• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

I think we shud start ****posting to get more Fazbucks
E9Mp2wb.gifv

- - - Post Merge - - -

E9Mp2wb.gifv

- - - Post Merge - - -

gif shud be working wtf??? https://i.imgur.com/E9Mp2wb.gifv

Fazbucks Update:

1. Kirbystarship- 207
2. Mary- 187
3. amazonevan19 -187
4. mogyay- 207
5. Dolby- 207
6. Chick- 187
7. Heyden- 187
8. ITookYourWaffles- 187
9. peichi- 187
10. Biancasbotique-187
11. Sataric-197
12. glow-187

Fazbucks Update:

1. Kirbystarship- 207
2. Mary- 187
3. amazonevan19 -187
4. mogyay- 207
5. Dolby- 207
6. Chick- 187
7. Heyden- 187
8. ITookYourWaffles- 187
9. peichi- 187
10. Biancasbotique-187
11. Sataric-197
12. glow-187

why are you posting this?

i think I'll prob vote for one of the people that are lurking. Like Heyden or Mary more leaning on Mary cause they just pop in to answer a question but still lurking.

Townleans: Dolby, Mary, Sataric

Nulls: ITYW, Bianca, mogyay, glow, Chick, Kirby

Scumleans: peichi, Heyden

Lots of nulls ik, but just trying to make reads d1 here people ;P

My only comments fleshing out the above are:
-Mary is a little coasty but I also think her answers seem genuine. Not too much to go on but tbh I kind of townlean her just on tone for now
-I feel Kirby is a calculating. A little too calcuating imo. A bit concerned about that and why he's the bottom of my nulls, but I'm all for killing a coaster if BOTW taught us anything. Hence why two coasters are my scumleans since they've both either (a) haven't posted much substantial or (b) aren't around at all.

And I'm all for ****posting for money money money money money

giphy.gif

Evan, why the sus on Peichi? She hasn't posted once, and to the best of my knowledge, hasn't looked at the thread

Prob will post actual substance tomorrow

Evan, why the sus on Peichi? She hasn't posted once, and to the best of my knowledge, hasn't looked at the thread

Prob will post actual substance tomorrow

let's hope so, because all I am going off right now is coasting. Lynching a coaster d1 is better than a total hipshot

Ok, two votes on Peichi, lowkey paranoid that this is highly unbalanced and the setup only needs one ML for scum to win (like one of Bowie's past games) and scum are trying to get rid of someone who won't be around to defend themselves and call it good there

Or maybe I'm overthinking this and Evan's a lyncher or something

- - - Post Merge - - -

let's hope so, because all I am going off right now is coasting. Lynching a coaster d1 is better than a total hipshot

Literally profile stalked and her(?) last post was before game start

Literally profile stalked and her(?) last post was before game start

Exactly, what is she possibly hiding from us in the quicktopic? or she's a legit busy townie and hasn't been in the game yet? idk. Willing to hear from her but placeholding rn. If nothing changes I'd be ok with a peichi vote - I don't want lurker mafs winning another game.

actually kinda half suspecting kirby for actually making rational sense (but also for saying he would buy me pizza but i think thats not an ok reason to sus someone but maybe it is)

yeah also dont like anyone voting sej thats just shady, the game barely started u cant sus someone for coasting

- - - Post Merge - - -

Exactly, what is she possibly hiding from us in the quicktopic? or she's a legit busy townie and hasn't been in the game yet? idk. Willing to hear from her but placeholding rn. If nothing changes I'd be ok with a peichi vote - I don't want lurker mafs winning another game.

before game start tho?????? how is that sus. also i believe she's gmt

give her some time before lynching. And she's in UK.

Honestly, that is a possibility, and I used to do that (on visable though, so that I could get credit for not being online when the day post went up), but that's honestly such a bad reason to lynch someone. And yeah, in theory that could be the case, and maf not wanting to look unnatural, but seriously. This is coming from the guy who said this last game, and went after the two most active players D1 in Smash maf

Jacob, I stated that Karen's behavior is more like her town meta. I'm not townleaning her solely due to that. She's null for me like most of the players rn

Also, scumleaning off a missed RQ? Lel. I mean, it could have been maf not wanting to appear unnatural, but seriously

- - - Post Merge - - -

RQs are useful as ice breakers and conversation starters imo. And don't forget when ayaya got lynched over an answer she gave in RQs ;) so they're not entirely useless, but unless anything is glaringly scummy I usually don't try to scumread much off of RQs.

actually kinda half suspecting kirby for actually making rational sense (but also for saying he would buy me pizza but i think thats not an ok reason to sus someone but maybe it is)

yeah also dont like anyone voting sej thats just shady, the game barely started u cant sus someone for coasting

- - - Post Merge - - -

before game start tho?????? how is that sus. also i believe she's gmt

I did mean I'll buy you pizza but I don't think we can trade items.

