• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

okay i'm not in the game but i want to say something:

what franchise allows their main antagonist be called "Purple Guy" and expect people to take that seriously

like is ur villian barney or something lolololol

okay i'm not in the game but i want to say something:

what franchise allows their main antagonist be called "Purple Guy" and expect people to take that seriously

like is ur villian barney or something lolololol

Please keep your comments to the observers chat. Tad bit rude. Thanks.

Also gonna note that we're doing 24/24, so just remember that when voting

Perhaps I'm reading into something far to deeply, but here's Evan's iso and my reaction to it. Overall, he's a scumlean for me based on the peichi vote, particularly as it seems out of character to me based off of his past play(i.e. going after active players). moreover, his reason on potential to be scum is just horrid. Policy lynches get us nowhere, and I feel he's trying to steer us in that direction.

I find it a tad bit hypocritical you're scumleaning me off of the vote when Bianca's voting the same way for similar reasoning, and you're townreading her. Furthermore, I've said that my vote is a placeholder and that I want to hear from her before voting for her. Can you blame me for being paranoid after what happened in BOTW?

Pretty irrelevant, especially given it's early game. Don't like that he's more focused on earning money than what items are in the game (for example, Purple Guy's Car is downright detrimental for any town member to buy)

Uhm that's what a lot of people have been focused on here, and since none of the good looking items are able to be bought at low prices, I'm trying to figure out ways to make money to buy stuff. Is there anything inherently wrong with that? By that logic you should be scumleaning waffles and mog. I don't think trying to make money is much a maftell at all - both town and mafia would want money to buy items regardless...

We have 12 people, majority is 7. Why
Minor point, but I've been getting back into EM lately and it's a common occurrence for town to self and let a confirmed hammer. Before I read the thread, I went to the voting thread to see what was happening and was weirded out that people were selfing, just like where I recently came from in EM. That's it

There are quite a few problems with this post. First of all, the scumpicks seem random and arbitrary. Now, a case could be made that Heyden's post had little substance (it was 6 hours into the game, but he only really weighed in on the rolefishing). However, peichi isn't here, hasn't been here, and by no right can be called a coaster (yet). If Evan truly cared about "coasters" he'd have chick and glow in his scumleans as well, or have peichi in nulls with them. A second thing that rubs me wrong with this post is that he feels no need to explain Heyden, below Kirby, and yet, gives an explanation for Kirby's position. This implies to me that he doesn't care about who he scumleans. Thirdly, as I touched on in the overview, Peichi is an easy target, who has already been voted. This REEKS of policy. Fourth, and finally, honestly, he just seems to be pocketing me and Sat with the townleans. Also, that he townleans both Mary and Sat just rubs me wrong, but that's less evidence and more an observation

POLICY POLICY POLICY. Need I explain why this is just a bad idea in general? It gives us practically no information, and 80% of the time kills town while giving us no data. This is coming from the guy who defended someone who he acknowledged was trolling D1 in BOTW. The guy who (correctly) scumread the two most active players in the game in Smash (I atribute this more to luck, but the point is, Evan really isn't the type to go for a newbie lynch). As scum, he tried to lynch two confirmed non-maf (Francise Wars, confirmed on the basis that if one was scum, the other had to be) and frankly, this screams for an easy lynch. A policy lynch

Already explained my vote before. I'll add that if scum!me was really wanting to ingratiate myself with town, I sure as hell wouldn't be voting so early in the day and on something so minor. It's all BOTW PTSD my friend, and if my vote really had scum motivations, I'd be pretty stupid to do that. Furthermore, you mention my scum play from Franchise, but this is a vastly different scenario. I pushed for a lynch on a confirmed blue player. Peichi is far from confirmed. We don't know what she is.

Also I would hope scum!me would be smart enough to know that trying to pocket you is a bad idea. I am getting legit townvibes from both of you, and while you're wrong on me, I townlean you a lot due to your ability to stick to town meta pretty well regardless of your alignment. (BOTW being a glaring and recent exception. You're playing way differently than you did in BOTW)

Some of the most BS I've heard tonight, and as I said earlier. Seriously? This is not a valid reason to scumread someone. MAYBE I could get the sentiment 4 days into the game but we're in less than 8 hours, and she hasn't even posted on teh forums since before game start

This is a much smaller game and I'd have expected most, if not all, of us to have checked in by now. Granted, I did not know her timezone (since no RQs), and like I've said a number of times, my vote is there until she has time to give us some actual content.

