• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite collectible ever?

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Cherry 🍒
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
This has definitely been a thread before (tbh I think I started it) but there have been new collectibles since then. My favourite will always be the yoshi egg (but dw Goomba I love you too)

Last edited:
My favorite collectibles are and always will be the popsicle and ice cream swirl. I'd have a sidebar full of them if I wasn't so cheapo. :p

Hmm. I like the houses, the birthstones, and the feathers (Sweet Feather most of all). Some of my collectibles, like my Popsicle and Apple, have sentimental value as they were gifts. A couple of my houses were gifts too (the dark blue and the teal).

Apples! They are so cute. Before I even joined this site, I always loved apples. So much that I even personified them.

For me, it's the star glow wand. I really regret not having enough time to enter the contests last year so I was one ticket short of buying my own before they sold out. Fortunately I managed to get two much later on. They're so beautiful and I adore the background. I wouldn't mind having an entire lineup of them honestly but it seems a bit difficult because of their higher price and rarity. Most people understandly hold onto theirs and I can't blame them! :)

I also really like the flower collectibles, they're so charming! The dessert collectibles like the chocolate cake, cake, tasty cake, and pumpkin cupcakes are really adorable.

I really like the new arcade collectibles and the eggs based on Nintendo characters, like the Kirby egg, the Yoshi egg, and the Waluigi egg.

On the side, I also like the glam feather and the rainbow egg.

My top favorite is probably the shamrock! I also adore the chocolate cake, peach, and popsicle. I also like the star themed collectibles like galaxy egg and glow wands (all which I can't afford /dies).

Here's a list of what I like!

• Yoshi Egg
• Chao Egg
• Star Glow Wand
• Hot and Cool Feather
• Famous Mushroom
• Pinky
• Goomba
• Holiday Candy Cane
• 2016 Fair Patch (Too bad I can't get one.)
• Birthstones

My all-time favorite is probably the pink feather since it was the first collectible I bought at my first TBT Fair on here :) I also really cherish my pinwheel since Oath gifted it to me out of nowhere ^^"

The bell bag and snowglobe have always been my favourites

Aquamarine which I need cause it's my birthstone! Of the ones I have, probably my tasty cake but I love the three equally

Idk there's so many I like. If I had to say just one maaaaybe the crescent moon wand because it's like Sailor Moon.. I was so happy when I got it lol

While I have some collectibles that I really like because of the meanings behind them, such as my Party Popper and Pink letter, I think my favourites are probably my Purple Mailbox and Ancient Lantern!

I shall praise and cherish my Rad Feather until the ends of the fourm

Glow wands - especially the crescent moon one. You guys have no idea how much I begged for those to be made.

Back