Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

Current thoughts;
Bianca and peichi definitely aren't scum together, peichi was fine with piggybacking on me to question Bianca so ya, but I lowkey townread both of them

My lynch options for today are either Evan or Kirby, leaning towards the latter bc his posts so far feel off bc it seems so out of character, but honestly I'm fine with either

Honestly, Bianca is a very hard person to read. Normally when she?s town, she has scummy acts and when she?s scum she has the same acts, which is confusing about her. But I have to say, I didn?t like about what she was saying about the CHANCE. That really got me annoyed about the poor reasoning. I also don?t appreciate the fact the Bianca says that she was the purpose that Peichi got active again, and I dislike the sort of 'threat' that she made towards Peichi, stating that ?I will vote you again to prove my point about inactivity?. Bianca's reasoning wasn't valid at all, and she also pushes all the blame away, saying ?meh, I?m the worst reasoner in the world, so I?m sorry, therefore you shouldn?t really listen to my points?. The most scummy point that I find is that she calls Evan a Townie just because he agreed with her point straight away. If that happened to me, I'd call Evan a bandwagoner or something, but she does the exact opposite, saying she thinks he?s town. When Heyden asked her ?if somebody agrees with her point then they?re town for Bianca?, she didn?t even regret it. Evan is really unlucky if he is Town, because Bianca just dragged him into a whole stack of mess.
I need to call my friend, I?ll put my thoughts about Evan later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and today’s lynch candidate for me is Bianca.

i have voted for Bianca. my reasoning is that she uses excuses like 'i'm bad at reasoning' and she makes assumptions from sufficient information. i was also getting a bit annoyed about how she was making accusations on me when i hadn't posted anything because i was asleep. she voted only a couple of hours after day one started. i'm sorry, for me, Bianca is not trustworthy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

insufficient*

Honestly, Bianca is a very hard person to read. Normally when she’s town, she has scummy acts and when she’s scum she has the same acts, which is confusing about her. But I have to say, I didn’t like about what she was saying about the CHANCE. That really got me annoyed about the poor reasoning. I also don’t appreciate the fact the Bianca says that she was the purpose that Peichi got active again, and I dislike the sort of 'threat' that she made towards Peichi, stating that “I will vote you again to prove my point about inactivity”. Bianca's reasoning wasn't valid at all, and she also pushes all the blame away, saying “meh, I’m the worst reasoner in the world, so I’m sorry, therefore you shouldn’t really listen to my points”. The most scummy point that I find is that she calls Evan a Townie just because he agreed with her point straight away. If that happened to me, I'd call Evan a bandwagoner or something, but she does the exact opposite, saying she thinks he’s town. When Heyden asked her “if somebody agrees with her point then they’re town for Bianca”, she didn’t even regret it. Evan is really unlucky if he is Town, because Bianca just dragged him into a whole stack of mess.
I need to call my friend, I’ll put my thoughts about Evan later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

what games are you referring to btw, i've only ever seen mafia and gt town which doesn't rlly count for meta

For someone who despises rolling mafia she doesn't seem too upset this game or unwilling to play, which is sort of holding me back from thinking she's scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We should really agree on who will buy nightmare mangie, scooper and control shock

As much as I want to buy the pink party hat!! its so cute!! but I think I am willing to buy Nightmare mangie + control shock for the group.
The only thing I don't like is Bianca thinking for herself cos she doesn't wanna die by the scooper item, either she's just selfish (yikes that sounds hostile) or has a particular reason to live :rolleyes:

Also just to note with scooper, it has 50% chance of hitting scum and 50% chance of hitting town, that's some pretty bad stats for scum so if there's 4 scum to 'balance this' then I'll be pretty annoyed bc there should be 3 make, anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

3 max*

@Bianca why are you using chance so much on basing who is scum? You did this in botw mafia.

And @heyden why are you so anti me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not for a bianca lynch TBH she's playing like she's town to me IMO.