As for my sus of Heyden, I feel his rolefishing post was not only unsubstantive, but could potentially have scum motivations. Perhaps as a cover up to protect scum!waffles? Idk but something seems off about saying "yeah bluefishing is probably a towntell guis."

(Granted I said the same thing, but for an actual reason. Idek what Heyden's reasoning was)

As for my sus of Heyden, I feel his rolefishing post was not only unsubstantive, but could potentially have scum motivations. Perhaps as a cover up to protect scum!waffles? Idk but something seems off about saying "yeah bluefishing is probably a towntell guis."

(Granted I said the same thing, but for an actual reason. Idek what Heyden's reasoning was)
Could have been scum motivations, or it could have been town motivations, there's like no divide for scum and town for not enough substance, not sure what you're on about.

Also I clarified later from a broad point of view;
While it's not a towntell it's def not a scumtell tbh
While I defended her I never said she was town, just thought it was a stupid reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also thank you bianca for the currency count
let's lynch kirby before he gets enough for a blue hat

sorry i'm a bit late i was asleep

Hi, guys. It's super late for me, so I'm off to sleep now.

That means I won't be able to process purchases from the shop or do balance checks until morning. Hopefully you guys understand how the shop works enough to manage on your own now, though. I'll answer any further questions any of you may have in the morning.

Have fun!

Peichi I want you to explain Bianca and Evan's votes on you if thats okay and what do you think about it?

hmm, i haven't even said anything so how can they assume anything? makes me wonder if they're trying to hide something :confused:

Last edited:
No guys, I ain’t fking coasting lol. I just got back from work. Lemme read all the posts and see what I can read from them.

Exactly, what is she possibly hiding from us in the quicktopic? or she's a legit busy townie and hasn't been in the game yet? idk. Willing to hear from her but placeholding rn. If nothing changes I'd be ok with a peichi vote - I don't want lurker mafs winning another game.

i was asleep, i'm reading through all of the posts now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Literally profile stalked and her(?) last post was before game start

i wasn't sure when the game was going to start, it was 11pm (almost 12) at night and i decided that i wasn't staying up waiting it for start. (i'm sick btw so i had no energy)

Hey Peichi, I don’t think you’re allowed to edit posts.

sorry, i'll edit it back to what it was if you want

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is my second time playing a mafia game so i'm not really up to date on th rules, sorry!

lots of words

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry, i'll edit it back to what it was if you want

- - - Post Merge - - -

this is my second time playing a mafia game so i'm not really up to date on th rules, sorry!

dont worry it's fine, just don't edit in the future. instead you can just say "EBWOP" (edit by way of posting) or you can just correct yourself

or u can be lazy like me and just not bother :)

Kirby - At the start of the game, was fishing for Fazbucks. This makes me think that they want to collect as many scum bucks as they need to probably hide from inspection and stuff. This is confusing because they could probably be scum, but also be a Townie trying to help Town. I?m going null for now.
Bianca - Seemed to jump along to Peichi's vote very quick, as well as Evan. Definitely rings a bell at how she was elaborating on the Peichi vote. She started it, which makes me think why. I don?t think that placing a vote very early in the game without even giving them a chance to say anything is a valid point. It felt like they were jumping on a specific person. I love how they were talking about having no coasters as scum. Because me, Glow, and Mary didn?t post, except for pregame. And that doesn?t give any exception to pick on Peichi. She seemed impatient and didn?t even give Peichi any time to let Peichi say anything. It seems like an impatient attempt to lynch and vote somebody. Slightly scumleaning Bianca, and please do not get upset about this.
Mog - Suspected Kirby for saying he will buy Mog pizza? It?d be funny to see a Mog and Kirby Scum Team, but I?m null on her.
Evan - Pretty much the same as Bianca. Weird about the vote, but I don?t know, he could just be jumping in a hope to help Town. Can?t tell for now, so I?m going null on him.
Heyden - Fazbucks fisher. Protected Waffles by bringing bluefishing posts. When I clearly remember him doing it last game when he was a Townie, and I made up that fishing story. Anyways, I see him making valid points and inputting in the discussion. I have a gut feeling he is Townie.
Peichi - Hasn?t really said so much, so I?m null on her.
YouHaveMyWaffles - hacked Bowie's PMs Seems rather town to me. He seems innocent and just wants to clarify things in the game. I?m comparing his town acts from Bianca's DBD Continuation, and it seems the same. Townleaning him for now.
Dolby - is acting the same way as Heyden does, I?ve got a feeling he is Townie as well. I?ll elaborate later, I need to do some work.
Sataric - null