I should just stay invis and save the trouble lol, still lurking cos I'm at school

also I was thinking the exact same as Mog, kirby 'sucking up' looked really off but I thought it was too stupid to point out. Plus his 'GF' thing to seem helpful but I'd be a hypocrite for saying that so

i think I'll prob vote for one of the people that are lurking. Like Heyden or Mary more leaning on Mary cause they just pop in to answer a question but still lurking.

Tbh it's more that I'm a relative noob afraid to say something stupid and be laughed at/ turned on. considering the reactions to my joining in the first place it's a reasonable concern. Not intending to coast/be inactive.

Perhaps I'm reading into something far to deeply, but here's Evan's iso and my reaction to it. Overall, he's a scumlean for me based on the peichi vote, particularly as it seems out of character to me based off of his past play(i.e. going after active players). moreover, his reason on potential to be scum is just horrid. Policy lynches get us nowhere, and I feel he's trying to steer us in that direction.

ok woah lemme catch up, just got home from school and had to handle some business with the assassin game :p
Filler, nothing particularly important here

on page 13. woahhh the money and item system looks really cool but also kind of broken lol. No offense. So I guess we just bumble around and try to do stuff to get more money? Is that what we need to do? Or is bowie dropping hints as to what we need to do? I feel like getting money in this game is like figuring out the rules of a card game called "Mao" - anyone here heard of or played that game? tl;dr: the rules for it are never spoken by knowing players and you must learn the rules by observing and doing, instead of reading or hearing them.
Pretty irrelevant, especially given it's early game. Don't like that he's more focused on earning money than what items are in the game (for example, Purple Guy's Car is downright detrimental for any town member to buy)

also I saw the voting thread before checking here, and when I saw it, I thought people were selfing and letting someone hammer like in epicmafia. Lolol

We have 12 people, majority is 7. Why

Townleans: Dolby, Mary, Sataric

Nulls: ITYW, Bianca, mogyay, glow, Chick, Kirby

Scumleans: peichi, Heyden

Lots of nulls ik, but just trying to make reads d1 here people ;P

My only comments fleshing out the above are:
-Mary is a little coasty but I also think her answers seem genuine. Not too much to go on but tbh I kind of townlean her just on tone for now
-I feel Kirby is a calculating. A little too calcuating imo. A bit concerned about that and why he's the bottom of my nulls, but I'm all for killing a coaster if BOTW taught us anything. Hence why two coasters are my scumleans since they've both either (a) haven't posted much substantial or (b) aren't around at all.

And I'm all for ****posting for money money money money money

giphy.gif

There are quite a few problems with this post. First of all, the scumpicks seem random and arbitrary. Now, a case could be made that Heyden's post had little substance (it was 6 hours into the game, but he only really weighed in on the rolefishing). However, peichi isn't here, hasn't been here, and by no right can be called a coaster (yet). If Evan truly cared about "coasters" he'd have chick and glow in his scumleans as well, or have peichi in nulls with them. A second thing that rubs me wrong with this post is that he feels no need to explain Heyden, below Kirby, and yet, gives an explanation for Kirby's position. This implies to me that he doesn't care about who he scumleans. Thirdly, as I touched on in the overview, Peichi is an easy target, who has already been voted. This REEKS of policy. Fourth, and finally, honestly, he just seems to be pocketing me and Sat with the townleans. Also, that he townleans both Mary and Sat just rubs me wrong, but that's less evidence and more an observation

POLICY POLICY POLICY. Need I explain why this is just a bad idea in general? It gives us practically no information, and 80% of the time kills town while giving us no data. This is coming from the guy who defended someone who he acknowledged was trolling D1 in BOTW. The guy who (correctly) scumread the two most active players in the game in Smash (I atribute this more to luck, but the point is, Evan really isn't the type to go for a newbie lynch). As scum, he tried to lynch two confirmed non-maf (Francise Wars, confirmed on the basis that if one was scum, the other had to be) and frankly, this screams for an easy lynch. A policy lynch

Some of the most BS I've heard tonight, and as I said earlier. Seriously? This is not a valid reason to scumread someone. MAYBE I could get the sentiment 4 days into the game but we're in less than 8 hours, and she hasn't even posted on teh forums since before game start

Now as for the rest of you lot, I really doubt that Sat would risk trying to pool our resources into somebody who's not him/scum as mafia, so townlean for that.

Relevant town meta for Bianca, and willingness to by items for the group's use gives me townvibes

Lowkey think that was a townslip from waffles

Honestly, Mog and Heyden both kinda feel weird to be, but I can't put a finger on it.

Back