Selling Island, Campsite, Holiday/Event & Gracie Items! Unorderables!

hey sorry everyone for no replies - I got admitted to the hospital and was released today.

May I have the Zen Tea Set, Marshal's Pic, Cinnamoroll Outfit and Shoes, Birthday Candles, Zodiac Rooster, and Buffet Server. Also may I pay in IGB, I believe the total would be 360k?

May I have the Zen Tea Set, Marshal's Pic, Cinnamoroll Outfit and Shoes, Birthday Candles, Zodiac Rooster, and Buffet Server. Also may I pay in IGB, I believe the total would be 360k?

Of course! When are you available to come over? Unless you'd like me to deliver?

Could I buy the potato gratin, New 3DS Mabel, and Pashmina's pic please? 160k IGBs.

Last edited:
hey there, do you still need those? would you be able to do 10 btb? if not IGB is ok too!

Sorry for the late reply, I've been dealing with a family emergency since Friday. I'm just going to cancel this order since I'm not sure when I'll be available to trade.

Do you still have the festive wreath and tree, and if so could I just catalog them for 20 btb? That way you can still sell them

Could I buy the potato gratin, New 3DS Mabel, and Pashmina's pic please? 160k IGBs.

Of course! Sorry for the late reply, I had outpatient surgery yesterday. Do you still want them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you still have the festive wreath and tree, and if so could I just catalog them for 20 btb? That way you can still sell them

Okay, cool, I can let you do that~ are you still interested?

My gate is open for anyone that is ready for their trade!!

Back