• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Looking for a few bonsai

WitchOfMiracles

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
Lobo
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hi, I'm looking for these bonsai:

Maple Bonsai
Plum Bonsai
Quince Bonsai
Azalea Bonsai
Mugho Bonsai
Pine Bonsai

I can pay with TBT or IGB. Thank you for your time. :)

Last edited:
I likely have all the bonsais in my catalog. So I would be happy to order these for you. :) As for the price, I am happy with whatever.

I likely have all the bonsais in my catalog. So I would be happy to order these for you. :) As for the price, I am happy with whatever.

I could only pay 5 TBT for each, that would use almost all my remaining TBT. Or I could pay with IGB but it would take me a little bit to get the bells. I think the bonsai cost around 1000-2000 IGB, so I could try to get 2000 IGB for each. That would be around 12000 bells.

Edit: I've gotten some more TBT by now so I can raise the offer if you'd like.

2 TBT would be my initial offer.

2 TBT sounds good, I'd be happy to pay. Just let me know when you're ready to trade and I'll send you the TBT. I'll add your FC now. :)

Last edited:
Bump. Anyone have these bonsai available? I'll offer 12000 IGB as a starting point or you can make an offer in TBT.

I could only pay 5 TBT for each, that would use almost all my remaining TBT. Or I could pay with IGB but it would take me a little bit to get the bells. I think the bonsai cost around 1000-2000 IGB, so I could try to get 2000 IGB for each. That would be around 12000 bells.

Edit: I've gotten some more TBT by now so I can raise the offer if you'd like.
6 tbt bells is fine. :) 1 tbt bell for each bonsai.

Really? That's all? That's super nice of you. :) I'll add you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bells sent and opening gate now.
Oh my, sorry! I just saw this post. I'll order those for you now and come over.

Oh my, sorry! I just saw this post. I'll order those for you now and come over.

No problem, I have to leave for a while though soon to make dinner, will you be able to do the trade now or should I wait for another time?

Edit: Nevermind~ lol

Last edited:
No problem, I have to leave for a while though soon to make dinner, will you be able to do the trade now or should I wait for another time?
I'm actually coming over now, as of typing this post haha.

Back