Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

bruh, no offense but you've made YOURSELF lynch bait. If you are an important role that would help the good team then you better start acting like it. Don't out if you don't need to, but blaming others for your own scummy behavior doesn't help us at all.

Also lol Dolby's continued selective reading. If my interpretation is correct, then yes it does implicate 2/3 of my scumreads quite clearly. Unless that's what maf wanted us to think...plus why in hell is Bianca still a townlean for him anyway?

what do you mean about dolby's selective reading?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh i forgot to point this out earlier btw. dolby thought me joking with hayden for making a typo was me saying bianca slipped. ???

bruh, no offense but you've made YOURSELF lynch bait. If you are an important role that would help the good team then you better start acting like it. Don't out if you don't need to, but blaming others for your own scummy behavior doesn't help us at all.

Also lol Dolby's continued selective reading. If my interpretation is correct, then yes it does implicate 2/3 of my scumreads quite clearly. Unless that's what maf wanted us to think...plus why in hell is Bianca still a townlean for him anyway?

I'm not blaming anyone I just said I was going to look into the people who are pushing for my lynch. You are just trying to twist my words.

Okay Ancient City=Noatun (Bowie's old game probably), 87 should refer to the Bite of 87 and origin/formation I'm guessing it's something in the sister location game bc that's what google says when I type FNAF origin or FNAF formation lol

sorry I'm not scumhunting this is more enticing xx

##PUZZLE: Funtime Auditorium

Incorrect.

Also Bowie are all the riddles FNAF related in terms of answers?

Yes. You have to search them out, though. Guessing it isn't really possible, and the answer isn't hinted at in the clue(s).

but if i'm mafia why wouldn't i just kill dolby though

i can see how dolby could be scum here honestly, especially with his nonsense defense of bianca

- - - Post Merge - - -

in an ancient city, go to 87 (which is the beginning/backstory) and repeat.... so repeat the OP maybe?

##puzzle

Incorrect.

oh i'm dumb maybe it's specifically repeat the prologue

##puzzle

Welcome to Noatun, City of Genesis, said to be the home of Aesir, a god, worshipped by the people of Noatun as the ultimate creator of the world, bestowing their knowledge to the young through "The Legend of Aesir", a tale of a god who split himself in two in order to give humans free will, blessing each respective clan of humans (the Umbra Witches and the Lumen Sages) with one of his sacred Eyes of the World, intended to be used to oversee the world as Aesir once did and protect the universe's balance.

Noatun is at the foot of an ancient mountain called Fimbulvetr, said to hold the gateways to Inferno and Paradiso, two realms comparable to Hell and Heaven, part of the legendary "Trinity of Realities", which the universe is composed of. Anyone who has ever attempted to reach Fimbulvetr has ended up stranded or worse, perhaps due to its connections to Aesir, but for the sake of saving one of your fellow Umbran sisters, will you brave it?

Incorrect.

Evan and Glow are closely tied together in their views, suspicions, and statements right now. That bothers me. You can see it just reading their most recent few posts above very clearly. It's highly transparent.

Similarily, I feel like Dolby and Bianca are quite closely tied together, and have been since the start of the game. This duo isn't quite as obvious, but that may not at all make it any less suspicious. On the contrary, you'd probably want to keep a low profile if you were on a scum team together, right?

Maybe a wiser player than me can make something out of this but I hope I'm not the only one that sees it. In case I am, well.. When one of them flips red, remember this post. Maybe I'm onto something - Maybe I'm not.

Okay Ancient City=Noatun (Bowie's old game probably), 87 should refer to the Bite of 87 and origin/formation I'm guessing it's something in the sister location game bc that's what google says when I type FNAF origin or FNAF formation lol

sorry I'm not scumhunting this is more enticing xx

i don't think so. bowie said we were getting close right around the time you linked bowies old game, i think it has something to do with the origin/formation of that game

And as you see here, Evan dismisses my case against him and continues to refuse to address after skirting around the most important part of my first one.

Again, I can easily see how it implicates Bianca, but

1. How does this implicate Kirby, when Mary was easily lynchable with low cost to Kirby
2. Why did you just retract what you said about it implicating Heyden?

Also, I really don't see how "Kirby did this to himself" since you're sussing him purely off the kill

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh i forgot to point this out earlier btw. dolby thought me joking with hayden for making a typo was me saying bianca slipped. ???

You're misinterpreting this. I thought you were legit saying Heyden slipped, and you weren't giving a clear answer on who you were voting, so I tried to prompt you to say.

For reference:
why do you think bianca is town

her posts are completely different from botw

- - - Post Merge - - -

SLIP

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's DAY only MAFIA is concerned about night
Glow, if you believe that's a slip, do you vote Heyden or Bianca rn

I don't but I'm fine with a Heyden lynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

for nearly the whole game he's taken what I've said and misconstrued it to fit his scumlean of me, without giving the whole context of what I said.

In this case, he said "hurr durr Evan just so happens to have his scumleans confirmed here, Evan is totally scum because of it." When he has ignored the other possibility that I considered in my post (that satiric is right and that would implicate Chick). I will probably be posting a new reads list soon to clarify where my reads are at but Dolby's near-tunneling of me is frustrating tbh, because he clearly refuses to consider other options no matter what I or anyone else say. Remember last game town did that to me? Not to sound like a broken record but yeahh...it's four letters we all know well...BOTW

Evan and Glow are closely tied together in their views, suspicions, and statements right now. That bothers me. You can see it just reading their most recent few posts above very clearly. It's highly transparent.

