Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

I'm just curious because you saw something about my rationale with Peichi and you said im sus about it but you think im likely town and i just want fazbucks. but then bandwagon came and suddenly im 100% scum.

Chick's big post about me is really unusual and something is off but I answered her question. Usually when chick sus on someone, its like two sentences or three...but I saw that Big Bianca post and I was like hmmm....and most of the bandwagon came from that post, the fact that she did not me "threatening" so I have a reason to believe that Chick's post influenced your vote. I can understand peichi because I will be OMGSUSing too to death If I am voted. Chick could be scum , thus the big post, and as for you, I dont know if you are that easily influenced.
Woah. Not 100% scum. I started to lean scum when you started getting extra push/threatening at Peichi. Like I said, you're acting defensive.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No idea why text looks tiny.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Huh. When the post merged it enlarged the text. Weird.

Seriously guys tbh i rather not join bandwagon vote Bianca to lynch not because her post are flawed but because it's really hard to read on her I've been mentioning this in some previous games

For me lynching Bianca would be a risk unless she slip up I really don't get her coasting thing cuz it doesnt really make logical sense. In my PoV I think that Bianca is genuinely town she even wants us to buy 3 items esp the night action disable thing and post gold thing each members even majority her post are pointless.

I seriously think she goes for items man

Also peichi, the tags has nothing to do with the game people are just trolling if you take this seriously I dont wanna say anything else it gives horrible flashbacks

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got home watching IT movie with squad and got home its 1:39 AM here

about to start a student session here (I run my own speech and debate coaching business), but I will just say that I am not comfortable with the Bianca bandwagon, like at all. Frankly she always has pretty weak cases when people pressure her as either alignment, and despite her scummy behavior in BOTW she flipped town. So I'd wait to see more before lynching her

I'll address other issues later but my vote is on Kirby for now. Something feels really off about his posts lately and he's moved to my scumleans, as I kick peichi to null.

As for Evan, not quite sure what to make of him. It's possible he's defending Bianca here because they're scum together, but he makes a sound argument by citing BOTW as an example of her weak reasoning making her look sus.

Woah. Not 100% scum. I started to lean scum when you started getting extra push/threatening at Peichi. Like I said, you're acting defensive.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No idea why text looks tiny.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Huh. When the post merged it enlarged the text. Weird.

It just looks like Im defensive when all Im doing is answering questions. and trying to address post. and really, i was threatening to peichi? didnt i apologize?

It just looks like Im defensive when all Im doing is answering questions. and trying to address post. and really, i was threatening to peichi? didnt i apologize?

^ that is defensive. You misquoted me as saying you're 100% scum, when I said the entire time that all of my reads are very tentative and subject to change as the game progresses.
It doesn't matter that you apologized. It matters that that was your knee-jerk reaction. It's not what you can say when you think about it, it's what you say first in the moment that hints most at alignment.

The fact that Bianca was willing to buy the scooper is HIGHLY town indicative.
Sat just seems like town
Glow I want more from, but her relative silence is more than a little unnerving. I'd expect her to address me v Evan at least, or speak about peichi
Waffles soft is slightly town indicative
Peichi is a townlean purely because I don't like how Evan approached about her

Chick is actually scumlean because she and Heyden feel like scumbuddying. Pretty paranoid about the two. Furthermore, she's misrepresenting how Bianca went about the peichi vote (which was unprompted) and had a disportoonate reaction to the two "fazbucks fishers" Kirby and Heyden. Saying that Kirby was going for investigative immunity(as scum), while townleaning Hayden

Targets for today for me are Glow, Evan, Chick, and Heyden(primarily for said association with chick). Someone with a computer do me a favor and ISO and analyze chick

Night 1 is almost four hours away. Make sure you have bought and used any items you may want or have before the end of Day 1.

Do I need to say use it to use or I automatically have it?

For future reference, you have to use the use command to activate items (you can do it in the same post you use the purchase command), but since the Pizza doesn't do anything too significant, I'll let you off with it.

hello i haven't read anything and now i'm gonna go hang out w/ my baby nephew but i promise i'll read after that

- - - Post Merge - - -

ugh nvm day ends in like three hours lol

Bianca's reasoning is always pretty flawed so I'm having a hard time distuingishing if its genuine or not, I'm kind of thinking she's town just based off of previous games however I don't really blame anyone voting for her, I'm gonna wait it out a bit. I'm still sus on kirby to be honest, dont like reasoning on hayden (altho null on him) and how hes targetting dolby and sat just cause theyre 'gf' (like i know for balancing purposes its important to think about but its semi redundant throwing it around evert game when theyre barely posted enough for us to know) and i don't finish until 2am (I know guys I'm the worst but i promise today and tomorrow are the only times this will happen) i 100% will take a break before day ends

I town lean waffle and slightly dolby, everyone else p null

what do you mean I'm targeting Sat And Dolby?

@Amazon explain what you mean by my posts weird?

Evan, you didn't answer my question, i know that you unvoted me, but why did you vote me in the first place?

Time is ticking. I don't know about you guys but I feel a strong lack of confidence in the way this day's lynch could go, and we're running low on time. It's important we milk this day for more information before the final hour is upon us and we have to make some kind of last-minute vote that could go either way. Let's not waste this day.

I want to hear more from as many players as possible, but especially Heyden, Mogyay, and Glow. Evan also deserves a mention here because of being in the risk-zone for the lynch mob.

I think Dolbs is town, I'm trying to be careful reading him cause I know he pockets a lot. He doesn't seem to be asking a lot of questions like what he does when he's mafia. Sat also feels town, I don't know about scum meta but he feels town by scumhunting. Looking at chick's post they have only made 2 posts talking on Bianca and making a reads list. I don't find that odd, but I haven't seen her as scum except bianca first game. Heyden still feels scummy to me. Going to focus more on Glow cause they were on my list of 3 skilled scum players and the other 2 are both townlean to me.

Evan, you didn't answer my question, i know that you unvoted me, but why did you vote me in the first place?

As I've said, I voted for you because I felt you were flying under the radar, and I was placeholding with my vote in case you never showed up. I didn't want a repeat of BOTW where we were afraid to vote for coasters.

To summarize, people think I'm sus because of how I voted for you quickly (which Bianca has done as well), because of my wanting to make money (which everyone wants to do, so it's hypocritical af to scumlean only ME because of it), and because of my scumleans (which idgaf about since I stand by my revised scumleans of heyden and kirby).

I am still not comfortable with the Bianca bandwagon, but I'm not sure what to make of her latest posts and her buying the pizza. She stated she bought the pizza because she wanted more money, but perhaps she's trying to build up scum's item inventory warchest. Idk...with EoD around 3 hours away, I'm sticking by my kirby vote.

@Kirby your posts do not sound like your town self and seem rife with ulterior motives.

I need more posts from Chick and glow, ik Chick has been busy but she's been a bit quiet.

Still a bit paranoid about Chick/Heyden being a possibility, but gonna drop what I said earlier about her reads post. Honestly feeling more apprehensive about Mog given how common it is for players to think based on others skill, but also dropping Kirby to focus Bianca. Again, don't like Glow's lack of contribution. Townleans remain the same with Bianca, Sat, ITYW

Back