn't change my opinion of Bianca at all. Since scum!Bianca KNEW that kirby was town, it is decently likely that she switched under orders to get an NL so that maf wouldn't be exposed so early as leading a lynch on an innocent.

With that being said, I forcefully disagree with Kirby saying I've been avoiding glow. While I have not mentioned her extensively, I did give her a decently large chunk in my reads list (again 3:30 sorry I can't copypasta it right now). But essentially I said that glow is acting like Karen in changing playstyles and I needed more from her. Specifically, I said something like "this isn't the OP tree stump glow; become the OP tree stump if you're town please D:"

And guess what? She's returning to form. Now whether this is scum!glow trying to cover her ass (like kirby surmises) or she's really able to spend more time analyzing because of the weekend, I can't say for sure. But saying I've been ignoring glow isn't true; I have analyzed her but I've been concentrating more on bigger targets. I'd have to reread her new mega posts to try and see where she stands better, and it's kinda curious she still defends me and magically became OP tree stump glow after we pressured her to do so, but whatever that'll be later.

Also, I await dolby's full response to glow's analysis as well as both he, heyden's, and Kirby's rationale on why in particular I should die today. Ik there were a couple dolby posts directed towards me that have slipped away in my absence but I will get to them. For what it's worth, I think glow did point out a lot of issues with dolby's reasoning that I was intending when I said "dolby's being selective and twisting my words." She just said it a lot better :p

holy hell how did I write all of this at now 3:45 am

chick get better soon guuuurl, rest up and don't worry about us tbt folk dueling things out here

also can I be invited to the rainbow meme frog convention

WWBc3cD.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

gdi didn't mean to quote my giant ass post fml

can a mod delete that portion plssss I don't want this honkin' War and Peace length atom bomb of a post

d2 reads

Didn't think I'd have time to write something up tomorrow but my plans got cancelled halfway through writing this so l o l. I should be around tomorrow morning given that I don't sleep on bc first day of Spring break yay. [Didn't really proofread so soz].

Kirby
Hi bb don't shoot me <3

Sataric
Don't think I'll bother explaining since it's the general consensus but he's probably town. If he's scum then lawl he's leading us right into the Dolby/Glow trap. But then again, why would he make himself look bad by leading a lynch on me last minute, don't think scum Sataric would put that target on his back honestly.

Bianca
I feel like her posts have been pretty genuine as a panicked townie, especially with her constant downgrading of herself like apologising over and over, especially her last minute panic to buy the pizza (unless she's doing that to avoid buying scooper :rolleyes:), but regardless, I do think she's town overall. Can't really compare meta with her because.

peichi
Very piggybacky and not actually contributing much but I'm pretty sure it's just indicative of noob town, cos like noob scums tend to post less and are quite reserved bc they're afraid of saying something wrong or sticking out. Whilst not providing content, she's active so I lowkey townlean her for that. Her reaction to Bianca/Evan pushing her as well was very relaxed bc she probably genuinely didn't have a reason to panic.

glow
Don't really wanna do an ISO, but in summary, her D1 activity was lacking but I can see why, and I don't really agree with her townreads on Evan and Mog, and her scumlean on Bianca. She hasn't really done anything noteworthy of being 'scummy', except I'm bias bc our reads conflict too much, and I sort of give her town points for actually trying to get the inspection item (unless it's to take it out of town's reach ummm)

Dolby
Again, not really bothered to go through Dolby's posts bc walls are a pain in the ass. I somewhat agree with his Evan read, but the more I think of it he was easily happy to let me die D1 over Kirby, and fmpov it didn't matter who was being lynched between Kirby and I bc we're both town and Dolby happily jumped on the wagon for me over Kirby. If he is scum his intention would've been to get rid of me over Kirby why?? Maybe cos I'm a less easier push for later days I dunno tbh, I'll come back to Dolby later.

Chick
Definitely coasting but she's sick so I'll give her a free pass, only pushed for glow iirc, hopefully we hear more from her soon when she's feeling better.

Mog
She feels a bit passive aggressive this game?? IDK it's not really a characteristic of town Mog so it definitely stuck out to me, and her confidence in Kirby being scum felt off too, I don't really recall Mog ever being confident about someone being scum. Besides that, not much else.

Waffles
Literally hasn't contributed anything, all her post is filler to a point where you could call it coasting, as of recent from what I'm getting she wants people to 'maybe' look into my behaviour and discuss Bianca's 'but' this that. Definitely want to hear more if she's actually town, but I'm actually rlly sus of her now so I'm gonna drop her in the orange pile.

