Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

Well, I admit it was really sus because I voted for Peichi but at least it made peichi post. I really dont want you coasting and just posting to fulfill the requirement. I am wary of people not participating as seen in BOTW, and true enough, the ones who turned out to be scum are the low activity players , and out of everyone, you peichi is the one that I can see that might just post one and not participate but if you are active , then i have no reason to vote you now.

Chick, I think you are way past the category of "coasters" and you know that. You have been more active and contributing more
Post count doesn't indicate alignment though, and nor does it decide who get's lynched, it's the content. Jacob/Tina/Cleb are often low count posters. I don't know why you'd be wary when she didn't even have the chance to post, so that was weird. You didn't provoke her to post, she posted bc she woke up and saw the thread for the first time lol.

Also at the time Chick hadn't posted, so you saying peichi could be a coaster but not Chick when they were both on 0 at the time is invalid.

Well, I admit it was really sus because I voted for Peichi but at least it made peichi post. I really dont want you coasting and just posting to fulfill the requirement. I am wary of people not participating as seen in BOTW, and true enough, the ones who turned out to be scum are the low activity players , and out of everyone, you peichi is the one that I can see that might just post one and not participate but if you are active , then i have no reason to vote you now.

Chick, I think you are way past the category of "coasters" and you know that. You have been more active and contributing more

you didn't make me post, it was 2:34am for me when you voted, how was i supposed to talk on here at 2:34am? i only posted when i woke up lol, plus chick was at work at the time as well. how come you didn't vote for chick?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Post count doesn't indicate alignment though, and nor does it decide who get's lynched, it's the content. Jacob/Tina/Cleb are often low count posters. I don't know why you'd be wary when she didn't even have the chance to post, so that was weird. You didn't provoke her to post, she posted bc she woke up and saw the thread for the first time lol.

Also at the time Chick hadn't posted, so you saying peichi could be a coaster but not Chick when they were both on 0 at the time is invalid.

ahh you've made the same point as me, sorry lol didn't read this before posting

If it wasn't for my vote, would we even be talking about peichi? and I know Chick is not a coaster anymore. I don't consider someone coasting when they post whenever they are on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

you didn't make me post, it was 2:34am for me when you voted, how was i supposed to talk on here at 2:34am? i only posted when i woke up lol, plus chick was at work at the time as well. how come you didn't vote for chick?

ahh you've made the same point as me, sorry lol didn't read this before posting

I didn't vote for Chick because between the two of you, I trust her more at the moment

If it wasn't for my vote, would we even be talking about peichi? and I know Chick is not a coaster anymore. I don't consider someone coasting when they post whenever they are on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't vote for Chick because between the two of you, I trust her more at the moment
Probably not, but why do you want focus on peichi over someone else? The point was, there was nothing to sus of peichi and you had no reason so why push her out of everyone??

how come you trust chick more at the moment? she has done just as much as i have?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Probably not, but why do you want focus on peichi over someone else? The point was, there was nothing to sus of peichi and you had no reason so why push her out of everyone??
exactly!

I was waiting for her to say something really and now she did

- - - Post Merge - - -

how come you trust chick more at the moment? she has done just as much as i have?
exactly!

human nature..and Im actually glad you are participating back so just keep it up

Your sole purpose was to get people to talk... ok anyway.

What are your thoughts on Kirby/Evan rn? And who's your preferred lynch for today considering you don't actually sus peichi?

Your sole purpose was to get people to talk... ok anyway.

What are your thoughts on Kirby/Evan rn? And who's your preferred lynch for today considering you don't actually sus peichi?

i know this question wasn't for me, but i'm a bit suspicious of Evan as he was quick to agree with Bianca

Kirby has not been scum for a while so there might be chance he is scum now

Evan he voted for peichi for the same reason as me so being the same mindset, I am leaning him towards not being scum

Either Mary or glow based on my sus on low-posting players.

