Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

No I mean seriously

Mary was actually on more sus lists than Kirby's, and on most was nulls at best. Why would maf kill her?

ngl this post sounds like it was written by someone who wifom killed

So what I would guess is more likely is that mafia wanted to kill someone who wouldn't generate too much controversy and would confuse us.

It's entirely possible that you're right here, Evan - And I think it's important to consider both possible sides to this scenario. Once a few more people's alignment becomes confirmed, it's important we go back to the start of this day and really have a closer look at the whole Mary scenario again. We need to milk every situation for as much valuable information as we possibly can. We need to make sure her death was not in vain.

But let's assume for a moment that you're right. That they just wanted to confuse us and choose a target that wouldn't generate any extremely solid leads right away. Who would come up with such a plan? Wouldn't there need to be a fairly experienced player on the Mafia team to draw that conclusion? Wouldn't most people just shoot Dolby or Glow if they're town, for example knowing how experienced they are? Why would they be kept alive over Mary? Because their reads are all wrong? Their reads differ quite a bit between them so that seems unlikely. Far more likely that one of them is on the scum team, IMO.

Oh ****... sorry mary. Right I know how awful it is playing with someone like me but i swear that's my done with awful weekend shifts working in a bar and im gonna give it my all starting rn ok

Ps its probably kirby
Geez, taking the same route everyone else

I would like to ask you all one question. Kirby sussed Mary, and honestly, if Mary was lynched, Kirby wouldn't be taking that much sus from it. Why the hell would he kill someone who wasn't likely to be defended with that caveat(discounting secondary motivations, but we've had like 3 people say they sus kirby for this)? Moreover Mary didn't return the sus, or give indication of death tunneling Kirby, nor do I think scum Kirby would view Mary as a threat.

And gee, isn't it great that this somehow implicates 2 of Evan's top 3 suspects(I think that there is a legit implication of Bianca here (though i strongly townread here), but I don't get how this is implicative of scum!Kirby)? It was almost like this was arranged for him to be able to make his last post

My top suspects are Evan, Glow, and Mog. Peichi I get could just be, and probably is noobishness, but I expect better from Evan and Mog

ngl this post sounds like it was written by someone who wifom killed
Glow, at least give updated reads

that's exactly what scum would say

- - - Post Merge - - -

##PUZZLE: Fnaf 2

i'm just guessing at this point lmao

no, I said that cause I'm town. I'm willing to claim but I don't want to do it unless I'm set for lynch. I think you are jumping to quickly. I still think you're town.

##PUZZLE: Funtime Auditorium

- - - Post Merge - - -

no, I said that cause I'm town. I'm willing to claim but I don't want to do it unless I'm set for lynch. I think you are jumping to quickly. I still think you're town.

sorry if i'm jumping too quickly, i just want answers you know

Also, the Mary's death likely indicates that maf simply didn't have any better kills. Obviously they aren't going to kill anyone especially suspicious, but the top townreads are probably offbase, and the mid-nulls deaths would probably point to scum

A random and quite ballsy idea: What if the person who can buy the Nun's Guns goes ahead and does so this day? It's likely to be a town role since it can only be bought by A certain person written in blue, and that gives us one more person to town-lean on, making it easier to figure out which people to trust, AND whom to shoot at with the guns during the forthcoming night. This is especially valuable if this person is someone who we have frequently mentioned as a potential lynch candidate.

The item description is a little vague, saying it will "guarantee accuracy", but it sounds like there might be some kind of Vigilante roll in the game and that these guns make them able to use their ability with guaranteed success or something along those lines. Tonight might be the best night to use a Vig shot anyways, since after today's lynch, we likely have a bit more information to go on, and you'd have a pretty high chance to hit scum.

I could be wrong about all of these assumptions, but want to put it out there as an option. (No, I'm not the person that can purchase these.)

I'm willing to claim but I don't want to do it unless I'm set for lynch.

If you are this role, Kirby, then I think it's a no-brainer.

I'm down with the nun gun idea, I'm thinking it's more a day shot thing, but if they reveal today then they die tonight.

Also Bowie are all the riddles FNAF related in terms of answers?

It's entirely possible that you're right here, Evan - And I think it's important to consider both possible sides to this scenario. Once a few more people's alignment becomes confirmed, it's important we go back to the start of this day and really have a closer look at the whole Mary scenario again. We need to milk every situation for as much valuable information as we possibly can. We need to make sure her death was not in vain.

But let's assume for a moment that you're right. That they just wanted to confuse us and choose a target that wouldn't generate any extremely solid leads right away. Who would come up with such a plan? Wouldn't there need to be a fairly experienced player on the Mafia team to draw that conclusion? Wouldn't most people just shoot Dolby or Glow if they're town, for example knowing how experienced they are? Why would they be kept alive over Mary? Because their reads are all wrong? Their reads differ quite a bit between them so that seems unlikely. Far more likely that one of them is on the scum team, IMO.

but if i'm mafia why wouldn't i just kill dolby though

i can see how dolby could be scum here honestly, especially with his nonsense defense of bianca

- - - Post Merge - - -

in an ancient city, go to 87 (which is the beginning/backstory) and repeat.... so repeat the OP maybe?

##puzzle

LuASsB1.png

Hello and welcome to my second Bayonetta-themed Mafia! This one follows on from the first game in terms of story, and takes more elements from Bayonetta 2 as opposed to the first game (which the first Mafia game was based on).

Last game, there were a lot of things that I never got to introduce thanks to how quickly the game ended, and there are some things I've learnt along the way that I can't wait to put into action.

I recommend that you guys all read through the rules and "how to play" section all over again, 'cause a lot will have changed from last time. Again, I'm classing this as an experimental game.

With that, let's dance (again), boys!

