• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

Is there a consolation prize ;(
Also I think kirby is scum lel

are you just mad I did it faster than you? And that's why you think I'm scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kirbystarship, Dolby, and mogyay have all received 20 Fazbucks as a reward for being the first three players to post on Day 1.

is this part of the game?

Greetings, comrades.

I'm just about to head to bed, living in Europe and all that, but I wanted to check in here first so that no one does any vicious shenanigans towards me during my sleep. I want to discuss these items - Specifically, there is a couple of hidden achievements that give us rewards, and I think it would be in our best interest to try to figure these out during Day 1 when there isn't a ton of other things going on yet.

I have a feeling there might be an achievement for being the first person to vote, so I'm going to go do that now.. Aaaand, done!

is this part of the game?

Yep. It'll happen every Day. Not every Night, though. Amounts will vary depending on certain things that happen during the previous Day and Night.

Would've done it sooner but I wanted to answer Dolby's question, and by then I forgot who the first three were. :lemon:

Items are interesting and I think there will be no blue roles in this game for items it could be rewarding some of them cud be a trap this setup is interesting tho

Furthermore, there certainly could be some truth to this:

if bowie uses skill balance on scumteam I think Experienced scum is in Glow/Dolby/Sat

Although I don't think Bowie knows anything about me, it would be entirely possible - Even likely - That either Dolby or Glow could be scum, and I think it's important for everyone to keep that in mind as the game moves forward. That said, we all know these two people are excellent players and that we'd be shooting ourselves in the foot for voting them out early on in the game in case they'd be town, so unless someone can come up with a very convincing argument, I will not be comfortable with lynching either of them just yet. (Besides, they're kind of cute!)

Actually, Sataric, there is a reward for that. But the recipient of the reward was supposed to be exclusive to the person who was voted for, so congratulations for outsmarting the whole bloody system.

Sataric has received 10 Fazbucks for being the first person voted for in the game.

You guys are figuring out how to earn Fazbucks so much quicker than I had anticipated!

Last edited:
Actually, Sataric, there is a reward for that. But the recipient of the reward was supposed to be exclusive to the person who was voted for, so congratulations for outsmarting the whole bloody system.

EJA9Z0N.gif

I'm working rn, but wtf are you all doing

Gettin' rich, Mister Dolby! If we as players could somehow pool our resources into the pockets of a person that we learn to trust, then we could perhaps outsmart the entire system by getting enough funds for the more useful items at a much faster pace, but I fear that is likely not something that we will be allowed to do. Just in case, however, I will ask:

Are we allowed to send our Fazbucks to another player of our choosing?
Also, might be a good thing to include the 'shopping list' in the OP. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Items are interesting and I think there will be no blue roles in this game for items it could be rewarding some of them cud be a trap this setup is interesting tho

By the way, I want to point out that so far this is the most suspicious post of the thread IMO. You see, there is an item listed called the Nun's Guns that very clearly say they can only be purchased by a certain player. That strongly suggests at least one blue role, I would say, and I feel like Waffles is either fishing for something with their comment, or making an extremely unnecessary green claim - Both of which are actions I find scummy.

If I had to predict alignments rn, I'd say Kirby, and then Sataric is town. In the case of Kirby, his interactions and carefreeness seem like he's more relaxed, and I doubt that Sataric would recommend to pool resources

Nog's one post felt kinda awkwars, but I understand that she lives in the Oceania region or something and is probably asleep. Also would not that Mary was viewing the thread for a good time period and failed to post

Are we allowed to send our Fazbucks to another player of our choosing?

This is actually addressed twice in the "shopping list" (but one of the mentions is slightly confusing):

"Trading items and Fazbucks is not possible."

Later, it mentions how all "trades, purchases, and activations" must take place during the Day. I forgot to remove that when I decided to disallow trading.

So, no. Trading is not allowed in any form.

@Sat, waffles to me kinda seems like the type of person who would overlook that

@Everyone who feels that earning currency>scumhunting, please realign you position

ok woah lemme catch up, just got home from school and had to handle some business with the assassin game :p

Can someone tell me a game where scum actually fished for blues bc afaik I've only ever see town do it, so pinning waffles for that is lowkey illegitimate. Also carefree doesn't equal town for Kirby tbh, it's just filler.

Back