Chick feels town to me. Not sure about her mafia meta cause she only been mafia once not including SK madness.

peichi is newbie town to me

Need to look back on amazon posts

Heyden is reminding me of smash mafia when he was scum, he's being pushy this game.

most town to least town

Chick>peichi>waffles>bianca>Mog>Sat>Dolby>Heyden

@Bianca why are you using chance so much on basing who is scum? You did this in botw mafia.

And @heyden why are you so anti me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not for a bianca lynch TBH she's playing like she's town to me IMO.

Chick feels town to me. Not sure about her mafia meta cause she only been mafia once not including SK madness.

peichi is newbie town to me

Need to look back on amazon posts

Heyden is reminding me of smash mafia when he was scum, he's being pushy this game.

most town to least town

Chick>peichi>waffles>bianca>Mog>Sat>Dolby>Heyden
So because I was pushy in a game I was scum, every other game I'm pushy in will make me scum?
Meta is the only basis of your scumlean and you're not really getting anywhere with it, what's your opinion on Evan?

So because I was pushy in a game I was scum, every other game I'm pushy in will make me scum?
Meta is the only basis of your scumlean and you're not really getting anywhere with it, what's your opinion on Evan?

No, in smash mafia you were very pushy, this game is reminding me of that. On Amazon posts are just fillers except that one post responding to Dolby's case.

No, in smash mafia you were very pushy, this game is reminding me of that. On Amazon posts are just fillers except that one post responding to Dolby's case.
I was pushy so scum would live, and I was pushy as town in other games when I best believed it was necessary. I could just easily sit back rn and join the easy wagon on Bianca but nah, you or Evan today tbh

I was pushy so scum would live, and I was pushy as town in other games when I best believed it was necessary. I could just easily sit back rn and join the easy wagon on Bianca but nah, you or Evan today tbh

I'm not joining that Bianca wagon TBH. And you always think I'm scum :(

you can't decide who is scum on how active they are, maybe they are just busy or sleeping.

Was sleeping. Went from 1 person saying townlean to one saying null and one saying scumlean (I think.) interested in how that happens while I'm asleep.

Honestly, Bianca is a very hard person to read. Normally when she’s town, she has scummy acts and when she’s scum she has the same acts, which is confusing about her. But I have to say, I didn’t like about what she was saying about the CHANCE. That really got me annoyed about the poor reasoning. I also don’t appreciate the fact the Bianca says that she was the purpose that Peichi got active again, and I dislike the sort of 'threat' that she made towards Peichi, stating that “I will vote you again to prove my point about inactivity”. Bianca's reasoning wasn't valid at all, and she also pushes all the blame away, saying “meh, I’m the worst reasoner in the world, so I’m sorry, therefore you shouldn’t really listen to my points”. The most scummy point that I find is that she calls Evan a Townie just because he agreed with her point straight away. If that happened to me, I'd call Evan a bandwagoner or something, but she does the exact opposite, saying she thinks he’s town. When Heyden asked her “if somebody agrees with her point then they’re town for Bianca”, she didn’t even regret it. Evan is really unlucky if he is Town, because Bianca just dragged him into a whole stack of mess.
I need to call my friend, I’ll put my thoughts about Evan later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I agree with most of this. Bianca is very quick to point fingers at players based on inactivity, and I really don't trust her "I'm the worst reasoner" bit. For whatever reason, I'm still not 100% sold on her as scum, but I find her actions sus enough to cast a vote.

