Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
This has definitely been a thread before (tbh I think I started it) but there have been new collectibles since then. My favourite will always be the yoshi egg (but dw Goomba I love you too)

Last edited:
My favorite collectibles are and always will be the popsicle and ice cream swirl. I'd have a sidebar full of them if I wasn't so cheapo. :p

Hmm. I like the houses, the birthstones, and the feathers (Sweet Feather most of all). Some of my collectibles, like my Popsicle and Apple, have sentimental value as they were gifts. A couple of my houses were gifts too (the dark blue and the teal).

Apples! They are so cute. Before I even joined this site, I always loved apples. So much that I even personified them.

For me, it's the star glow wand. I really regret not having enough time to enter the contests last year so I was one ticket short of buying my own before they sold out. Fortunately I managed to get two much later on. They're so beautiful and I adore the background. I wouldn't mind having an entire lineup of them honestly but it seems a bit difficult because of their higher price and rarity. Most people understandly hold onto theirs and I can't blame them! :)

I also really like the flower collectibles, they're so charming! The dessert collectibles like the chocolate cake, cake, tasty cake, and pumpkin cupcakes are really adorable.

I really like the new arcade collectibles and the eggs based on Nintendo characters, like the Kirby egg, the Yoshi egg, and the Waluigi egg.

On the side, I also like the glam feather and the rainbow egg.

My top favorite is probably the shamrock! I also adore the chocolate cake, peach, and popsicle. I also like the star themed collectibles like galaxy egg and glow wands (all which I can't afford /dies).

Here's a list of what I like!

• Yoshi Egg
• Chao Egg
• Star Glow Wand
• Hot and Cool Feather
• Famous Mushroom
• Pinky
• Goomba
• Holiday Candy Cane
• 2016 Fair Patch (Too bad I can't get one.)
• Birthstones

My all-time favorite is probably the pink feather since it was the first collectible I bought at my first TBT Fair on here :) I also really cherish my pinwheel since Oath gifted it to me out of nowhere ^^"

The bell bag and snowglobe have always been my favourites

Aquamarine which I need cause it's my birthstone! Of the ones I have, probably my tasty cake but I love the three equally

Idk there's so many I like. If I had to say just one maaaaybe the crescent moon wand because it's like Sailor Moon.. I was so happy when I got it lol

While I have some collectibles that I really like because of the meanings behind them, such as my Party Popper and Pink letter, I think my favourites are probably my Purple Mailbox and Ancient Lantern!

Glow wands - especially the crescent moon one. You guys have no idea how much I begged for those to be made.

Back