Evan he voted for peichi for the same reason as me so being the same mindset, I am leaning him towards not being scum

a) that's terrible reasoning try again
b) so anyone who has the same thoughts as you is town?
c) again, activity doesn't indicate alignment

you can't decide who is scum on how active they are, maybe they are just busy or sleeping.

a) that's terrible reasoning try again
b) so anyone who has the same thoughts as you is town?
c) again, activity doesn't indicate alignment

a) try again? those are my thoughts , terrible or not...
b) just evan , based on a few factors
c) you asked me my preferred lynch so i gave my opinion

- - - Post Merge - - -

you can't decide who is scum on how active they are, maybe they are just busy or sleeping.

i unvoted you so that should prove im wrong. now i can vote you again to prove your point

a) try again? those are my thoughts , terrible or not...
b) just evan , based on a few factors
c) you asked me my preferred lynch so i gave my opinion

thoughts and reasons are two different things.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i unvoted you so that should prove im wrong. now i can vote you again to prove your point

what's your reasoning to vote for me again? just to prove a point?

Yes but you have to elaborate, elaboration is like 50% of what you have to do in this game, you don't get a point across by saying it without evidence.
Kirby 'might' be scum by chance, so you're basically null on him is what I'm getting from that.
Just Evan based on a few factors, those factors are??
You gave an opinion, but again, so elaboration, you're saying post count is scummy but content is not.

thoughts and reasons are two different things.

- - - Post Merge - - -

what's your reasoning to vote for me again? just to prove a point?

a) I was asked by heyden "what are my thoughts".... so i gave "thoughts"...

b) you said i can't vote someone scum based on their activity. and you are right so i unvoted you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes but you have to elaborate, elaboration is like 50% of what you have to do in this game, you don't get a point across by saying it without evidence.
Kirby 'might' be scum by chance, so you're basically null on him is what I'm getting from that.
Just Evan based on a few factors, those factors are??
You gave an opinion, but again, so elaboration, you're saying post count is scummy but content is not.

I was curious too to see what is Evan's explanation for voting Peichi after me. Nobody asked me but they asked Evan and Evan said exactly what I was thinking so if we have the same mindset for voting peichi, a non-scum to fellow non-scum , I am thinking that possibly he might not be scum

and posting good reads is not == to being a town. you should know that

b) you said i can't vote someone scum based on their activity. and you are right so i unvoted you.

a) i was talking about a - heyden said terrible reasoning (which is true) and you said those are my thoughts. reasons and thoughts are different.

b) ok then.

not necessrily equal to being good town i mean

- - - Post Merge - - -

a) i was talking about a - heyden said terrible reasoning (which is true) and you said those are my thoughts. reasons and thoughts are different.

b) ok then.

everybody knows that I am the worst reasoner in the whole mafia so I don't know why people even bother asking me what my thoughts are. and stupid me always answer which scum/hostile parties take advantage of

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was curious too to see what is Evan's explanation for voting Peichi after me. Nobody asked me but they asked Evan and Evan said exactly what I was thinking so if we have the same mindset for voting peichi, a non-scum to fellow non-scum , I am thinking that possibly he might not be scum

and posting good reads is not == to being a town. you should know that
When in the history of discussion did I say that? I never ruled you out as not being town, I'm just irked by your flimsy votes and lack of elaboration, which is why I'm trying to get answers out of you, like how you ~tried to get peichi to be active~

When in the history of discussion did I say that? I never ruled you out as not being town, I'm just irked by your flimsy votes and lack of elaboration, which is why I'm trying to get answers out of you, like how you ~tried to get peichi to be active~

this exactly

What are your thoughts on Kirby/Evan rn?

right here

- - - Post Merge - - -

my vote is never flimsy. it would stay that way if peichi doesn't come out of inactivity.

- - - Post Merge - - -

let me reword that statement:

I was curious too to see what is Evan's explanation for voting Peichi after me. Nobody asked me but they asked Evan and Evan said exactly what I was thinking so if we (Evan and I ) have the same mindset for voting peichi, a non-scum to fellow non-scum , I am thinking that possibly Evan might not be scum

Back