• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Should I try making my own game of Mafia?

absolutely not, we have a queue for this kind of thing.... if you respected any of the rules we have in place, you would know this

If you want to make a balanced, playable setup, you need to play one first to get an idea of what it looks like

aaand whenever u do decide to host, have someone experienced look over ur setup

I'm not against you hosting but you can't just do it right now, you haveto wait to register your game in the queue.

If you need me to cohost with you then I'm free.

He PM'd me a couple of days ago asking if there any games he could join. Said mine was coming up soon.

Mine probably aren't the best for newbies, but take it from someone who hosted before they played: it's a bad idea.

Thomas, you haven't even played a game and you thought that SK Madness was a role play. Please at least play 3-4 games before hosting, since I am assuming that you've never had experience.

Last edited:
Balancing a game is quite hard. In the future, if you want a simple set up with no complications, look at TBT Bunker Hill Mafia with the mountainous set up or Madness Sk, both with open set ups.

Me when reading the convo xD

"You arent allowed to made a game unless you have fully understand the concept of the game"

Back