100% (8) +
Hi, I'm looking for these bonsai:

Maple Bonsai
Plum Bonsai
Quince Bonsai
Azalea Bonsai
Mugho Bonsai
Pine Bonsai

I can pay with TBT or IGB. Thank you for your time. :)

Last edited:
I likely have all the bonsais in my catalog. So I would be happy to order these for you. :) As for the price, I am happy with whatever.

I likely have all the bonsais in my catalog. So I would be happy to order these for you. :) As for the price, I am happy with whatever.

I could only pay 5 TBT for each, that would use almost all my remaining TBT. Or I could pay with IGB but it would take me a little bit to get the bells. I think the bonsai cost around 1000-2000 IGB, so I could try to get 2000 IGB for each. That would be around 12000 bells.

Edit: I've gotten some more TBT by now so I can raise the offer if you'd like.

2 TBT would be my initial offer.

2 TBT sounds good, I'd be happy to pay. Just let me know when you're ready to trade and I'll send you the TBT. I'll add your FC now. :)

Last edited:
I could only pay 5 TBT for each, that would use almost all my remaining TBT. Or I could pay with IGB but it would take me a little bit to get the bells. I think the bonsai cost around 1000-2000 IGB, so I could try to get 2000 IGB for each. That would be around 12000 bells.

Edit: I've gotten some more TBT by now so I can raise the offer if you'd like.
6 tbt bells is fine. :) 1 tbt bell for each bonsai.

Oh my, sorry! I just saw this post. I'll order those for you now and come over.

No problem, I have to leave for a while though soon to make dinner, will you be able to do the trade now or should I wait for another time?

Edit: Nevermind~ lol

Last edited:
Back