• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

Dropping to /obs because next week is major exam week

Hi, all!

Been a busy day, but I'm back now. Expect Day 1 to start in about an hour/hour and a half. Just gonna have a bite to eat first.

OP will be updated soon.

NeIRWwM.png

"So, just be aware, the characters do tend to wander a bit."

You and your fellow Security Guards make it to the restaurant late. You had all been best buddies for years, and together huge fans of Fazbear Entertainment's long line of animatronic-filled restaurants and (unhealthy) pizza menu.

You settled down into your chairs, checking the cameras regularly, keeping an eye on those once-cute animal bots you once called idols. Now they were different, and you couldn't shake the feeling they were less innocent than they appeared on television.

The cameras suddenly flickered, and when they were back online, you could see that one of them had suddenly gone missing from their spot.

While few of you stayed in your seats, the others decided to (rather bravely) go out and investigate. "The phone guy said they would wander, so what's the big deal?" you figure.

You check the cameras as your mates go deep into the dark corners of the establishment. Unfortunately, this would be the last time you seen them. Or, rather, the last time you seen them as they were.

Who can you possibly trust?

WzLdRm4.png

46u0GUn.png

Day 1 has begun and all participants have been given their roles. You have until the end of the countdown to decide on a lynch in the voting thread.

If anyone purchases the blue party hat, I'm gonna tunnel them

Just saying

Is the Purple Guys car used ONLY to hide from inspections, or can it be also be used to hide from other actions (kills, RBs, etc. as examples)

what you think about my 3 Experienced scum list?
I don't think that Bowie would do it besides to stop a completely newbie team from happening (for example, 2 semi-experienced with a first timer would be feasible), but I'm not sure if he knows enough about the community to do it if he wanted

Also, Bowie's never played with Sat

I don't think that Bowie would do it besides to stop a completely newbie team from happening (for example, 2 semi-experienced with a first timer would be feasible), but I'm not sure if he knows enough about the community to do it if he wanted

Also, Bowie's never played with Sat

so you think there are 3 scum? I think there could prob be at least 2 if this game has a killing TP but 3 if no killing TP.

so you think there are 3 scum? I think there could prob be at least 2 if this game has a killing TP but 3 if no killing TP.

Yeah, I think that's feasible. Also many of Bowie's game had just one KP maf, so we can go forward knowing that

Kirbystarship, Dolby, and mogyay have all received 20 Fazbucks as a reward for being the first three players to post on Day 1.

Back