Evan
Not gonna lie, having a lot of doubt writing this since his peichi vote is reminds me of what he did last game (saying he doesn't mind losing a townie D1), and it's really easy to push on his behaviour. This makes me come around and think maybe Dolby is scum especially with how hard he pushed for Evan's mistake, but idk not really sure on Evan's capability as scum and if he would really vote peichi bc that's just putting a giant target on your back.

What I didn't like was his Kirby/Bianca/me theory, 2 confirmed (in my eyes) and 1 strong townlean, but town doesn't necessarily always have accurate reads but it felt like a bit of a stretch and possibly a lead up to Mary's death (I still think her death was to frame Kirby and I). Also, weird Dolby townlean. No way in hell Dolby/Evan are scum together though.

If I were to make a suggestion for your gun shot Kirby, I'd actually say Waffles since she's in a null/sus sort of position rn and isn't really contributing anything of value, but ofc, up to you.

Anyway, I'll be on for the night, maybe I'll try to solve the puzzle but I'm so close to giving up asdfghjkl.

hmm i feel like i should write something about everyone, it won't be very good at all tho lol

##PUZZLE: Remembrance of Time

##PUZZLE: Gates of Inferno

##PUZZLE: Eternal Testimony

idk anymore this is impossible

ok here goes...

Kirby
At first I thought kirby was scum as she was being very scummy, for example avoiding questions (or just not seeing them) etc. However, she has just requested to buy the nun guns, which shows that she can't be scum as it says that that item can only be purchased by a certain someone which isn't scum obviously.

Bianca
When Bianca voted for me i was very suspicious, as she was very quick to judge. However, she was just being careful which i can respect. She seems genuine as she apologises a lot and hasn't made any scummy posts since the start.

Sataric
Probably not scum, hasn't really been very scummy and for some reason i just trust him.

glow
I have mixed emotions on glow, as she isn't posting as much as she was in previous mafias, but she could just be busy i mean you can judge someone on how active they are. Other than that I don't really know where to put her, for me not enough information. However I do not agree with her scumlean on Bianca, but that's the only real issue i have with glow.

Dolby
I kind of agree with his Evan read but not really. He was somewhat defending me when Bianca and Evan did their vote on me. I'm not sure about Dolby though.

Heyden
I'm not sure about Heyden. He seems to want to get a lot of Fazbucks so maybe he is saving up something for his fellow scums? Sometimes he seems a bit too friendly? Putting kisses and stuff or maybe that's just hayden (maybe i'm reading too far? lmao) However he does post a lot and it very active, he is a scumlean for me.

Mogyay
As everyone has said, she isn't being a bit passive aggressive. She also isn't contributing very much, she isn't really being her 'town self' either.

Chick
Probably coasting but he's sick so i won't make any assumptions until he is better. (btw get well soon!! :blush:)

Waffles
Hasn't contributed anything, just asks questions to people and doesn't actually answer many. If she starts being more active i won't be so sus but she needs to start posting more and actually answer questions other than just ask them as that does make me very sus.

Evan
I have many suspicions on Evan. My main one is that he was very quick to vote me after Bianca and he didn't really explain why. (Bianca and him might be scum but i really doubt that Bianca is scum). He also gets angry and defensive quickly maybe meaning that he has a reason to panic and stand up for himself as he is scum.

phew, sorry if that was **** that was my first time doing that but i gave it my all

- - - Post Merge - - -

i hope i didn't miss anyone!

that doesn't make you town

Gonna repeat this again if you were looking in my previous games I don't usually made those list and I rarely put scumleans in my list because totally in doubts with some people, some are lack on info and dunno why people think of this and that in game. This doesn't make a valid reason that my post list is scummy Sataric asked a question I already answer it lmfao

Haven't I told you my reason of my inactivity is I'm answering economics aplia for my friends?

Gonna repeat this again if you were looking in my previous games I don't usually made those list and I rarely put scumleans in my list because totally in doubts with some people, some are lack on info and dunno why people think of this and that in game. This doesn't make a valid reason that my post list is scummy Sataric asked a question I already answer it lmfao
Well if you had control of the lynch today who would you?

also I say xx as a joke honestly half of everything I say is fake woops

I'm doing school stuff ofc and answering economics aplia for cash since people are relying on me with this smh

Holaaaa

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually Moggy has personal problems to deal with thats the reason why shes really inactive

I mean if you guys wanna lynch me go ahead I don't see the problem with that lmfao I'm not controlling you guys who to lynch and all I mean what can I say more ?\_(ツ)_/?

I'm also seriously in doubts who to vote for lynch as well you know I can just vote for myself again lol

Back