In order of trust, most trusted to least;
ITYW
Heyden
Dolby

Mog
Sataric
Mary
Evan
Kirby

Bianca

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP; Glow is obviously null. Forgot to mention that, sorry!

Kirby - At the start of the game, was fishing for Fazbucks. This makes me think that they want to collect as many scum bucks as they need to probably hide from inspection and stuff. This is confusing because they could probably be scum, but also be a Townie trying to help Town. I?m going null for now.
Bianca - Seemed to jump along to Peichi's vote very quick, as well as Evan. Definitely rings a bell at how she was elaborating on the Peichi vote. She started it, which makes me think why. I don?t think that placing a vote very early in the game without even giving them a chance to say anything is a valid point. It felt like they were jumping on a specific person. I love how they were talking about having no coasters as scum. Because me, Glow, and Mary didn?t post, except for pregame. And that doesn?t give any exception to pick on Peichi. She seemed impatient and didn?t even give Peichi any time to let Peichi say anything. It seems like an impatient attempt to lynch and vote somebody. Slightly scumleaning Bianca, and please do not get upset about this.
Mog - Suspected Kirby for saying he will buy Mog pizza? It?d be funny to see a Mog and Kirby Scum Team, but I?m null on her.
Evan - Pretty much the same as Bianca. Weird about the vote, but I don?t know, he could just be jumping in a hope to help Town. Can?t tell for now, so I?m going null on him.
Heyden - Fazbucks fisher. Protected Waffles by bringing bluefishing posts. When I clearly remember him doing it last game when he was a Townie, and I made up that fishing story. Anyways, I see him making valid points and inputting in the discussion. I have a gut feeling he is Townie.
Peichi - Hasn?t really said so much, so I?m null on her.
YouHaveMyWaffles - hacked Bowie's PMs Seems rather town to me. He seems innocent and just wants to clarify things in the game. I?m comparing his town acts from Bianca's DBD Continuation, and it seems the same. Townleaning him for now.
Dolby - is acting the same way as Heyden does, I?ve got a feeling he is Townie as well. I?ll elaborate later, I need to do some work.
Sataric - null

In order of trust, most trusted to least;
ITYW
Heyden
Dolby

Mog
Sataric
Mary
Evan
Kirby

Bianca

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP; Glow is obviously null. Forgot to mention that, sorry!

i also agree with the Bianca statement, why was she so eager to vote straight away?

i have to ask, Bianca, why did you decide to vote so quick when i hadn't posted yet?

i also agree with the Bianca statement, why was she so eager to vote straight away?

i have to ask, Bianca, why did you decide to vote so quick when i hadn't posted yet?

I'm not Bianca but her reason was
For now, my placeholder vote is on the person with the most potential to coast. What I learned from BOTW, there might be scum in people just coasting. I will still change it but for now, I am sus of potential coasters.

Which is insufficient evident she show us kinda omgus but meh don't get bother with this.

Well, I admit it was really sus because I voted for Peichi but at least it made peichi post. I really dont want you coasting and just posting to fulfill the requirement. I am wary of people not participating as seen in BOTW, and true enough, the ones who turned out to be scum are the low activity players , and out of everyone, you peichi is the one that I can see that might just post one and not participate but if you are active , then i have no reason to vote you now.

Chick, I think you are way past the category of "coasters" and you know that. You have been more active and contributing more

Back