Similarily, I feel like Dolby and Bianca are quite closely tied together, and have been since the start of the game. This duo isn't quite as obvious, but that may not at all make it any less suspicious. On the contrary, you'd probably want to keep a low profile if you were on a scum team together, right?

Maybe a wiser player than me can make something out of this but I hope I'm not the only one that sees it. In case I am, well.. When one of them flips red, remember this post. Maybe I'm onto something - Maybe I'm not.

Me and Glow have been saying this about eachother since EOD1. This isn't exactly new information, but yeah I continue to think they're scum together, and I want one of them lynched at the end of today

for nearly the whole game he's taken what I've said and misconstrued it to fit his scumlean of me, without giving the whole context of what I said.

In this case, he said "hurr durr Evan just so happens to have his scumleans confirmed here, Evan is totally scum because of it." When he has ignored the other possibility that I considered in my post (that satiric is right and that would implicate Chick). I will probably be posting a new reads list soon to clarify where my reads are at but Dolby's near-tunneling of me is frustrating tbh, because he clearly refuses to consider other options no matter what I or anyone else say. Remember last game town did that to me? Not to sound like a broken record but yeahh...it's four letters we all know well...BOTW

The issue here is that it didn't actually implicate any of them and you were trying to construe it as such, when the only reasonable one of the three who could be sussed for it was Bianca

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, again, my secondary theory if I'm wrong is waffles/chick, who have been absent for a good period of this

eh, i see how it seems like i'm buddying evan but i honestly haven't paid much attention to his reads and all i rememeber is that he does scumread bianca. i just am perturbed that dolby thinks my scumplay would be like this. i mean from his pov this is what he thinks i'm doing

>weak defense of scummate with no reasoning
>throwing out 1 main scumread and 2 other scumleans
>doesn't vote main scumread, votes a scumlean
>continues to defend scummate with barely any reasoning

i'll admit my mafia-play is definitely weaker than my town-play but..... i mean he knows i'm purposefully playing "scummy", he said that in his post, but he still thinks i'm mafia. why would i purposefully play like this then, what would be my end-goal? making my scumbuddy evan look worse in the process? what is there to gain

I'm not blaming anyone I just said I was going to look into the people who are pushing for my lynch. You are just trying to twist my words.

suuure. sure. keep telling yourself that :rolleyes: You and I both know what you were trying to do there.

1. How does this implicate Kirby, when Mary was easily lynchable with low cost to Kirby
Kirby pushed Mary quite a bit, and unless I'm misreading d1 and the voting thread, Mary wasn't ever a serious lynch candidate, so I have no clue what you're talking about how Kirby could have pushed Mary with little cost to him. It would have ****ed him over pushing a townie for a lynch...It was me, bianca, kirby, and heyden, that were the most considered, and to me scum!kirby would grasp at straws to cast sus on someone else.

2. Why did you just retract what you said about it implicating Heyden?

It heavily implicates kirby and bianca and only mildly implicates Heyden. Another twisting. I still think two or three of those three are scum but the last death doesn't really implicate Heyden that heavily imo.

Also, what exactly did I ignore from your "case" on me? It's getting frustrating being accused of things I didn't do, by someone who apparently loves to twist my words and force what I say into his 100% un-pliable, inviolable, predetermined conclusions.

Kirby pushed Mary quite a bit, and unless I'm misreading d1 and the voting thread, Mary wasn't ever a serious lynch candidate, so I have no clue what you're talking about how Kirby could have pushed Mary with little cost to him. It would have ****ed him over pushing a townie for a lynch...It was me, bianca, kirby, and heyden, that were the most considered, and to me scum!kirby would grasp at straws to cast sus on someone else.
Mary was scumleaned by quite a few people. Iirc she was in a majority of people's scumleans and I think was last in one of them in terms of trust. Kirby really wasn't the first or even the primary person to push the idea that Mary was scum (pretty sure I did as well at one point, with her being the third scum filling out the you/Glow team). She wasn't a candidate for lynch yesterday, but she would definetely be talked about by a lot of people today (Sataric, Glow, and myself as people who had her on a scum list at various points in time). Now yes, Mary def wasn't top sus by most people, but she was definitely a lynch candidate for the coming days

It heavily implicates kirby and bianca and only mildly implicates Heyden. Another twisting. I still think two or three of those three are scum but the last death doesn't really implicate Heyden that heavily imo.
In light of her death, I'd naturally sus Kirby, Bianca, and heyden more, but satiric could on to something, in which case sus should be cast on chick.
Your words not mine. But again, I fail to see how the Mary kill would make any of the three more likely to be scum except Bianca

Also, what exactly did I ignore from your "case" on me? It's getting frustrating being accused of things I didn't do, by someone who apparently loves to twist my words and force what I say into his 100% un-pliable, inviolable, predetermined conclusions.
First of all, when somebody goes about this route, it's honestly personally annoying, but as for this, I was particularly annoyed at you voting on the prospect that somebody had the potential to coast. But the main thing there was how was peichi different from Glow and Chick at that point in time, when none of the three had even posted, how it wasn't a policy, how was a scumread justified when she hadn't posted 5 hours in about, and how voting Peichi was different than going after Kat (third party) in Francise. Kinda unfair to hold the last one against you, since you mistook it for a different push on confirmeds in that game

##puzzle
genesis

- - - Post Merge - - -

##puzzle
chapter one

Back