Bianca's reasoning is always pretty flawed so I'm having a hard time distuingishing if its genuine or not, I'm kind of thinking she's town just based off of previous games however I don't really blame anyone voting for her, I'm gonna wait it out a bit. I'm still sus on kirby to be honest, dont like reasoning on hayden (altho null on him) and how hes targetting dolby and sat just cause theyre 'gf' (like i know for balancing purposes its important to think about but its semi redundant throwing it around evert game when theyre barely posted enough for us to know) and i don't finish until 2am (I know guys I'm the worst but i promise today and tomorrow are the only times this will happen) i 100% will take a break before day ends

I town lean waffle and slightly dolby, everyone else p null

Hi, it's 7 am for me rn, not gonna be able to do anything for another 2 hours. But Evan remains the most sus to me. Also, I fail to see how a peichi vote wasn't a policy, and the necessity for a placeholder when it literally says in the vote thread you need to vote every other day. And it's D1 right now. Now, as for not being particularly sus of Bianca, it's mainly because I think Evan would know better

Hi, it's 7 am for me rn, not gonna be able to do anything for another 2 hours. But Evan remains the most sus to me. Also, I fail to see how a peichi vote wasn't a policy, and the necessity for a placeholder when it literally says in the vote thread you need to vote every other day. And it's D1 right now. Now, as for not being particularly sus of Bianca, it's mainly because I think Evan would know better

i am also very confused on why Evan voted me, Evan, why did you vote me?

On another hand, I wanna see everyone's screenshot of their tags lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly, Bianca is a very hard person to read. Normally when she?s town, she has scummy acts and when she?s scum she has the same acts, which is confusing about her. But I have to say, I didn?t like about what she was saying about the CHANCE. That really got me annoyed about the poor reasoning. I also don?t appreciate the fact the Bianca says that she was the purpose that Peichi got active again, and I dislike the sort of 'threat' that she made towards Peichi, stating that ?I will vote you again to prove my point about inactivity?. Bianca's reasoning wasn't valid at all, and she also pushes all the blame away, saying ?meh, I?m the worst reasoner in the world, so I?m sorry, therefore you shouldn?t really listen to my points?. The most scummy point that I find is that she calls Evan a Townie just because he agreed with her point straight away. If that happened to me, I'd call Evan a bandwagoner or something, but she does the exact opposite, saying she thinks he?s town. When Heyden asked her ?if somebody agrees with her point then they?re town for Bianca?, she didn?t even regret it. Evan is really unlucky if he is Town, because Bianca just dragged him into a whole stack of mess.
I need to call my friend, I?ll put my thoughts about Evan later.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and today?s lynch candidate for me is Bianca.

Let me address these points:

1) We are on day 1, many theories are thrown, if you really take those seriously at first then you will be sussing everybody for every speculation they have

2) Peichi, after unvoting her and told her my reasoning, still pushed the issue. I admitted I was wrong.

3) Nope, Evan stated his reasons first before mine, and I was seeing if it coincides with my thinking on why I voted for peichi and it did...so sus me for thinking he's town, id still think the same.

4) I am the worst reasoner...why do you think peichi , you and Mary voted for me? If I am good reasoner, would my name appear there? i dont think so..

- - - Post Merge - - -

what games are you referring to btw, i've only ever seen mafia and gt town which doesn't rlly count for meta

For someone who despises rolling mafia she doesn't seem too upset this game or unwilling to play, which is sort of holding me back from thinking she's scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only thing I don't like is Bianca thinking for herself cos she doesn't wanna die by the scooper item, either she's just selfish (yikes that sounds hostile) or has a particular reason to live :rolleyes:

Also just to note with scooper, it has 50% chance of hitting scum and 50% chance of hitting town, that's some pretty bad stats for scum so if there's 4 scum to 'balance this' then I'll be pretty annoyed bc there should be 3 make, anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

3 max*

I thought the scooper item is for me, there's a chance I will die or scum thats why I wanna buy it. If town is desperate..It could help town

- - - Post Merge - - -

Theories Kirby

- - - Post Merge - - -

We do need to vote and I'm sorry peichi if I placeholder you, I am not gonna placeholder myself when I know I am not scum. It's against wincon policy.

Also, don't really like the low level of quality in Glow's posts

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Buanca "Voting is a requirement if you fail to vote 2 days in a row you'll be modkilled"

Back