Warning: While this game contains minor spoilers for the Bayonetta video game series, knowledge of the characters, locations, and events is not necessary.

Welcome to Noatun, City of Genesis, said to be the home of Aesir, a god, worshipped by the people of Noatun as the ultimate creator of the world, bestowing their knowledge to the young through "The Legend of Aesir", a tale of a god who split himself in two in order to give humans free will, blessing each respective clan of humans (the Umbra Witches and the Lumen Sages) with one of his sacred Eyes of the World, intended to be used to oversee the world as Aesir once did and protect the universe's balance.

Noatun is at the foot of an ancient mountain called Fimbulvetr, said to hold the gateways to Inferno and Paradiso, two realms comparable to Hell and Heaven, part of the legendary "Trinity of Realities", which the universe is composed of. Anyone who has ever attempted to reach Fimbulvetr has ended up stranded or worse, perhaps due to its connections to Aesir, but for the sake of saving one of your fellow Umbran sisters, will you brave it?

Welcome to the ancient city of Noatun, over 500 years after the tragic events of the Witch Hunts.

A minimum of four players (and a maximum of 10 players) is required to play.

To play, you will need an understanding of the few different roles you can be assigned, including some new ones that weren't part of the last game. There are four known roles in total, all of which are referred to in bold for clarity.

At the start of the game, the majority of players will be assigned as Umbra Witches and the minority will be assigned as Lumen Sages (both via private message) which they aren't allowed to disclose to other players (except between those they are on the same team as and obviously in private).

The first role is Umbra Witch, the second role is Lumen Sage, and the third role is an unforgiven surprise, which will be unveiled at a later point in the game as one of many surprise elements.

One more role is exclusive to the host: Umbra Witch Jeanne.

During Day phases, the Witches will vote for those they think are Sages, and the person with the highest votes against them by the end of the respective Day countdowns will be executed.

During Night phases, Sages can talk privately (via whatever method they prefer to use) and pick the Witch they want to kill, sending their decision to Jeanne (via private message). Rounds will not begin again until a decision has been made.

Day and Night periods will both run on a 24-hour cycle and be accompanied by a countdown for clarity.

Significant events such as deaths and surprise elements may be introduced and trigger the sudden end of a Day or Night (as announced by Jeanne). The Night phases are open at all times for players to discuss the game as well as to talk of potential Sages while they wait for the Sages to make a kill. All Days and Nights will take place in this same thread. A voting thread for all Days respectively will take place in a separate thread. This is just to avoid clutter. Instructions on how to vote is included on that thread.

The game will end once there are either no Lumen Sages left or no Umbra Witches left (or Sages outnumber the Witches).

Editing posts is allowed, but it's your own doing if people become suspicious of you because of it.

There is no necessary colour text for engaging with the host. Just call my name and I'll pop up as soon as I can!

Good grammar, punctuation, and spelling is a necessity, but I'm not super strict about it. As long as people can understand you, you're good.

Don't go against the rules of the game. If you die, you are dead and can't come back to life or post again.

Don't be a bully. Mafia is an emotional game, but I won't tolerate insults towards any of the players (unless if it's banter, obviously). The thread may be locked for cool-down periods.

Rules are subject to change because this is a dictatorship. Use common sense.

1. Uttumori Umbra Witch, killed on Night 4, became an Infernal Demon

2. Lucanosa Umbra Witch, killed on Night 1

3. Tensu

4. Primarina Lumen Sage, killed on Day 4

5. Corrie Umbra Witch, killed on Day 1

6. toadsworthy

7. N e s s Umbra Witch, killed on Night 2, replaced by Jacob

8. amanda1983 Lumen Sage, killed on Day 3, became an Infernal Demon

9. Zendel Umbra Witch, killed on Night 2, became an Infernal Demon

10. Nightmares Lumen Sage, killed on Night 2, became an Infernal Demon

If you are interested in participating, simply post here and say so. Once we have a minimum of four players (and sign-ups have closed), Jeanne will issue the players with their details and will begin the game.

Sign-ups close on the 10th of May. If we reach 10 players before then, we'll obviously just go ahead and start the game.

"Is that all you've got?"

but if i'm mafia why wouldn't i just kill dolby though

i can see how dolby could be scum here honestly, especially with his nonsense defense of bianca

I mean, I can see it too. I think it's one of you two - I'm just not sure which one yet. :p

oh i'm dumb maybe it's specifically repeat the prologue

##puzzle

Welcome to Noatun, City of Genesis, said to be the home of Aesir, a god, worshipped by the people of Noatun as the ultimate creator of the world, bestowing their knowledge to the young through "The Legend of Aesir", a tale of a god who split himself in two in order to give humans free will, blessing each respective clan of humans (the Umbra Witches and the Lumen Sages) with one of his sacred Eyes of the World, intended to be used to oversee the world as Aesir once did and protect the universe's balance.

Noatun is at the foot of an ancient mountain called Fimbulvetr, said to hold the gateways to Inferno and Paradiso, two realms comparable to Hell and Heaven, part of the legendary "Trinity of Realities", which the universe is composed of. Anyone who has ever attempted to reach Fimbulvetr has ended up stranded or worse, perhaps due to its connections to Aesir, but for the sake of saving one of your fellow Umbran sisters, will you brave it?

I'm going to look in to the people who are pushing my lynch. I feel like I'm lynch bait for mafia.

bruh, no offense but you've made YOURSELF lynch bait. If you are an important role that would help the good team then you better start acting like it. Don't out if you don't need to, but blaming others for your own scummy behavior doesn't help us at all.

Also lol Dolby's continued selective reading. If my interpretation is correct, then yes it does implicate 2/3 of my scumreads quite clearly. Unless that's what maf wanted us to think...plus why in hell is Bianca still a townlean for him anyway?

Back