• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Island, Campsite, Holiday/Event & Gracie Items! Unorderables!

Alyx

Covered in bees
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6631-3882-4998
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (280) +
It's time for a closet cleanout and I decided that I would sell some of my unorderable items - some from the island, the campsite, villagers, holidays, special events, & Gracie. I prefer btb/tbt in place of in-game bells, as I'm trying to get a username change, though if you don't have any tbt/btb to offer or are saving up for something, I will take in-game bells. You can make offers that are fair to both of us.

Apologies for the late responses - I got admitted to the hospital on Friday afternoon, 22nd, and got released this afternoon (Sunday, 24th), I'm back now and can trade.

**please be sure to include your btb offer (if applicable) with your post**
**will also trade for [wishlist items]**

Italic & red - waiting on trade

Island: - 50k igb/make offer btb
Beach Table x 2

Campsite: - 50k igb/make offer btb
Kick Scooter
Kiddie Meal

Holidays: - 50k igb/make offer btb
Festive Wreath
White Festive Tree

Chocolate Cake
Snow Globe

Special events: - 100k igb/make offer btb
24-Hour Shop Model

Gracie: - 50k igb/make offer btb
Tiara Hair
Hair-Bow Wig

Other:
27x baskets of perfect cherries (9 per basket) + more
Baskets of other fruits (I have all fruits except for Lychees & Durians).

Last edited:
May I have the white festive tree and snow globe for 4 TBT?

Mayor/Town Name: Sierra of Andale
FC: 1461-6715-1184

May I please have the 24 hour shop model???.
FC: 3368-6710-9471

Hello! Can I get the hibiscus hairpin and ukulele please? 10TBT for all? :>

Of course - apologies, I lost connection for a couple of days and couldn't get online! Connection is back up and strong.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get the 3ds mabel? for igb :)

Of course!

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I please have the 24 hour shop model???.
FC: 3368-6710-9471

Of course! For bell tree bells or in-game bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I have the white festive tree and snow globe for 4 TBT?

Mayor/Town Name: Sierra of Andale
FC: 1461-6715-1184

hey there, do you still need those? would you be able to do 10 btb? if not IGB is ok too!

Are you open right now? I can head on over with the 100k igb right now!

edit: or if you'd like to deliver we could do that instead :)

Last edited:
Are you open right now? I can head on over with the 100k igb right now!

edit: or if you'd like to deliver we could do that instead :)

I'll be home for the rest of the night and all day tomorrow - I'll add you and have my gate open.

May I have the festive wreath and chocolate cake for 5 tbt please? I'm not sure how much tbt are actually worth, so if you want more for the items just say so lol :)

Hi can I get the 24 shop model for 10tbt?

May I have the festive wreath and chocolate cake for 5 tbt please? I'm not sure how much tbt are actually worth, so if you want more for the items just say so lol :)

Okay, awesome! would you be able to do 15 tbt? I think 15 tbt is equal to 200k igb.

Can I get Yuka's pic for 10k bells?

I had her in my original town, and it would be so nice to at least have a picture in my new town. . .

Last edited:
Pick up, and right now, I'll open my gate - I have all FCs up to this point added.

Hey sorry something came
Up and I wasn't able to head over, I have you added but can I pick up the item tomorrow? I'll send a message when I'm available!

I'm still interested in the trade! VM me when you're available. I'm going to send the TBT over now in case I forget ;)

Back